Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat 913. Re: How she was found. Originally Posted by jashrema
How long she was there will have to be released by LE not me. They found her doing a search grid With his house at epicenter

I believe the simplest scenario. Might be disturbing to read. Sorry.

He saw SJ riding her bike. He was on his motorcycle. He waited for her up ahead. When she came up near him, he flagged her down. Asked to use her phone or something else pretending to be stuck. From what I have read here and online, the area is considered safe and it was daylight. SJ wouldn't feel like her life was in danger and she stopped. He does what he does to her. Leaves on his motorcycle and rides back home. Hides the bike in a shed. Takes his truck back to the scene and takes SJ. IMO he left his phone at the original location (unintentionally) which probably also helped LE get to him so fast.

What I can't figure out is if she ever made it back to his place. If she did, why would he move her to a field? He had plenty of other evidence at his place. But if she didn't, why would there be duct tape with her DNA at his place?

Just the scenario running theough my mind.

Simple makes it real easy to understand and could have easily happened this way to make everything fit. More to think about...he never knew she and boyfriend had recently parted ways, did not know she lived close by....because to me he either would not have chosen her or cleaned up corn field scene at same time as moving her. Time was not on his side and I believe he thought he had at least 24 hours. Just my own opinion. Thank you for your simple speculation.

Simple makes it real easy to understand and could have easily happened this way to make everything fit. More to think about...he never knew she and boyfriend had recently parted ways, did not know she lived close by....because to me he either would not have chosen her or cleaned up corn field scene at same time as moving her. Time was not on his side and I believe he thought he had at least 24 hours. Just my own opinion. Thank you for your simple speculation.

I agree. I believe he thought he had more time, and I believe he didn't know she was local. I'm not sure how far west they go, but in my section of T, we get lots of bike riders. Granted they usually ride in clusters, and wear the helmets, but they go great distances. It is very possible he thought she was not from the area, and he would have at least 24 hours. I also don't think he comprehended how cell phone technology works and her steps could be traced. He saw what he thought was an easy victim practicality in his backyard. If he didn't think he had time, why would he leave the big piece of evidence, the bike? Im sure people discard all kinds of stuff in or around fields. Tool kits, buckets etc.fall out of truck beds, so worrying about the little items like a screwdriver or fuses wouldn't necessarily be a priority, but I'd think a helmet and the most incriminating piece the bike would be a priority to retrieve.

As far as her burial, I think he was comfortable with the location, and likely thought finding her would remove suspicion from him. That's my opinion, he has always gotten off so far, and as of then his dna wasn't on file, so they wouldn't look at him, or so he thought.

****GRAPHIC****
I dnt think it's a leap to think "male DNA" as I'm taking it, is semen. Why say "male DNA" and not just DNA. And if a helmet is on the ground and he was there for 2 hours and we know he sexually assaults his victims, it's not a leap to say semen was on the helmet. This man has a secret room with a fridge lined with carpet that he locks his victims in. This man has a sh#! load of evidence found that proves the insane things he does. I think if we are going to sit here and play out scenarios, we have to think like the criminal that he is. He's highly aroused by this, obviously. That's his drive. IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****GRAPHIC****
I dnt think it's a leap to think "male DNA" as I'm taking it, is semen. Why say "male DNA" and not just DNA. And if a helmet is on the ground and he was there for 2 hours and we know he sexually assaults his victims, it's not a leap to say semen was on the helmet. This man has a secret room with a fridge lined with carpet that he locks his victims in. This man has a sh#! load of evidence found that proves the insane things he does. I think if we are going to sit here and play out scenarios, we have to think like the criminal that he is. He's highly aroused by this, obviously. That's his drive. IMO

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened in that last post. I'm sure it's possible that it could be semen but even then, it's not like LE would be able to tell its semen 100% just by looking at it. I did not take it that way at all. I see a lot of DNA taken from crime scenes and it's rarely semen. They can tell right away by looking at the strand if it is male or female DNA. If JW's DNA was not on file, the only thing they could confirm is that it was male DNA. Although the semen theory is possibly, I do not believe that is what it was. It's much more likely it was sweat or skin cells as previously mentioned.

***GRAPHIC** Sorry. One possibility is that hewas riding his motorcycle when he spotted her, deciding to block her path and then assaulting her, possibly with his helmet. He may have assaulted her there in the field for a time, with both her bicycle and his motorcycle hidden in the corn, (or even not really hidden), driven by a sudden adrenaline surge and perhaps the additional thrill of committing his vile acts outdoors rather than in his usual secret room. After this, then removing her by either motorcycle, or more likely by returning home to get another vehicle that he could use to move her body. At this point he was rushed, obviously taking only her body because he was paranoid of being discovered with her. His plan was to go back later to retrieve the other incriminating items, but since the search for began much sooner than he had anticipated, he didn't have time to make that return trip. His Plan B became to make excuses to LE as to why his items were found with her bicycle, similar to how he handled the previous abduction for which he did prison time. Maybe he didn't learn so much from the previous abduction after all. This is one theory that seems to fit with currently known facts. JMHO

JDW's cellphone ping

According to the SW that we do have..they were led to him in just a normal canvassing of the area.

