Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

Specifically, page 3, third paragraph - it's amazing (and so very good) how JDW placed himself at the crime scene and then digs a hole for himself with his dopey attempt to explain away why things of his might be there.

His mention that there were two bikes there shows he must have been observing the couple riding before they split up...

This thread is dedicated to discussion of Sierah's case, so we don't need pics that are not relevant to this case causing confusion; therefore a few posts with images related to another case have been removed.

:wave:

(Thanks sillybilly, sorry about that, that was my bad.)

Going back to
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

Specifically, page 3, third paragraph - it's amazing (and so very good) how JDW placed himself at the crime scene and then digs a hole for himself with his dopey attempt to explain away why things of his might be there.

His mention that there were two bikes there shows he must have been observing the couple riding before they split up...

Her bf was on a motorbike that day, not a bicycle.

Been out of town and am super far behind. Subscribing and leaving love for Sierah's family and friends; here and around the world. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Here's one more article to add to the pile.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/07/...d=crimewatch_eme_23793_2016-08-02-story2_text

I don't think finding her deceased and so horribly discarded was a surprise to any of us, but we always hope, hope, hope, don't we? A few times it does work and our hope is rewarded -- but not today.

After I saw his picture, I kept thinking that Worley's face, etc., had to be a horrible thing to see during one's last moments. Yuck. <shiver> Well, he is in custody.

With all of you, I am hoping that his arrest will put a stop to any future abductions/murders. And it does sound like this man didn't just start this horror a few weeks ago.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Sierah. And peace and a chance of a night's sleep to all those who loved her. SMH.

Here's one more article to add to the pile.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/07/...d=crimewatch_eme_23793_2016-08-02-story2_text

I don't think finding her deceased and so horribly discarded was a surprise to any of us, but we always hope, hope, hope, don't we? A few times it does work and our hope is rewarded -- but not today.

After I saw his picture, I kept thinking that Worley's face, etc., had to be a horrible thing to see during one's last moments. Yuck. <shiver> Well, he is in custody.

Blech! he's gross and disgusting...I hope she spit in that ugly mug of his.

Just an fyi; The moon was almost full @ 89% visibility on July 4/1990 when JDW's 1st known abduction was attempted. The Full moon was on July 7, 1990, 3 days later. Not sure that he is factoring this into his pre-plans.. Just thought it curious since SJ's abduction was on the first night of a Full Moon on July 19, 2016..

Moon Phases July 1990
http://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/1990/july

Moon Phases July 2016
http://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2016/july

another oldie but goody thread about moon phases and crimes
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?82178-Moon-Phases-and-Crime&highlight=moon+phase

It was suggested yesterday that Worley is a schizophrenic. I don't believe he is. Given the nature of his lies, which always have an ounce of truth, I suspect that he started lying as a child, and perfected the art of lying and manipulation because his parents did not correct him. At the age of 14 he was dealing drugs. At the age of 31 he was arrested for attempted abduction. Sociopath yes, schizophrenic no.

What's interesting is that although he had a very well thought out plan for abducting a woman in 1990: hit her with his vehicle, rush to her as though to offer aid, grab her, and handcuff her to the interior of his truck, he was out of jail after 3 years. I'm surprised that no one looked at the big picture and asked whether that was his first abduction. Clearly it was premeditated - he had handcuffs in his vehicle.

Fell asleep last night while typing a post that started, "Real life is getting in the way of my sleuthing ..." - Apparently, so is sleep.

I, too, am in the "he is not a schizophrenic" camp.

Amphetamine abuser. Not just methamphetamine, but whatever upper he can get his hands on. Excessive use of amphetamines (or run-of-the-mill use of the dirty stuff) can cause psychosis. If you're interested in what this looks like in practice, check out Intervention, Season 15, Episode 2: Sierra. I think the psychosis came along with paranoia. He makes contacts with the police to feel like a "big man" - not unlike the oppressive mall cop or TSA agent - an inability to distinguish gray areas in application of rules/regulations for self-gratification and -aggrandizement due to low self-esteem and self-worth.

I think he has a long history of angst with his mother and with women, in general. He was either traumatically rejected by a romantic interest at some point or repeatedly rejected over time by any and all romantic interest he might have had. If he were a bit younger and more tech savvy, I'd probably be inclined to lump him in with the MRA crowd. He certainly demonstrates, in live action, what many of those guys (men's rights activists) incite in words throughout feminist commentary online, etc, IMO.

