GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is friend request the same as “follow”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sort of, it may depend if you are on a tablet , tapatalk, etc.

this is how to find friends:
in your post tap on your name, tap on Profile. on that page, tap on FRIENDS. Add friends from there. (You might need to tap on “Edit Friends List”) If you need more help, send a holler.

Morning update. This lawyer has nothing good to say about his client ... I’m not sure I have ever heard a lawyer be so honest. Hopefully, he did what he had to and there will be no appeals.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/F...ntencing-Phase-of-James-Worley-478768093.html

.[/FONT][/COLOR]

What is the three hour period that is referenced in that article when it mentions a possible accomplice? Did that stem from phone pings? It's the first I've heard that time estimate referenced, or any time frame referenced in regards to time he spent near the burial spot.

Can I get added to the list? I need a outing. 🤷🏻*♀️

Toledo native here, with Swantucky roots. My father owned one of the only 2 bars in Swanton, Ohio in the late 70's into the early 90's. JDW was a regular there. One thing off top i remember about this dude personally was his mouth would always move like a chewing motion but he wasn't chewing, common movement with those that smoke rock.

Toledo native here, with Swantucky roots. My father owned one of the only 2 bars in Swanton, Ohio in the late 70's into the early 90's. JDW was a regular there. One thing off top i remember about this dude personally was his mouth would always move like a chewing motion but he wasn't chewing, common movement with those that smoke rock.

:welcome:

Im not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, when the jury comes back with a decision, will it be live streamed somewhere?

lcat said:
Are you guys in the Toledo area? I will come

Bravo said:
Seems we are not too far from each other. We can pick an area best for all. I am in Tecumseh Michigan to visit family fairly often. I am about 2 hrs. to Tecumseh from here in Ontario Canada

Spellz said:
20 minutes from Toledo, 20 minutes from Tecumseh here.

smallfry said:
45 minutes from Toledo here

Well... I'm only 4,440 miles away.... :giggle: Wish I could join you all - :loveyou: Chinese!

Spellz said:
Toi Creel@ToiCreel
Jury deliberations in the #jamesworley murder trial have begun. Now, we wait. @NBC24WNWO

So - that was posted at 11:20am - now it's 1pm - they must be having lunch - or are they working during lunch?

:waiting:

:welcome6: JSwick to WS and this thread!

:greetings:

Im not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, when the jury comes back with a decision, will it be live streamed somewhere?

It should be. Will keep an eye out.

We sure will be glad to have you come along whenever we can get something going dyannaON!

JSwick, :Welcome1:

did you know of JW personally? Did he frequent bars in the area? Was he known to be much of a drinker, in addition to extensive marijuana use?

Hey Niner. Not seeing anything on jury as far as working lunch etc. Well.......you did move half way across the world lol. You will be with us in spirit. Will do a cheer to you for all you do here.

oops - my mistake - just found a tweet with the time the jurors went to deliberate:

Lauren Lindstrom
@lelindstrom
·
2h
Jurors in #worleytrial got the case for sentencing deliberation just before 11 a.m. My story from the morning's closing arguments:

What is the three hour period that is referenced in that article when it mentions a possible accomplice? Did that stem from phone pings? It's the first I've heard that time estimate referenced, or any time frame referenced in regards to time he spent near the burial spot.

I am not sure about the timeline (do we have one here?) . Could it be from the time SJ was last seen to the time he was seen on school surveillance camera?

ETA: SJ was last seen by her boyfriend @ 6:45 pm. I think I recall the school surveillance video showed his truck in the area abotu 10:30 pm ...?

Bravo said:
Hey Niner. Not seeing anything on jury as far as working lunch etc. Well.......you did move half way across the world lol. You will be with us in spirit. Will do a cheer to you for all you do here.

Yep - I did move 1/2 way across the world - 5,507 miles to be exact!! :eek:hwow: Really miss California weather! :) I'm going to keep one of Sierah's tweeters open to not miss a verdict, but if they DO come back today - I'll probably be sleeping, since I'm 7 hours ahead of you all! I'm in the future! :lol:

I'm also on Verdict Watch over at the Michael Blagg case in Colorado. :waiting: They've been at it for 3 days now.

I am not sure about the timeline (do we have one here?) . Could it be from the time SJ was last seen to the time he was seen on school surveillance camera?

I have read that according to phone pings he spent two hours at the spot of the abduction. I don't know how phone pings work. Does it ping a certain intervals of time or only when the phone is in use or is it constantly pinging the phones location? This article though was referencing digging a deep hole and doing "all the things" in three hours.

""What I'm saying is what haunts me is I think that maybe there was an accomplice. I really do. You can not dig a hole that deep through clay in a three hour period and do all the things that were done," said Berling."

I dunno. IMO he got a decent Defense. Not as aggressive as I have seen in a DP case but IMO he is not going to take a DP verdict quietly. He strikes me as a parasite who just wont go away. Likely will exhaust every appeal. Either way he can never hurt another person.

I think he had the hole dug in advance. He was going to find a victim. On that day or the next or the next.......

I dunno. IMO he got a decent Defense. Not as aggressive as I have seen in a DP case but IMO he is not going to take a DP verdict quietly. He strikes me as a parasite who just wont go away. Likely will exhaust every appeal. Either way he can never hurt another person.

I hope you are right about his defense. I want nothing to allow an appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back