Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened very close to the state line, also a reason to get them involved right away.

Plus, in the beginning, early reports said she might be in Michigan bc her phone pinged close to the border.

Respectfully disagree. If they had been monitoring him for days and Sierah was at the barn during that time they would have seen him transporting her to the field to bury her.
...which supports the theory that she was already dead at the time LEFT made initial contact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

...which supports the theory that she was already dead at the time LE made initial contact.

FBI agents live locallt, and have a field office in downtown Toledo. Metamora is no more than 30 minutes from downtown, and agents live all over NW Ohio. It's not like the X-files where they fly you from DC.

The trucks he has now are not the trucks he had in 1990. He has a Dodge Dakota that was suspected in the abduction. He has a red Chevy s-10. Someone had seen both vehicles being towed to the storage unit and gone over along with his Honda motorcycle.

I disagree about motorcycles being noticed, yes they are loud but they travel down these backroads all of the time. Keep in mind the boyfriend had one as well. It was well over 90 with high humidity that day. The majority of people have a/c and use it. Also the houses sit back further from the road.

If he came on the radar he was likely monitored but was not detained immediately. There was evidence he did go into her employer and ask about the missing girll. I believe this was on Thursday. Where she worked is listed in articles, and very close to my home, not very important to anything related to Worley, and the employer deserves respect of their privaxy, especially considering. Anyway, as of Thursday he was roaming. I did not read they made contact with him the 20th, I was under the impression the 21st. The initial night/am seemed to focus on the area she was missing from, and those areas searched first.

This is small town USA, if he had bern detained at 3am, someone would have known and spilled it, and the searches would have been gridded from his house not T.

Unfortunately some of us have heard rumors, and try not to spreas them around for multiple reasons. The less talk from media is likely because le is being tight-lipped and I'm sute more will come out. The more rumors and gossip locally the more likely he will claim everyone os bissed and prejudice against him resulting in an unfair persecution and trial. I do not want thay myself. I want i's dotted and t's crossed. I want him buried under the evidence.

You have multiple agencies involved, multiple protocols, and all working hard to get that justice for her and any others.

I do know they are following all tips bec6we actually did call in one regarding an incident that occurred a few years back and about the girl I knew.

Everyone is trying to find something from this, unfortunately until he goes on trial they may keep a lot under lock and key.

I do still have concerns he had an accomplice, and it terrifies me they haven't made a statement one way or another, but if they vame out and say specific details it could compromise the investigation. I need to understand what happened and how many others, and why being a parent. How to prevent this, but I also want justice for Sierah and any others more than anything else.

Maybe the media pulled the link to the warrants to respect the privacy of the family during the viewing and burial of their loved one. They had requested privacy, maybe just once the media respected that. Or they may have been asked to. I don't know, but I think more will come out closer to the 18th, but unless he pleads guilty we have a long wait until trial. I also wont be surprised to see him ask for a change of venue. I also feel bad for any juror because the evidence presented there is likely to be much worse thsn we can imagine.

Ok. I am taking a closer look at the warrants to get a better feel for timelines.
The Sprint warrant was issued on Thursday, 7/21 at approximately 8:00PM (see under B. Probable Cause, last section). Further up, LE states what we already know about JW statements. The hidden room is mentioned and LE notes that a SW had already been executed prior at the JW property. So, although JW was booked into corrections in the wee hrs of Friday, 7/22, he was already in LE custody by a MINIMUM of approximately 8PM on Thursday, 7/21. We have those facts. That at least skims off a few hrs of him being at large.

It would have been extremely difficult for JW to get out and transport a body or dig a hole if he was under any type of LE surveillance. This had to be done before he was initially questioned........Right?. Hopefully we dont find that they left him alone after initial questioning.
Surely LE would have just gone in his barn if they suspected her to be in Worleys custody??? Does procedure trump somebodys life being in danger, as far as LE is concerned?