Good morning Jashrema! I too would like to thank you for all your very valuable insights and to reiterate that many of us can not even begin to fathom what you and other family members must certainty be going through. Please accept our very sincere condolences and if there is ever anything that any of us can do for any of you, please let us know. Bless you all.

For everyone saying he could've transported her back on the motorcycle, maybe it was one that had a type of back seat to it that he duck taped or tied her to although I still feel that would be difficult to ride with.

For everyone saying he could've transported her back on the motorcycle, maybe it was one that had a type of back seat to it that he duck taped or tied her to although I still feel that would be difficult to ride with.

Due to the relative difficulty of this move on his piece of junk motorcycle, I think it's probably more likely that he went home to exchange the motorcycle for his pickup.

Graphic

I think he cut her off unexpectedly and she was forced into the cornfield on her bike...lost her footing and he used his helmet to beat her...struggle took place and I think she was unconscious and he knew that...my question is...is it at all possible to have someone on a motorcycle sit in front of you and you hold them while you drive (or whatever the proper bike term is..lol). or would they lean up against you behind you. Is it at all feasible if she was unconscious? That is why I think he left everything behind...he didn't have enough hands to grab it. Concocted his stupid story cuz he is so slick...like someone else said, he never minds putting himself at the scenes (I believe it's because he convinces himself he hasn't done anything wrong...his sense of morals are very twisted). I don't know...just my version of what I think may have happened.

Reposting my comment from yesterday:

Seems reasonable to me that he was on his motorbike, he saw Sierah, he came up behind her and knocked her off her bicycle. In the process he probably lost some control of his motorcycle, resulting in cuts to his arms and bruising on his legs. He hit Sierah in the head with his bike helmet and dragged her into the corn field. He then moved his motorcycle and her bicycle into the corn field. After dark, he put her on his motorcycle and transported her to his property - explains duct tape with both his and her DNA at her property. He misplaced his helmet, screwdriver, sunglasses, and fuses while moving Sierah and the bikes into the corn field and because the sun set.

He probably went back to look for his helmet and other possessions later, and perhaps saw police looking in the area (missing person report at 11PM, bike located shortly after midnight). He moved Sierah to where her body was found, but was unable to retrieve his belongings due to police activity.

In response to your question of whether he would have transported her on the motorcycle in front, or behind, him, I'm thinking that he would have propped her between himself and the handlebars.

According to the SW that we do have..they were led to him in just a normal canvassing of the area.

According to news reports, police were canvassing the area and stopped at Worley's house. He told them that his motorcycle had broken down on the road. He said that he saw two bicycles, and picked one up - meaning his fingerprints would be on one of the bikes. He said that he lost his sunglasses, fuses, helmet, and screwdriver at that location. He said that he pushed his bike home through the corn fields. He told police that he did not kill anyone. A bloody helmet, and his other possessions were found near the bicycle.

He was detained at that time.

More details in the Search Warrant:

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

For more information on locations, this map was prepared by Steelman:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M

It was suggested yesterday that Worley is a schizophrenic. I don't believe he is. Given the nature of his lies, which always have an ounce of truth, I suspect that he started lying as a child, and perfected the art of lying and manipulation because his parents did not correct him. At the age of 14 he was dealing drugs. At the age of 31 he was arrested for attempted abduction. Sociopath yes, schizophrenic no.

What's interesting is that although he had a very well thought out plan for abducting a woman in 1990: hit her with his vehicle, rush to her as though to offer aid, grab her, and handcuff her to the interior of his truck, he was out of jail after 3 years. I'm surprised that no one looked at the big picture and asked whether that was his first abduction. Clearly it was premeditated - he had handcuffs in his vehicle.

According to news reports, police were canvassing the area and stopped at Worley's house. He told them that his motorcycle had broken down on the road. He said that he saw two bicycles, and picked one up - meaning his fingerprints would be on one of the bikes. He said that he lost his sunglasses, fuses, helmet, and screwdriver at that location. He said that he pushed his bike home through the corn fields. He told police that he did not kill anyone. A bloody helmet, and his other possessions were found near the bicycle.

He was detained at that time.

More details in the Search Warrant:

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

For more information on locations, this map was prepared by Steelman:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M
You might want to re read the search warrant, he never stated that he pushed his bike home through the corn fields, just pushed it into the corn field.

Have we heard back from anyone who said they could go and get the copies of the search warrants?

****GRAPHIC****

I believe the term "male dna" was used to make it clear it was not Sierah's. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member