GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per WTOL 11, Judge Robinson said he will hand down JW final sentence on April 18 to allow SJ family to come to court and make victim impact statement.

Also said whenever jurors have finished deliberations, their decision will be read publicly in court.

Per WTOL 11, Judge Robinson said he will hand down JW final sentence on April 18 to allow SJ family to come to court and make victim impact statement.

I’m guessing JW won’t stay present in court for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the rate you're signing guests up, Spellz will need to make reservations at a convention hall. :happydance:

We can meet at my house and we can have a seafood/hobo dinner or whatever everyone wants. I love to cook and host. Lol maybe I should ask my husband first.... but its a good thought, right?!??

I am serious though about hosting if we can coordinate.

So did the jury come back already? Did I miss something?

A couple things that bug me..

I wish the prosecution wouldn't have used the narrative that he "had" to kill. It implies (at least to me) that he didn't MEAN to kill her, he didn't WANT to kill her, he had to. I don't know what the purpose of that line of thinking was.
IMO, there was no alternative. That's why he took her. To keep her until he was done with his sick, twisted crap and then to kill and bury her. To go on like nothing happened, never being caught, until he could find another victim.

He's a sexual sadist murderer and he does what sexual sadistic murderers do...he murders. Jurors understand "evil". They don't need to have a reason for why he killed her. Being evil is enough. They get it. He did NOT MEAN FOR HER TO DIE BECAUSE OF THE GAG. He had plans. Plans that were not carried out because the Good Lord lifted her up out of there.

Idk what that 3 hour time period the defense was talking about either, and I would like to know. When this first happened..Sierah's phone was pinging around the place she was kidnapped. But how it was explained to us was, there are 3 towers in that area. A triangle if you will. The phone ping would ping off one of the towers, but it that tower was "full" it would ping off the other tower. This triangle consisted of something like 5 or 10 square miles. In the beginning, they were thinking she was taken across the line into michigan because of the pinging. What i'm trying to say is...the pinging did not help one iota in finding her. It was to wide an area.

His "wounds" were so minor that I think those were caused by the corn, the digging and just the machinations that went into the crime. There was no evidence he washed her...there was DNA under her nails after all. I think he did what he did to Robin, he clocked her, not

I absolutely agree with you about the prosecutor saying he had to kill Sierah.
IIRC...he had a court appointed therapist where he said "he learned ffromeach victim & the next one he was going to bury." JW knew what the heck he was doing.(IMO)

I’m guessing JW won’t stay present in court for that.

Doesn’t he have to be present in court for that??

Nothing on the 4 twitter tabs I have been watching????

Wondering if there are some holdouts?

Catching up and I think you could be right.

This is JMO but what I think happens a lot of times in DP cases is that some jurors are quick to think they can agree to give the DP and get on the jury but when it finally comes down to the very end and they are asked to sign their name on the dotted line to put someone to death they find they really cant do it.

This is why I think there sometimes are a couple holdouts who will not agree to the DP even when all the evidence and circumstances warrant that the person should be given that penalty. I think they cant bring themselves to sign off on it and so what they will do in deliberations is come up with other excuses why they dont think the person deserves the DP when really deep down its just because they cant get themselves to do it.

I may be wrong. Its just what I have thought for a long time because some cases like this one seem cut and dry of what his penalty should be.

The good news is even if he doesnt get the DP then so long as he gets Life Without Parole that could end up being better for the victims family in the long run because they wont have to deal with all the extra appeals that come along with a DP conviction.

I just hope the victims family is satisfied with however it turns out.

Thanks everyone for all the tweets and updates.

Doesn’t he have to be present in court for that??

I always thought so but someone posted recently that another murder asked to be excused and left.

Am I allowed to post that without going back and finding it? Does anyone else remember seeing that post?

I always thought so but someone posted recently that another murder asked to be excused and left.

Am I allowed to post that without going back and finding it? Does anyone else remember seeing that post?

Yes I do.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yep u can post from memory. I do remember that but cant remember what case. I believe a law was enacted or was in the process that the convicted has to remain for victim impact??? Anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back