GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maynard fb post regarding garbage bags and tarp that were found - another poster confirmed same thing.

As the conference was ending, a reporter asked the Sheriff if the tarp and garbage bags found on the trail were in relationship with the tarp and garbage bags purchased at Wal-Mart. The Sheriff said, "Yes, there is a relationship."

Are these pictures of the actual vehicles? if so, I wonder what is blurred out on the truck.
Hoffman has a lawyer, so no more info from him.

I live in Fl, and the sunshine law is great, but a person still can not get prevledged information until its filed. Nothing will be avail about kids under 18.

O/T My hubby has hunted deer since he was a teenager. He is currently sitting at his desk with a blind, brain damaged kitten (whom he dotes over) in his lap, and a full grown siamese (whom he bottle fed as a kitten) laying half across his arms while he works. He's a big fat softie.

just sayin'.

I did say a joke about how he caught the squirrels, obviously, I may have hit a few nerves. I want to say 1st sorry if I offended anyone. My husband is a hunter, he's had squirrel pie (not that I made it) and I joke to him about taking his gun for a walk in the woods when he goes for buck (which is coming up now, in PA) Again, playing light on the squirrel thing however the dog thing is a whole new matter and I was also wondering if he had a rifle or something. Hope I was able to clear things up.

Are these pictures of the actual vehicles? if so, I wonder what is blurred out on the truck.
Hoffman has a lawyer, so no more info from him.

I live in Fl, and the sunshine law is great, but a person still can not get prevledged information until its filed. Nothing will be avail about kids under 18.

It doesn't look blurred to me, but reflections, as they were taking photos of laminated fliers.

IMO, they are the actual vehicles.

ok, I am confused about the "relationship" was the word in the beginning used in referance to him and one of the two women.......meaning something will come out later or did I misread what was posted????

Don't know if it was mentioned, but anyone notice that both sides of MH's vehicle are dented in? Just looked odd in the photos considering it's a 2008 and not that old.

149292_417910499363_63564314363_4593399_3517809_n.jpg

149292_417910504363_63564314363_4593400_1170257_n.jpg

149292_417910509363_63564314363_4593401_433109_n.jpg

There certainly are a couple of odd dents in Matthew's car. On both sides of the car behind the front door. Weird. Not sure what that means - if anything.

The Sheriff also said Stephanie's Jeep was found at the King Beach Drive location. I guess that answers that one.

Suspect Was Watching Missing Ohio Family

<snipped> Sheriff David Barber hinted there may not have been a forced entry at the Herrman home. "They knew Hoffman or Hoffman made himself known to them," Barber said. "He acquainted himself with the family whether they knew he was acquainting himself with them or not."

Police also revealed they first spoke to Hoffman last Thursday near Kenyon College where Tina Herrman's missing pickup truck was found. Hoffman was sitting in his own car near a bike trail, not far from the pickup truck. It's not clear why investigators went to his house early Sunday morning.

Read more: http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/...s-watching-missing-ohio-family/#ixzz15TnparsX

Don't know if it was mentioned, but anyone notice that both sides of MH's vehicle are dented in? Just looked odd in the photos considering it's a 2008 and not that old.

Yes, I noticed that too and thought it was odd--especially because the dents are in generally the same place on both sides (behind the door), but one would assume that they were caused by two different incidents. But doesn't look like regular "fender-bender"-type car accident damage.

Yes, I noticed that too and thought it was odd--especially because the dents are in generally the same place on both sides (behind the door), but one would assume that they were caused by two different incidents. But doesn't look like regular "fender-bender"-type car accident damage.

It almost looks more like someone kicked the vehicle because it looks like there is no paint off or scratches at all. When I was much younger a friend got angry and kicked my car and it looked just like this.

It almost looks more like someone kicked the vehicle because it looks like there is no paint off or scratches at all.

I will admit that it does look similar to what our vehicle looked like after my husband kicked the door.

Maybe it just me... but I would think they could got better pictures of the cars than that!

Suspect Was Watching Missing Ohio Family

<snipped> Sheriff David Barber hinted there may not have been a forced entry at the Herrman home. "They knew Hoffman or Hoffman made himself known to them," Barber said. "He acquainted himself with the family whether they knew he was acquainting himself with them or not."

Police also revealed they first spoke to Hoffman last Thursday near Kenyon College where Tina Herrman's missing pickup truck was found. Hoffman was sitting in his own car near a bike trail, not far from the pickup truck. It's not clear why investigators went to his house early Sunday morning.

Read more: http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/...s-watching-missing-ohio-family/#ixzz15TnparsX

The photo they have of Matt Hoffman with this article sure looks different from what we have seen. Bald and with glasses. Maybe it's from his arrest in Colorado?

There certainly are a couple of odd dents in Matthew's car. On both sides of the car behind the front door. Weird. Not sure what that means - if anything.

The Sheriff also said Stephanie's Jeep was found at the King Beach Drive location. I guess that answers that one.

BBM

Thanks for that info! So it is fact that Stephanie's vehicle was found at Tina Hermann's.

report of male with a knife threatening to harm himself

Oops, meant to post on scanner thread. Sorry.

I will admit that it does look similar to what our vehicle looked like after my husband kicked the door.

My hubby and I are in a profession of appraising damaged vehicles on a daily basis.

We both studied the pics....and we came to the conclusion the dents were caused by hitting it with a wooden bat, wooden board.....we didn't think it was kicked in because the paint isn't even cracked. Also, we feel like it was probably self inflicted....was he know to have a violent temper? If it were kicked, the paint would have chipped....especially it being silver...I say that because silver paint on a car is known to chip/flake off. But who knows...that's just an educated guess and JMO

Maybe it just me... but I would think they could got better pictures of the cars than that!

He indicated he would email the pics of the cars to the news stations, possible tomorrow someone will come out with better pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member