The Prostitute Killer removed jewelry from his victims. I know they think the killer was a truck driver with the handle "Dr. No", but these bodies were spread over a 100 mile radius.

I wonder if there is a description of what was taken listed somewhere.

http://unsolved.com/archives/prostitute-serial-killer

[FONT="]
[/FONT]

Thanks for sharing NWOhio.. Granted, it would be naive to think that JDW was the first, last, or only serial sexual predator/killer in Ohio preying on prostitutes, drug addicts, or runaways. Long haul trucker serial killer John Boyer and others traveled the interstates of Ohio hunting unsuspecting victims..
Imo, JDW had carried his deviant behavior to a new level. Although no longer a trucker, he knew that if he abducted victims tied to trucker stops, that truckers would be suspected.

Due to the success of the FBI's long haul trucker serial killer initiative combined with the FBI Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force Initiative, a lot of pressure is being placed on serial sexual predators/killers that had preyed on these vulnerable victims in the past.

I have to wonder if this may have influenced JDW's decision to revert back to his old ways of doing business? Did his preference of targeted victim profiles evolve due to this pressure..

http://fleetowner.com/driver-management-resource-center/truckers-make-ideal-serial-killers-fbi

Truckers make ideal serial killers: FBI

The FBI has compiled a list of more than 750 murder victims found along or near U.S. highways, as well as nearly 450 potential suspects.
< snipped - read more - see Victim Map>

I am the one who stated the info here way back many threads ago about his being seen asking about the case in. A biz. I contacted LE with this tip (one of several I gave) . Hold on, i will talk more to that witness again . for more details

Well i just tried to get the details of this person's encounter w JDW and she is refusing to speak about it to put it mildly.

JMO
Graphic-
What if someone was helping him?
What if he was on his motorcycle and his partner brought another vehicle to help?
What if they took her to a location that was NOT the barn?
I think the LE and FBI are so tight lipped because there are more invovled , POSSIBLY a ring of these creeps?

PS.
If an admin would please contact me that would be great. I have verified inside information that I don't want to post , but I have a VERY good reason for what I am suggesting happened .

The way I read the warrant they searched Worley the 21st, his person and looked at his phone. The 22nd was the dna and penile swab from Worley and the search of the house. I'll go back and read through

JMO
Graphic-
What if he was on his motorcycle and his partner brought another vehicle to help?
I think the LE and FBI are so tight lipped because there are more invovled , POSSIBLY a ring of these creeps?
I am still worried about his brother, he has been missing since this started yet it seems he is not being looked for, he is not mentally capable so why are they not looking for him?

PS.
If an admin would please contact me that would be great. I have verified inside information that I don't want to post , but I have a VERY good reason for what I am suggesting happened .
Where has it been said the brother is missing? I have not heard anything about this. I'm not sleuthing him just didn't hear this.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

So, we would have heard if they canvassed the neighborhood in the wee hours. I thought that would be odd, unless they saw lights on, tv etc.

But they did go to interview him at 3am, meaning they already were suspicious of him. If I understand SOP at all, following the interview with him, he would have been taken into the station for questioning & they can bring him in for questions more than once. and detain him as well, but that is speculation at this point that does not fit with public sightings.

We do know a motorcycle was sighted, how do we know if that was her boyfriend or JDW?

Also, whether a motorcycle would be heard, I question that. I know those sounds travel better or are more distinct in rural areas, and there is the a/c running. But what sounds are going on in a normal household? tvs, music??? Sorry if that sounds silly but I prefer silence and reading with a daily nap. I know little of what is going on with my neighbors..only what hubs tells me as he visits with them. If they are used to atvs running around and farm equipment, would a motorcycle stand out?

I did not see the corn pressed down inward as if he pulled or drove the motorcyle into the corn. I think others asked about tire tracks earlier and that castings were made.

If he killed her in the field, then he raped her there too, possibly unconscious; that doesn't ring true.

So the rape throws out my entire theory.

She was taken alive into the barn.

