Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see the pictures? I'm so moved. She finally gets to go home.

I missed the beginning. Does anyone know who the woman is that was just talking? I really liked her. She was smart and passionate and I'm so glad she was involved in this case.

Now, I hope the investigation brings justice!

They showed pictures but really brief.

Appealing for timeline, naming locations...

I briefly saw pictures of Marcia and she was beautiful!! I am rooting for the investigating team to bring Justice!

Did anyone get a screenshot of the pictures???

Tearing up. Now that LE is officially announcing it -- RIP Marcia King :(

Per Chief Deputy Steve Lord, LE is appealing for information on Marcia's whereabouts in March of 1981, specifically in Louisville, KY and Pittsburgh, PA.

I missed the beginning. Does anyone know who the woman is that was just talking? I really liked her. She was smart and passionate and I'm so glad she was involved in this case.

Now, I hope the investigation brings justice!

Totally agree she is awesome!!!

Finally was able to watch the FB Live Feed on my laptop instead of my tablet

A picture of her is up on this updated article. She was so beautiful and very similar to the artist rendering. http://www.whio.com/news/local/miam...nsolved-homicide-case/fmfdENjXMReEHV5VZGPcpI/

Marcia%20King.JPG

RIP Marcia :rose:

Since the police still have her clothes in storage, have they tried to get DNA from her attacker from them? Obviously there's a chance the evidence has been contaminated but I've seen no mention of an attempt. Or have I simply missed it?

I'm so happy BG finally has her name back. RIP Marcia. What a beautiful young lady she was.

It turns out the case manager met the DNA Doe Project ladies at a conference and got them to take on this case. Colleen and Margaret should be commended in every way possible for the beautiful and humanitarian work they are doing. Hopefully more agencies will look into their unidentified cases and get these two fine ladies to help solve them.

Also the case manager mentioned the attention the case received on Wikipedia, Facebook, and online forums such as this one - I think everyone should give themselves a pat on the back for keeping Marcia's case visible all of these years.

They're talking about how they don't want amateur sleuths to find out who killed her first (aka attack them?) and so they won't release many details.

I saw the picture and started crying. This is increased tenfold because mom lived in the same house and didn't change her phone number, waiting for Marcia... That's so awful. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member