Going back to

JMO
Good police work. Congrats to them in making the connection quickly and getting a search warrant before suspect had time to get rid of anything else like the freezer.

This fool says he lost his helmet. That is a large item that is not likely to be "lost". The other thing that was obvious to LE is the helmet was "covered in blood". I think he beat her with his helmet when he first got near her. I think he also wheeled his motorcycle into the corn field in an attempt to hide himself and his motorcycle from others. He probably dragged her and her bicycle into the corn fields far enough to where nobody on the road could see. l

I think LE needs to search for a 2nd bicycle. I wonder if there is a second victim's bicycle still there.

LE did good police work to quickly contact the cell phone companies and knew that her phone was still on as they pinged it to know her phone was still in the area and that is how they started searching frantically for her around that area. Which is when they went to his house and made the connection based on his statements about losing the items that LE already had found. The bloody helmet would have been a terrible thing for LE to find and they knew something really bad had happened to her by then.

JMO
Good police work. Congrats to them in making the connection quickly and getting a search warrant before suspect had time to get rid of anything else like the freezer.

This fool says he lost his helmet. That is a large item that is not likely to be "lost". The other thing that was obvious to LE is the helmet was "covered in blood". I think he beat her with his helmet when he first got near her. I think he also wheeled his motorcycle into the corn field in an attempt to hide himself and his motorcycle from others. He probably dragged her and her bicycle into the corn fields far enough to where nobody on the road could see. l

I think LE needs to search for a 2nd bicycle. I wonder if there is a second victim's bicycle still there.

LE did good police work to quickly contact the cell phone companies and knew that her phone was still on as they pinged it to know her phone was still in the area and that is how they started searching frantically for her around that area. Which is when they went to his house and made the connection based on his statements about losing the items that LE already had found. The bloody helmet would have been a terrible thing for LE to find and they knew something really bad had happened to her by then.
There is no second bicycle, that is the lie he told police. There is no report of a 2nd missing bicyclist, and the area has been thoroughly searched by LE. To search again based upon his story would really be a waste of time and resources.

There is no second bicycle, that is the lie he told police. There is no report of a 2nd missing bicyclist, and the area has been thoroughly searched by LE. To search again based upon his story would really be a waste of time and resources.

You could be right although it is a cornfield and tough to search that. He may have killed another victim some months ago at a different time and maybe was covering his bases if LE had found the other bicycle.

I don't know why he would have lied about that. It doesn't make any sense for him to tell LE there was 2 bicycles unless there really was 2 that he knew about.

You could be right although it is a cornfield and tough to search that. He may have killed another victim some months ago at a different time and maybe was covering his bases if LE had found the other bicycle.

I don't know why he would have lied about that. It doesn't make any sense for him to tell LE there was 2 bicycles unless there really was 2 that he knew about.

from the start I always assumed he was lying about the second bike. Maybe he thought he was being slick and that the police would turn their attention towards looking for the owner of the second bike as a suspect.

My guess would be he only mentioned a second bicycle to try to direct their attention to a suspect that did not exist. At that point they had what he left there and he needed to come up with something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why it's a surprise that he would lie? He also "claimed" his motorcycle broke down there, and he "claimed" he didn't steal anything or kill anyone. Which we know isn't true. The original missing person bulletin said she had been riding with her boyfriend. Later it was updated to clarify that he was on a motorcycle. So it wouldn't be a surprise that he heard the original bulletin and tried to cast suspicion onto the boyfriend.

JDW was likely trying to implicate the boyfriend since news reports stated that she was on a bike ride with him and hadn't yet specified that he was riding a motorcycle.
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is another possibility about the 2nd mystery bicycle he told police about. Maybe if his motorcycle really did break down and he could not restart it that after he had drug her into the fields and knocked her out then maybe he walked back to his house and used one of his own bicycles to get back to the area. If he pushed his motorcycle back home then he may have had to leave his own bicycle in the corn fields and could not go back to retrieve it.

Just another possibility if there really is a 2nd bicycle in that corn field. Once the winter hits or farmers take the corn then it will likely be found if there is a 2nd bicycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee