Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Desperate search for Ohio Woman Sierah Joughin Who Vanished While on Bike Ride

Sierah Joughin was out riding with her boyfriend Tuesday before the pair parted ways around 6:45 p.m. near Evergreen High School in Metamora, Ohio. The University of Toledo junior was reported missing by her family later that night when she didn't return home.

Her purple bicycle was discovered several rows into a cornfield not far from where she was last seen, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Thursday. He added that there were signs of struggle.

Ex-con charged in murder of Ohio college student

A sheriff's investigator filed a criminal complaint Tuesday accusing an ex-convict of aggravated murder after a University of Toledo student's body was found following her disappearance last week.

James Worley, is charged in the death of 20-year-old Sierah Joughin. She was last seen July 19 riding her bike along a country road with her boyfriend, reports CBS affiliate WTOL. The two parted ways after their ride, but Joughin never made it home.

Worley was initially arrested Friday on an abduction charge in the disappearance.

[...]

The sheriff later confirmed that the remains found in a cornfield Friday were that of Sierah Joughin.

Case Map
[compliments of steelman]

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

I've been lurking on this thread for days trying to understand how this beautiful girl could pay the ultimate sacrifice and be taken away from family and friends who love her. Today's news has blown the lid off of this monsters evil crimes. Fly high angel, Sierah!

I've been lurking on this thread for days trying to understand how this beautiful girl could pay the ultimate sacrifice and be taken away from family and friends who love her. Today's news has blown the lid off of this monsters evil crimes. Fly high angel, Sierah!

I'm glad you joined us Par4Hole6. I don't think any of us will ever understand it.

Why would he leave things as a plant? Wouldn't that be incriminating? I just don't understand the two hours at the crime scene, and JDW leaving things behind. Plus, a mortorcycle helmet?
I think he meant to go back but noticed they were out searching already.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I also heard them say on ch13 news at 6 that a" meat hook was found in a bedroom closet " !!!!!!!!!!

Can you provide a link? Those of us who are not local don't know the call letters or network for "ch13" in your area.

Never mind, found it. http://www.13abc.com/

Sometimes news stations post the videos on their website or facebook page later.

I think he meant to go back but noticed they were out searching already.

Exactly he had planned out a scene that he thought would cast reasonable doubt if he was questioned and brought to court.

Wow. I was at physical therapy when the new info unfolded. Thank you for keeping the news flowing. :loveyou: I think most of us were expecting something, especially after all that digging, but... OMG.

It briefly crossed my mind when LE was in the barn that Worley may have had a place to stash victims - a "toy box" a la David Parker Ray but as time went on and the digging continued I figured they were looking for buried bodies. Ugh. Like most of you (probably) I'm shocked but not surprised. This will end Worley's criminal career and hopefully bring closure to other families.

To Jashrema and other family and friends posting here my heart goes out to you. Sierah had a light about her that can't be extinguished by death.

someone even mentioned zip ties in here...

Duct tape here:

Authorities also reported finding duct tape at Worley's property. Tests on that tape found both Joughin's and Worley's DNA.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/A...n-Joughin-murder-investigation-388568052.html

It appears that DNA analysis was expedited.

The latest reporting may be based upon a different search warrant and return.

The first one being reported on is for Sierah's phone records.

There should be a different search warrant, affidavit, and possibly a return (inventory of items seized) for Worley's premises.

ok so when he said "I didn't steal or kill anyone" im betting his cocky azz was"joking". and I think he may have told LE he had "cameras all over" prior to being busted... as in "oh I have cameras all over and I didn't see the girl or anything suspicious"

I am going to go with my own fantasy for a little bit----I want to believe that this courageous, young woman fought like hell. I want to believe that he was surprised by this and, as such, she died right there in that spot. I want to believe that he then had to leave the helmet and items behind because they were covered with blood and dna. I want to believe that the two hour time frame occurred because he realized that he had gotten bested by her, and could not take her back to his house. I want to believe that he, then, went home and got a truck and brought it back to take her to where he buried her. I want to believe this because in a totally inhumane situation this is the most humane scenario.

To hear what he had in his home and barn and to realize that he terrorized and, probably, killed others is not surprising but I just want to believe that Sierah and others didn't suffer what ever he had in mind for them.

I think his camera comments were meant to say--she was not here or never here. I have cameras so I know I can show you.

In my heart tonight is Sierah. In my heart and soul tonight are the other unnamed victims who met their fate with this sub-human.

He had a deep freezer with carpet in it. Wth. Now did he leave a screw driver and fuses to act like he was fixing his bike? And why leave
a bloody helmet?

I guess mom was right. Sierah did put up a fight. The man forgot his sunglasses also.

It sounds like he was more scared than his victim. He is a predatory coward.

ok so when he said "I didn't steal or kill anyone" im betting his cocky azz was"joking". and I think he may have told LE he had "cameras all over" prior to being busted... as in "oh I have cameras all over and I didn't see the girl or anything suspicious"

Yes, police were asking all in neighborhhod if they have security cameras. Hoping to find footage.

I suspected that he was a monster, but this goes way beyond what I could have imagined...RIP Sierah.

Folks, it just doesn't get any worse than this.. JDW told his therapist that he learned from his past mistakes and evolved. This indicates that not only did his body disposal method change, but other tactics that would identify his mo may have also changed making him a stealth predator. The evidence and info mined from the search warrants should keep a task force busy for quite a while. There are many missing/murdered women cold cases within a 100 mile radius. Imo, JD Worley is a very escalated serial sadistic psychopathic sexual predator/killer that has been hiding in plain sight while actively preying on innocent victims for decades, imo.. Very Tragic...
Sierah courageously fought JDW sacrificing her life so that many others could live. She is a valiant hero....

Go rest high on that mountain SJ...
[video=youtube;6jXrmAKBBTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXrmAKBBTU[/video]

I usually want more and more info.
But I wish they would stop. This is enough.

RIP Sierah :rose:
You leave behind so many admirers.

I'm having a hard time making this hang together logistically. You can't take an unwilling participant on the back of a motorbike so did he ride back to his property helmet-less to fetch his truck? Is there a helmet law in Ohio or is it such a short distance he'd be fairly sure of not running into LE? Why hang around so long?

My head is whirring.

I usually want more and more info.
But I wish they would stop. This is enough.

RIP Sierah :rose:
You leave behind so many admirers.
Yes I just don't know what to think and say. I don't want anyone else to repost it. I talked with a friend who went to the funeral and she said people keep telling her not to turn on the TV. It's shocking but for friends and family it's going to be even more shocking.

She is an angel on earth and a hero in heaven.RIH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members