Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE specifically said male DNA was found on helmut...they did not say the BLOOD was male. It's his helmut...of course it would have his DNA on it..shedding skin cells, sweat, hair, whatever. I think they would have specifically said if the blood on the helmut was male.

LE has been VERY quiet.

I originally thought the poss. links to the girl from Oregon, OH was unlikely, because for people in the western part of lucas co. & eastern fulton co., the "East Side" of the Maumee River is something of a perceived border. People west, move around and identify with communities further west and north, like Adrian, MI or Archbold, Defiance, Wauseon, OH. But, then he worked at Art Iron and seemed to get to know downtown Toledo area, so it is possible he committed crimes on the east side because people wouldn't suspect someone like him to go to that area.

Yes. I don't think she was on the motorcycle either.

Anyway If her bike was not damaged then maybe he just cut her off/wouldn't let her pass with his motorcycle then snatched her and went into the corn

Then after it was dark he left on his motorcycle leaving her body, bike, helmet etc there
then went back with another vehicle to get her and everything else he left there. He may have heard a car etc coming at that point- so he panicked and took only her body and left Everything else behind?
He then buried her in the middle of the night? But it's still strange that he didn't go back for his things and the bike after burying her. He must just be incompetent?? I give up. I'll just wait for LE to tell us

Yes that is essentially my theory also. I believe that when he took her, his paranoia made him rush, thinking that he would later have time to come back and collect the other things. What he didn’t count on was how quickly the search began, not leaving him enough time to return. So his Plan B became the story he told police to try and explain why his items were with her bike in the field.

I don't think she stopped to help him. I think he ran her off the road or bumped her gently enough not to damage the bike. The reason I think that is because LE stated early on that Ce's bike was undamaged.

There was blood on his bike and on his helmet.

A few posts have been removed.

Please don't sleuth or talk about JDW's family members. They are victims as well and deserve their privacy. Thanks!

That second person is my biggest fear. Imo, he called or texted someone to get that ping to know he was in that location for 2 hours.
Agree. To me, to be able to know if a person was at a location for a duration of time, depending on the phone, it would need to be used at the location. Who do you txt or call in the middle of an abduction? And maybe that's why he said he didn't "kill or steal anything." Because he wasn't the one that did it???? Maybe he's the one that injures and restrains them, and someone else does the rest. I dnt know, I'm just thinking out loud. Just seems like a lot of work for one person in a short amount of time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have thought that, but I have also wondered if he is so arrogant and believes he is smarter and superior to everyone that he truly believed he would not get caught.
Grandiose. Another classic sign of Schizophrenia.

My confusion of how far into the corn field the bike and evidence was found comes is based on what is considered a row of corn. I was under the impression that a row of corn is typically 15-38" with a few inches between rows. That would put 3-4 rows in at minimum 4 feet into the field.

Also confusing me further about how far into the field this occurred was an article from this site
http://meredithaz.worldnow.com/stor...rn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

DISTURBING INFORMATION

"According to police documents, when investigators found Sierah’s bike, they also found evidence of a struggle, as well as a two pairs of sunglasses, one of which belonged to the 20-year-old, along with a screwdriver, a motorcycle helmet covered in human blood with a partial palm print on it and male DNA."

Of course I'm assuming that the male DNA is semen.
That's how I took it to be, semen.

LE has his phone. I would think if there was evidence of calls or text during that time period, a second arrest could have been made by now. I hope so anyway.
Unless they need more evidence for an arrest???

I personally think he didn't want to get caught. He kept a "secret room" and lied to police. My own opinion is that he had gotten away with this behavior for so long that he got lazy about covering his tracks.
I have tossed that idea as well. So many thoughts to consider. Going on what we know alone, it's still very hard to say.

Yes. I tried to go back and change that, but I was too late -- I missed the window of editing

Mods, if you're reading, can you snip that last line of my post so I don't confuse anyone?

Sorry
I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to restate what was corrected.

I am thinking that LE wants his cell records to see if he called or texted anyone for help during the window of time. I am just not buying he was in that field for 2 hours. If he WAS in that field that long then I don't think he stalked her. If he had been stalking her and getting routines and such he would have known she lived there! To lie in a cornfield for 2 hours 100 yards away from her house..i just don't see it happening. The only thing about a motorcycle that makes sense is if somebody came and helped him. The logistics of taking her away on a bike are just mind-boggling because she would have HAD to be unconscious..otherwise she would have made that bike crash somehow. BUT there is a palm print in the blood on the helmut that lends one to believe that after the struggle, with blood spilled, he put the helmut BACK on his head so maybe he did go back and forth back and forth. I'm with whoever else said it...we're going to have to wait to see the warrant or for LE to tell us because it would just be so bizarre if he laid in the field for 2 hours. IDK..I'm stumped. But I will say that I don't think he was injured by corn. I think SHE KICKED HIS *advertiser censored**.
100% agree.

I originally thought the poss. links to the girl from Oregon, OH was unlikely, because for people in the western part of lucas co. & eastern fulton co., the "East Side" of the Maumee River is something of a perceived border. People west, move around and identify with communities further west and north, like Adrian, MI or Archbold, Defiance, Wauseon, OH. But, then he worked at Art Iron and seemed to get to know downtown Toledo area, so it is possible he committed crimes on the east side because people wouldn't suspect someone like him to go to that area.
Very possible. Look at the other forum. There is a map of possible victims. There are some noted downtown. (TOLEDO)

A few posts have been removed.

Please don't sleuth or talk about JDW's family members. They are victims as well and deserve their privacy. Thanks!
The Blade does mention them in articles
Are we able to discuss what's published?
Yes that is essentially my theory also. I believe that when he took her, his paranoia made him rush, thinking that he would later have time to come back and collect the other things. What he didn’t count on was how quickly the search began, not leaving him enough time to return. So his Plan B became the story he told police to try and explain why his items were with her bike in the field.

There was blood on his bike and on his helmet.

The Blade does mention them in articles
Are we able to discuss what's published?

Thanks for asking, but no, they are not to be discussed. Websleuths is strictly a victim-friendly forum and although MSM may publish information about them, we choose to leave them out of the discussion.

I think you mean NPD not Schizohrenia. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Nothing I've read anywhere about Worley indicates he was schizophrenic unless I've missed that detail somehow?
I'm stating that from what I've read about his statements, and the crimes he's accused of committing combined with my clinical experience, he sounds very much like a paranoid schizophrenic. That's my opinion. He has loose association, hallucinations, appears to be grandiose and paranoid. That's classic Schizophrenia, could be Schizoaffective, but that diagnosis has been removed from the DSM. This is all my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member