OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was there not an FBI VICAP Alert to local Law Enforcement? Or was there? Imo. it is past time for some transparency in this case. Time to lose the 1950s silent investigative strategy that only causes more innocent lives lost and mounting cold cases... An aware citizenry is critical to insure Public Safety.
It is imperative that a news conference be forthcoming by investigators. imo..

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 6:56 pm EDT
By Dominique Hicks, Digital Content Producer
Reporting by Emily Nelson, Reporter

http://www.fox19.com/story/32825951...in-be-responsible-for-other-cold-case-murders

Could man accused of murdering Sierah Joughin be responsible for other cold case murders? <News Video>

FBI ViCAP
Fighting Violent Crime for 25 Years

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/august/vicap-anniversary

Thanks for the peptalk folks. If I need to watermark anything again; I'll ask a relative who was a pro photographer for a few years. I'm very techno challenged myself.

Can someone tell me how to get to the basement or downstairs? I have looked on all threads for this but can't find it? Thanks so much to all of you and may Sierra's Family and Friends find the peace and comfort they so deserve. JW will forever be tormented by the actions he chose, no defense...

What in the hell was going on in the 80's?? That is WAY to many missing dead women for a town this size..even a town Toledo's size. Good Lord...
And has there been nothing since? Not even people just completely missing? There must be. He wouldn't just go crazy in the 80s then quit for a decade would he?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me how to get to the basement or downstairs? I have looked on all threads for this but can't find it? Thanks so much to all of you and may Sierra's Family and Friends find the peace and comfort they so deserve. JW will forever be tormented by the actions he chose, no defense...

Click on the main logo at the top of this page. that takes you to the WS homepage. Scroll way way down to "The Parking Lot". That is the basement.

here you go :)

And has there been nothing since? Not even people just completely missing? There must be. He wouldn't just go crazy in the 80s then quit for a decade would he?

It seems that EL Diablo used to truck so we have no idea where he was at certain times. Other states and jurisdictions would be involved. We know he has been in Arizona, Michigan, Ohio for sure. He used to "limo" people to airport as he ran a "shuttle" service. The possibilities are endless really..it will take a lot of work for LE that's for sure.

Darn it I tried to edit my last post and accidentally deleted it...let me try again . After watching that report, it made me realize 2 of the victims were found wearing ONLY THEIR TENNIS SHOES, is that not a signature of the same killer ? Also, wasnt one of Sierah's shoes Found in JDW's barn , am I remembering correctly that I saw that on the search warrant return ?

It seems that EL Diablo used to truck so we have no idea where he was at certain times. Other states and jurisdictions would be involved. We know he has been in Arizona, Michigan, Ohio for sure. He used to "limo" people to airport as he ran a "shuttle" service. The possibilities are endless really..it will take a lot of work for LE that's for sure.

<BBM>
Yes, as well as friends & family vehicles and possibly rental cars, or motorcycles, imo.

Interesting comments on the WTOL News Facebook Page concerning one of the possible victims of JDW
https://www.facebook.com/wtol11/pos...526481&notif_t=like&notif_id=1472047063072979

The Doe Network:
Case File 2137DFOH
1 2 33

Claudia Tinsley
Missing since September 8, 1996 from Toledo, Ohio
Classification: Endangered Missing - Claudia Tinsley
http://www.nampn.org/cases/tinsley_claudia.html

Interesting article on the Toledo, Ohio missing & murdered epidemic...

Missing-persons work frustrating for all sides; Toledo police office of 2 struggles to keep up
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...-police-office-of-2-struggles-to-keep-up.html
That is so sad, but unfortunately true. I know when they find people dead the media frequently focuses on the person's record and not what happened. No matter what mistakes people made in life, someone somewhere loved them and misses them. Read the articles regarding Joan Palacio, not much mention of her mom, her husband or sons. Primarily focused on her mistakes. It makes me sad, because her life did matter, they all do.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

That is so sad, but unfortunately true. I know when they find people dead the media frequently focuses on the person's record and not what happened. No matter what mistakes people made in life, someone somewhere loved them and misses them. Read the articles regarding Joan Palacio, not much mention of her mom, her husband or sons. Primarily focused on her mistakes. It makes me sad, because her life did matter, they all do.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Yes it is sad, but true Ginger8915... and the primary reason that they are targeted by sexual predators and serial killers. Predators know that missing and murdered victims with high risk lifestyles are easy prey and will usually get much less investigative resources thrown at them. In the past it has been said that these high risk victims were referred to as the less dead. Add in the budget restraints of many rural law enforcement agencies and it is easy to see why we hear the statement, "this kind of crime just doesn't happen in our safe little town/community".. That's exactly why it does, time and time again.

Someone asked earlier, "Did JDW go dormant all those other years where there are no missing/murdered women cold cases"? Imo, he simply changed his MO focusing on abducting victims with high risk lifestyles during the seemingly dormant years"... After all JDW, made the statement to his court ordered therapist after his first known abduction attempt, &#8220;I learned from each abduction that I had done and the next one I am going to bury.&#8221;

I wanna know every single thing he did. And I want the families to find closure and for justice to be served.

Claudia is my cousin

Welcome to Websleuths toledogirl98 and thank you for joining. Very sorry that you and your family are still searching for answers and justice two decades later. If you click on page #1 of this thread, there are victim maps and other info. It would be great if you could get verified insider status to share your very valuable information. Contact tlcya WS Administrator to apply for verified status, or if anyone wants to assist toledogirl98 in this process, please do...

There is also another thread; 'Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley'
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-victims-of-accused-killer-James-Dean-Worley

welcome toledogirl!

Is Claudia still missing?

welcome toledogirl!
Is Claudia still missing?

<BBM for Focus>

I just noticed that it is only 2 weeks until the Twenty Year Anniversary of the day Claudia Tinsley tragically disappeared. On the North American Missing Persons Network page info below it states that 'Authorities are looking into her connection with serial killer Toledo, long-haul trucker Dellmus Colvin'. Just a hunch but imo JDW likely utilized this perceived hypothesis <'It must have been a long haul trucker serial killer'> by investigators to deflect, enabling him to hide in plain sight remaining stealth for decades.

<see comments>
WTOL TV News Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/wtol11/pos...951481&notif_t=like&notif_id=1472122207176217

1 2 3 4
Above Images: Tinsley, circa 1996
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: September 8, 1996 from Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: May 22, 1972
Height: 5'7 - 5'8
Weight: 110 - 130 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Tinsley has a tattoo of a dollar
sign between the thumb and index finger of her left hand, an ink spot
on her wrist, and a tattoo on her left ankle that says "S/L."
Clothing: A white halter top and blue and white shorts.
Case Number: 068100-96
NCIC Number: M-962436901
Details of Disappearance
She was last seen getting into a blue Chevrolet outside her Baker Street home about 8:15 p.m on September 8, 1996. Suspicious before she got into the car, she told her mother to take down its license. Police believe she is dead.
Authorities are looking into her connection with serial killer Toledo, long-haul trucker Dellmus Colvin.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/tinsley_claudia.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member