DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of observations:
-- gravel pile in front of barn.
--dirt mound by house on one end
--privacy fence in front of house (like a compound)
--business sign is nicer than I thought it would be
-- house trailer that has been said to be on "back of property" isn't that far away from house nor barn

Wondering if the red truck and gray/blue? Convertible on the google maps are his?

It can depend on the level of use. There are functional users. A functional user might go on a 2-day bender and then show up for work on a Monday.

(I have a sibling who is a functional user and he eats like a horse when not using.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've known very heavy heroin addicts in my life as well ... He may not look like a tweaker, and I would agree with that, but the behaviors that have been detailed by the more recent police calls definitely lend themselves to meth psychosis (not to mention the previous conviction for cooking)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FC Assessor's Office GIS Aerial of JDW's property.
Administrative Alert:
May 25, 2016: New aerials (Ortho’s and Oblique’s) were flown in April 2016. When you pull up the data for a parcel, click the last tab labeled ‘Pictometry’ and you will view the oblique images for the property

attachment.php

Maybe someone can enlarge the above photo. The website says this photo was taken in April 2016. The Google map, is from 2013.

Attachments

• Default.jpg
    Default.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 445
This is the information from the inmate roster:

WORLEY, JAMES DEAN
Booking: 201604215
Case Number Charge Court Status In Date
Estimated Out Date
CRA1600172 ABDUCTION Fulton Co. Eastern District Pretrial 07/22/2016
CRA1600177 AGGRAVATED MURDER PREMEDITATED Fulton Co. Eastern District Pretrial 07/22/2016

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/view/slid/6619

FC Assessor's Office GIS Aerial of JDW's property.
Administrative Alert:
May 25, 2016: New aerials (Ortho’s and Oblique’s) were flown in April 2016. When you pull up the data for a parcel, click the last tab labeled ‘Pictometry’ and you will view the oblique images for the property

attachment.php

Maybe someone can enlarge the above photo. The website says this photo was taken in April 2016. The Google map, is from 2013.

I just saw similar pictures in a daily mail article! I will post it in case one thing needs to be compared to the other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-bales-home-college-student-s-murderer.html

A couple of observations:
-- gravel pile in front of barn.
--dirt mound by house on one end
--privacy fence in front of house (like a compound)
--business sign is nicer than I thought it would be
-- house trailer that has been said to be on "back of property" isn't that far away from house nor barn

I just posted a aerial photo of the property. Is the trailer the long white building at the rear of the property?

Although this registry would be a good idea, I could foresee the lines getting blurred. At what point do HIPPA laws weave into this as well? I don't know, I am asking because wouldn't that jeopardize things here?

I think if there is a court ordered psychological evaluation, the HIPPA law doesn't come into play. If HIPPA was an issue, then why have they released the information that they have on JDW and his statements to the therapist? I am assuming that as part of his sentence he was court ordered into treatment and the Court had access to determine if he was making progress. As a convicted felon, you do lose some rights even if you do get to watch TV and get three free squares a day.

Yea, it's easy for us to get caught up in the drama and lose sight of the victim... Sorry :(

Do any locals know who the man in the red golf shirt on the left side of the video at the 1:00 mark is? (No need to identify him by name. Just can't help but wonder if he is related to JDW.)
3ebcca110ca52f207f1a0e432bd30599.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probation officer

He had a screwdriver when he abducted the one that escaped

The first time I read this
"Worley hit her purposely, clouted her head and then tried to handcuff her in his flatbed truck while threatening, "Do what I say or I'll kill you. I'm serious, I'll kill you," according to the 1990 presentencing report in the Common Pleas Court of Lucas County."

Also a first
"Worley inflicted a one-inch laceration on her right knee with a flathead screwdriver, she said."

Link to article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...erah-joughin-killing/index.html?client=safari

"Worley hit her purposely, clouted her head and then tried to handcuff her in his flatbed truck while threatening, "Do what I say or I'll kill you. I'm serious, I'll kill you," according to the 1990 presentencing report in the Common Pleas Court of Lucas County."

Also a first
"Worley inflicted a one-inch laceration on her right knee with a flathead screwdriver, she said."

Link to article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...erah-joughin-killing/index.html?client=safari

He is such a nasty and dangerous creeper.

He seemed to use a screwdriver in both known abductions. Sick!

Also a first

Link to article

Heartbroken for all the loved ones and community members as I can't even imagine how hard today must have been. Prayers to you all.

New member also from NW Ohio area that just has so many ???s and thoughts. You are all very compassionate and insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne