GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I absolutely agree with you about the prosecutor saying he had to kill Sierah.
IIRC...he had a court appointed therapist where he said "he learned ffromeach victim & the next one he was going to bury." JW knew what the heck he was doing.(IMO)
And they set him free after that. That is completely crazy. Clearly he has done this many times.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Anybody got a live link? I don't want to leave this page

A couple things that bug me..

I wish the prosecution wouldn't have used the narrative that he "had" to kill. It implies (at least to me) that he didn't MEAN to kill her, he didn't WANT to kill her, he had to. I don't know what the purpose of that line of thinking was.
IMO, there was no alternative. That's why he took her. To keep her until he was done with his sick, twisted crap and then to kill and bury her. To go on like nothing happened, never being caught, until he could find another victim.

He's a sexual sadist murderer and he does what sexual sadistic murderers do...he murders. Jurors understand "evil". They don't need to have a reason for why he killed her. Being evil is enough. They get it. He did NOT MEAN FOR HER TO DIE BECAUSE OF THE GAG. He had plans. Plans that were not carried out because the Good Lord lifted her up out of there.

Idk what that 3 hour time period the defense was talking about either, and I would like to know. When this first happened..Sierah's phone was pinging around the place she was kidnapped. But how it was explained to us was, there are 3 towers in that area. A triangle if you will. The phone ping would ping off one of the towers, but it that tower was "full" it would ping off the other tower. This triangle consisted of something like 5 or 10 square miles. In the beginning, they were thinking she was taken across the line into michigan because of the pinging. What i'm trying to say is...the pinging did not help one iota in finding her. It was to wide an area.

His "wounds" were so minor that I think those were caused by the corn, the digging and just the machinations that went into the crime. There was no evidence he washed her...there was DNA under her nails after all. I think he did what he did to Robin, he clocked her, not once but twice (2 head wounds) and then transported her. I think she was in and out of consciousness because of the head injury and that it contributed to her smothering with the gag. If she was unconscious when he shoved it in there, she couldn't fight against it per se. All muscles would be in a relaxed state and it would have been much easier for it to slip down far enough to block her trachea. I think that's why her tooth was chipped...he put it in when she was unconscious.

It bothers me greatly that he most likely has killed before and there was enough evidence presented, at least to me, that strongly suggests that someone else was there. Let's not forget his penis swab that had DNA that was NOT hers present. Whose that person? Where is that person? They haven't come forward? Where are they?
The DNA under her nails was ruled out as his brothers because as brothers, they share the identical Y (RS?) DNA. It is a dna profile that brothers have...so if his didn't match, his brothers would not either. Who is that person? And why was his DNA under her nails? Everyone that she saw that day...their DNA was tested..no match.

I know that I will be happy with life w no parole. He gets to many "perks" being on Ohio's Death Row. He NEEDS to be in general population and after serving almost 2 years in the county jail...he needs to be in big boy jail. Where the big boys can take care of him.

Regarding hitting her in the head twice (enough to cause a skull fracture ) and the guess that she may have been in and out of consciousness... Do you remember in the early days right after , a woman came forward and said she was driving by that night, still unaware this had even happened, and she saw a truck stopped on side of road and A man and a "drunk" woman (staggering) with him ? I always will wonder if she had encountered them during the abduction point and transport . Ugh. As far as I know, no couple ever came forward saying it was them , has anyone ever heard more about that ?

Regarding hitting her in the head twice (enough to cause a skull fracture ) and the guess that she may have been in and out of consciousness... Do you remember in the early days right after , a woman came forward and said she was driving by that night, still unaware this had even happened, and she saw a truck stopped on side of road and A man and a "drunk" woman (staggering) with him ? I always will wonder if she had encountered them during the abduction point and transport . Ugh. As far as I know, no couple ever came forward saying it was them , has anyone ever heard more about that ?

I remember. I think it was on the page.

Edit: Maybe it wasn't on the ... but it was a comment on some page similar.

In my day, lol...a hobo dinner is potatoes/sausage/cabbage/whatever that we used to boil in a garbage can in the backyard! It sounds a lot worse than it is...lol!

Yep..... and corn still in the husk.... soooo good!! We also do seafood boils the same way with crab, shrimp, crawfish, potatoes etc that’s my kiddos fav. We cook outside over the fire, setup folding tables and feast. We do it when we go camping also.

I’m pretty close to everyone that responded. I’m in delta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No live streams are working so far. Unless they turn them on right when it starts.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Agree Jashrema. I did not care for that statement he had to kill. I believe he always had plan to eventually. Yes I do believe our good Lord stepped in and took Sierah out of that situation. I drove past the sites on Monday after I left the court house. It saddens me so knowing how close to home she was and she was just out bike riding. Your family's strength is truly a testament to us all that we can get through anything.

Now back to weather. Will likely switch over when Court is ready

Yep..... and corn still in the husk.... soooo good!! We also do seafood boils the same way with crab, shrimp, crawfish, potatoes etc that’s my kiddos fav. We cook outside over the fire, setup folding tables and feast. We do it when we go camping also.

I’m pretty close to everyone that responded. I’m in delta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad used to do hobo dinners!! They were very good!

They may be waiting for 5 pm to announce

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back