I am so sorry, Sierha!

all moo, of course.

Again, let's look at the hard files we have:
The search warrant for swabbing, photographs of leg bruising, prints, etc. was executed on

Thursday, 7/21 at 5:37 PM.

JW would have already have had to have in custody, detained at a facility...probably the jail, in order for major case prints to have been taken. He would have later been moved to the corrections facility.

We have that as concrete info a timeline.

Sierah went missing
Tuesday, 7/19, approximately 6:45 PM

JW in custody
Thursday, 7/21, approximately
5:30 PM

JMO
Graphic-
I am still worried about his brother, he has been missing since this started yet it seems he is not being looked for, he is not mentally capable so why are they not looking for him?

PS.
Private court records indicate brother is in protective custody. If not allowed, delete. He is safe.

Yankee Rd is the next Rd. North from 120 by where she disappeared. Michigan is a stones throw from there so the next rd you could have turned off of leaving going north would be Yankee and in Michigan. Lenawee searched fields in their area.

'Has the local MS Media gone dark on this investigation after only 18 days after SJ's abduction and murder'? Are they being silenced, or just not receiving any updates on the investigation from Law Enforcement? It is a crying shame that a concerned private citizen; Notnice26, has to retrieve information and share it on an internet crime sleuthing forum to keep the citizen's informed.. jmo

"Silence by law enforcement via ms media is the predator's most lethal weapon"! "Awareness is the key in missing and murdered persons investigations"...

RBBM:

Foxfire,

I completely agree with the bolded statement above. Do you have any thoughts as to why this is silence is occurring now?

That said, I once again thank NotNice26 for the boots on the ground effort to obtain the Court docs, and for all the WSers who are helping to get them ready for viewing.

The willingness to be #VoicesForCe is to be lauded. :moo:

I look forward to your insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having his prints, swabs, photos of injuries taken does not necessarily mean he was in custody.

They often do this during questioning and then released.

Why so many cellphones and recording equipment? Why hidden air mattresses? So many additional flags. He made $1,000 allegedly last year. How was his home floating caring for other members?

Last 5 p.m. press conference which was the last one they did before they announced Saturday they found, why was is stated we have no reason to believe she is not alive.

Why no private searches? That was a good thing, it prevents contamination, but why no private searches and so many called off? Does rain really impact looking for a person who may be living and wounded?

In reality when the dogs lost her scent in that cornfield it was painfully clear she was moved by a vehicle. I also cant see someone transporting a badly breeding person via motorcycle, but I believe he initially had his motorcycle

RBBM:

Foxfire,

I completely agree with the bolded statement above. Do you have any thoughts as to why this is silence is occurring now?

That said, I once again thank NotNice26 for the boots on the ground effort to obtain the Court docs, and for all the WSers who are helping to get them ready for viewing.

The willingness to be #VoicesForCe is to be lauded. :moo:

I look forward to your insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I do kimi_SFC.. There are many reasons for the sudden silence, imo. I experienced this same phenomenon in the GA mountain community where I live in 2008 when a very similar tragic abduction and murder occurred. The powers to be went into the salvage and overhaul mode soon after the tragedy in an attempt at healing the new life's normal for the community.

When a prolific serial predator/killer contaminates the peace and serenity of a normally safe community. The aftermath is synonymous to firefighters cleaning up the charred debris and hot spots from a major fire scene once the inferno has been extinguished. This is referred to as salvage and overhaul, which is making the fire scene safe, secure, and inhabitable again. Salvage and overhaul has begun in Fulton County, Ohio, in an effort to restore the peace and serenity of this once normal and safe community perception before their devastating out of control conflagration was spontaneously ignited on July 19/2016.. jmo.

JMO
Graphic-

PS.

You have to contact them.

Where has it been said the brother is missing? I have not heard anything about this. I'm not sleuthing him just didn't hear this.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

They took a swab from him too when executing the SW. He's not missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman