Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The search is now wider. It spans from county road 4 to county road 8 and central Ave up to U.S. 120

[video=twitter;756146374824132609]https://twitter.com/sjacksonwtol/status/756146374824132609[/video]

Huge area.

I can't say this with certainty about Ohio farmers, but the ones here in Monroe County and others nearby do use a lot of migrant workers.

Steelman and Jashrema, you are both invaluable here!!

Thank you!! You are a map master!

It's about all I can do from here. You can rest assured if I lived in Ohio I'd be out on my ATV today running up and down in those fields looking for her.

Hear the latest from Sheriff Miller on the search for Sierah Juaghin on 13abc at noon.

#BringSierahHome

[video=twitter;756153069176492033]https://twitter.com/mckenzie13abc/status/756153069176492033[/video]

Ok, now help me with one more point. I thought she was last seen in the area of Evergreen High School (no link unless I go through all the posts and links, sorry). If that is correct, the schools is on Road 6, south of Road T.

Jashrema, do you know exactly where she and boyfriend parted?

They parted about 2 miles from her home. Steelman has it on his revised map...it's very clear now where everything and everyone was

Steelman, I researched your bar idea and found a local bar - The Garage Bar and Grill. Well, lo and behold, on their Facebook page, it turns out the 19th was, "2 Fer Tuesday today $2.00 specials all day."

https://www.facebook.com/TheGarageBarAndGrill/

Good find. We all know that alcohol and drugs will give people the false courage to do things that they typically would not do. Since this occurred on a workday, a few hours after quitting time, it makes sense that some dude(s) may have gotten a little tanked up and headed out on a joyride, maybe even heading home. Many construction jobs start very early in the morning and cut off around mid afternoon in an attempt to beat the heat. Said workers will many times stop by a local beer joint to play a few games of pool and get a little loopy before heading home. Two or three hours of beer drinking can get you to feeling pretty invincible, not to mention cause you to do stupid things that you normally wouldn't do .

Been there, done that.

Exploring the migrant worker aspect a little more - locals, where do they traditionally reside while there? Motels, trailer parks, rented rooms?

Reward offered in search for missing Fulton County woman

A private donor has offered a $25,000 reward for information about the disappearance of 20-year-old Sierah Joughin, whose bike was found in a cornfield on a Fulton County road this week.

[...]

Officials observed some type of disturbance around the bike, which was three to four rows deep into the cornfield, Sheriff Miller said. The corn around the bike had been trampled.

Today, volunteers are gathering to conduct a search for Ms. Joughin. The search area is being expanded to a four-square-mile radius. Authorities are asking anyone who has security systems or cameras to check those too for any suspicious footage.

On afternoon, the intersection of County Road T and County Road 6 remained blocked by the state highway patrol, restricting travel northbound on County Road 6 past the cornfield where the bike was found.

[...]

Ms. Joughin, who family say has no enemies, is also working as a summer intern for a company her that uncle, Howard Ice, owns.

“She’s a very stable person,” Mr. Ice said, adding that the disappearance was “highly uncharacteristic” of her.

[...]

Given the suspicious nature of the disappearance, the FBI has gotten involved at Fulton County’s request. FBI special agent and Toledo supervisor Jake Hardie and his office is working alongside other agencies.

Officials already have used a specialized search dog from the Columbus area to scour the area.

After the sheriff’s office found the bike early Wednesday morning, it contacted the state for help. Using a helicopter with infrared vision, officials searched the area before contacting the FBI and other agencies at daylight that day.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/21/Woman-missing-volunteers-help-search.html

Hi Everyone,

Jashrema is now a verified insider in Sierah's case.

Please treat jashrema with respect.

Remember jashrema does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what jashrema posts or not.

Thank you

Thank you.
I'm hoping Sierah comes home safe

Steelman, do you know if her phone pinged on the tower marked "M" on your map? Reason I ask is because that bar is close by, or at least on 20.

I think my post must have been deleted(my apologies for that), but hopefully the family and LE can follow up with some of the people that posted suspicious activity with women being followed on the Fulton County Community Watch pages.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Exploring the migrant worker aspect a little more - locals, where do they traditionally reside while there? Motels, trailer parks, rented rooms?

The ones I notice usually have a "guest type" home on the farm where many migrants live; many of the farms also have mini cabins or bunkhouse type buildings on their farms for the hired help. Some may live other places that are not as obvious.

They parted about 2 miles from her home. Steelman has it on his revised map...it's very clear now where everything and everyone was

OK, I think I have it right now. She was still on Road7, had not quite gotten to Road 6 when they parted?

Report on missing woman is coming up after commercial break now, abc13. I have to get back outside to finally do some work around here. Will check back later.

There is a possible scenario running through my mind. If there was in fact a jogger ... maybe he sees an opportunity, cornfield is a place of concealment until he is able to return with car after dark? Praying for Sierah. ❤

I just wanted to clarify I am also fairly local . I live just east of the area near the Toledo Express airport in Swanton and yes as I stated before in a previous reply a few pages back ,there are migrant workers and someone had commented on a post on one of the news channels articles about this that a relative of hers was approached by some migrant workers and they tried to grab her and she ran into the cornfield to hide. that's all the info I know about that. also in reference to someone saying maybe somebody got drunk after work and just happened to pass her I want to just share a personal experience I had in very close approximation to this quite some time ago now. I was out storm chasing and taking pictures of the sunset on one of those County Roads and a pickup truck full of very rowdy I want to say late teens maybe early 20 year old young men went past a couple times and threw corn cobs at me and one of them in the bed of it mooned me and yelled obscenities. I'm sure that probably has nothing to do with anything just thought I would mention it

This is like Rachel Cooke out jogging and disappearing.
Very concerning and I am praying fervently.

20 years old only.

They are now asking those ATV and dirt bike riders to come in for questioning. They need your help if you know who they are

[video=twitter;756145001298624512]https://twitter.com/sjacksonwtol/status/756145001298624512[/video]

Steven Jackson on Twitter: Investigators say there were people riding ATV's and dirt bikes in the area where 20 year old Sierah Joughin went missing.
https://mobile.twitter.com/sjacksonwtol/status/756145787411820548

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from abc13 new report at 12:30 pm:

No New evidence, still actively searching. $25,000 reward

Command Center set up at Evergreen High School

Search area is now focused on County Roads 4 to 8, and Central to 120.
Out of character for her to be gone without communicating with them. Cell phone so off. Found her purple bike in cornfield, @ 1/2 mile from her home. Not officially ruled as an abduction.

Foot and air searches, Red Cross is helping with food and water. Will continue to have searches over next days until dark, despite the overwhelming heat being experienced.

Received a tip of 4-wheelers and bikes in the area where last seen on County Road 6, are asking them to come forward to talk to LE in case they have any helpful info, also asking public to search their surveillance cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona