Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wife or children that we know of yet. I never actually found the page that was in the screenshot but in the screen shot the profile picture was of a group of people like you are describing but too small in the screenshot to really see. After I saw it I went on FB right away and tried searching for that profile and couldn't find it and when I came back here to double check the picture/name/etc and try to enlarge profile pic from the screenshot I couldn't find the post so I think it might have been deleted. I think others have tried searching for him on FB with no success

Could also be that anyone/everyone with the same name is being targeted with nasty messages. So they are closing their page.

Who calls the police when they see lights in the sky?
I don't know why, but I find that one bolded call to the police incredibly odd.
He must have been worried about being abducted by aliens.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d-boys-on-bikes-in-2014/ar-BBv0Mhm?li=BBnbfcL

"A review of records on sheriff's runs to his home shows he called the department seven times since the beginning of 2014, reporting suspicious activity and other minor incidents — once saying he saw three red lights in a triangle pattern in the sky."

As DexterMorgan suggested, a meth user would react this way. He becomes paranoid and is hyper-vigilant to what he (mis)perceives is going on around him.

Although this registry would be a good idea, I could foresee the lines getting blurred. At what point do HIPPA laws weave into this as well? I don't know, I am asking because wouldn't that jeopardize things here?

I'd think that a "violent offender registry" as is being currently petitioned in Ohio would not violate any confidentiality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold Your Horses Please :)

Thank you.

First, a big welcome to our new members on Websleuths. We are glad you can join us.

Websleuths is very different from other forums.

If you post inside information or claim you have talked to a family member or someone close to the case you need to be verified.

Becoming verified means the management at Websleuths will verify you are someone who knows the family or is related or whatever the case may be. In other words, you are who you say you are. Be it a friend of the family, relative, or whatever. We will let Websleuths members know that since you are verified you can post some information without providing a link.

Your real identity will be held in the strictest of confidence

Read here about how to become verified:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

So, we know not to post about information you received from someone close to the case until you are verified.

Now, we absolutely do not allow any sleuthing of family members, neighbors, or anyone except possible suspects.

It doesn't matter if someone close to the victim had a bankruptcy or made money selling a house.

What if one day, God forbid, you woke up one day and found yourself involved in the swirling nationwide media on your doorsteps. You haven't done anything wrong but someone close to you has been murdered or is the murderer.

Can you imagine you are going through all this hell and then to have all your personal information blasted on the Internet? No, we do not allow this to happen.

There are exceptions to this rule. That is if somehow the personal information is directly related to the case but that rarely happens.

Just because personal information is made public on the Internet does not me we can post it all over Websleuths.

To our new members,

Your words have power. Assume that members of Sierah's family are reading here. Her friends too. Your words have power to help or hurt.

Please think before you post.

If you have questions on the rules check out our rules forum:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Thank You,

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Could also be that anyone/everyone with the same name is being targeted with nasty messages. So they are closing their page.

I was thinking the same thing. I think it was just a coincidence but again, wouldn't be surprised that the real JDW would share her missing persons post.

While searching for info on JDW I came across a lot of people with that same name across the whole country and I know another poster mentioned they were surprised by the amount of James Worleys just in Ohio.

<modsnip>

Is there a way to post a pic?

Yes. When you go to post, there is a little picture of a tree in a square. That is the icon to attach a photo. If that is what you were asking LOL

As DexterMorgan suggested, a meth user would react this way. He becomes paranoid and is hyper-vigilant to what he (mis)perceives is going on around him.

Pardon my lack of currently abused drugs, but for some reason I always thought meth users were supposed to be very thin.

Sierah was laid to rest today. I would estimate there was approx. 5-600 people in church. The flowers were like none you've ever seen. Just beautiful. They had a large screen and smaller screens set up that were showing pictures of her life since she was born. The reverend that spoke was from Sierah's church. He mentioned just 2 weeks ago, her and Josh popped in at Sunday dinner time..had a chat and a bite and then left. He made a specific point to say that God did not cause this, or allow this. This was committed by an evil, evil man, the devil himself walked among us. Another woman told of a prank that Sierah pulled on the father of one of her friends (They we're always pranking each other.) She wrapped his truck in saran wrap..18 rolls, and added lots and lots of sardines to really make it smell nice. A friend of the families little girl , she couldn't have been more than 5 went up front and sang, very well too, one of Sierah's favorite songs which was ..."Sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong." This little one sang it strong too! Wasn't a dry eye there. The families left for a private burial and everyone was invited to a luncheon at Evergreen High School.

That whole community pitched in for the wake. They feed no less than 700 people! The community cooked and donated every bit of food and drink. It was a well oiled machine and "Sunday Dinner " food. The families did not have to lift a finger. It was quite wonderful and that really explains why MOST people live out in the country and in small towns. The sense of community and pulling together. It was a very long day.

Now it begins..

Pardon my lack of currently abused drugs, but for some reason I always thought meth users were supposed to be very thin.

He doesn't have the appearance of a regular tweeker.

It can depend on the level of use. There are functional users. A functional user might go on a 2-day bender and then show up for work on a Monday.

(I have a sibling who is a functional user and he eats like a horse when not using.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member