GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 000MH.jpg
    000MH.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 22
My hubby and I are in a profession of appraising damaged vehicles on a daily basis.

We both studied the pics....and we came to the conclusion the dents were caused by hitting it with a wooden bat, wooden board.....we didn't think it was kicked in because the paint isn't even cracked. Also, we feel like it was probably self inflicted....was he know to have a violent temper? If it were kicked, the paint would have chipped....especially it being silver...I say that because silver paint on a car is known to chip/flake off. But who knows...that's just an educated guess and JMO

My son put a dent (in my vehicle of course :waitasec:) just like that from slipping off a curb and the side hitting a pole (wood, as you say). No chipped paint, just a vertical dent, fairly deep.

IMO you could get that type of dent from a tree if you slipped sideways.

wooden bat or flat piece of wood. I dont think the dents have been there all that long. Could LE have done that in transport? A wooden bat looks wrong to me because of the way the dents are so verticle on each side. I blew the silver car up about 400%, there looks to be several strange almost stap marks also on the car, but when looking at them close I can see that its not, it has to be some sort of a reflection also. One of them encludes the jeep seen above the car.
hummm wonder if the LE noticed that when they questioned him when he parked where ever it was.

I read the girl was found 10 miles from her home. That really enlarges the search area.

Are all cars and trucks now accounted for?

Sheriff said he has videos of the children? for id purpose? I sure as h... hope he has talked with all people in the vidios before he releases them.

My son put a dent (in my vehicle of course :waitasec:) just like that from slipping off a curb and the side hitting a pole (wood, as you say). No chipped paint, just a vertical dent, fairly deep.

IMO you could get that type of dent from a tree if you slipped sideways.

I totally agree that he could have hit a tree sideways.......but on BOTH sides? That would be hinky! LOL

wooden bat or flat piece of wood. I dont think the dents have been there all that long. Could LE have done that in transport? A wooden bat looks wrong to me because of the way the dents are so verticle on each side. What are those small verticle strips on the side and back of that car?

hummm wonder if the LE noticed that when they questioned him when he parked where ever it was.

I read the girl was found 10 miles from her home. That really enlarges the search area.

Are all cars and trucks now accounted for?

Boy, I have no idea if all cars and trucks are accounted for, but why are they distributing them NOW...I thought they were all accounted for, only thing I can think of is he is trying to jog someone's memory of someone having seen them before all this came down. :banghead:

... Apple Valley home of Tina Hermann, 32. Hermann, her children Sara Maynard, 13, and Kody Maynard, 9, and Stephanie Sprang, 41 ...
http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20101114/NEWS01/11140328

Hermann was reported missing Wednesday, along with 13-year-old daughter Sarah Maynard, 10-year-old son Kody Maynard, and 41-year-old friend Stephanie Sprang.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40147951/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

... the same street where Maynard disappeared, along with her brother, Kody Maynard, 11, mother Tina Herrmann, 32, and family friend Stephanie Sprang, 41 ...

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...on-kidnapping-suspect-background.html?sid=102

I suppose that any consistency from the media is too much to hope for. We have now seen KM's age as 9, 10, and 11. Anyone know which one of these is correct? :banghead:

The sandwich purchase makes me nauseous... To think that someone can eat while killing people or disposing of their bodies. Someone said the sandwich may have been for Sarah - true, but I bet he would have bought two if that were the case - one for him, one for her. I think someone else's needs were the farthest thing from his mind.

Actually the first thing I thought when I saw the dents - was trying to back up or pull forward between 2 trees or 2 posts.

Years ago...the road I grew up on, at the very top of it were no houses and big fields on either side. People would sit up there in their cars and drink. Then, of course, they would drive. They would fly down our little road...miss the curve at our driveway...fly across the ditch and into the next yard. One time a man wasn't so lucky...he wound up losing control of his car after flying across the ditch...wound up in my Uncle's driveway between 2 pine trees...which dented his car exactly like the one in the picture above...

He specifically said that there is a relationship between the items shown on the receipt and the items recovered in today's search of Lower Gambier Road. It was the last thing he said--after the presser was officially over and as he was leaving the room.

I heard it too..........a reporter asked as he was leaving the podium. He said, yes there is a relationship between the items on the receipt and items recovered.

Actually the first thing I thought when I saw the dents - was trying to back up or pull forward between 2 trees or 2 posts.

Years ago...the road I grew up on, at the very top of it were no houses and big fields on either side. People would sit up there in their cars and drink. Then, of course, they would drive. They would fly down our little road...miss the curve at our driveway...fly across the ditch and into the next yard. One time a man wasn't so lucky...he wound up losing control of his car after flying across the ditch...wound up in my Uncle's driveway between 2 pine trees...which dented his car exactly like the one in the picture above...

But wouldn't that cause scrapes horizontal and these are vertical? I hope that makes sense lol

But wouldn't that cause scrapes horizontal and these are vertical? I hope that makes sense lol

Actually no...because he fishtailed when he hit the gravel in the driveway... He tried to cut the car hard to the left...fishtailed hit one tree...force of impact cause the car to swing to the other side and hit the other tree.

oh, tx...I am darn near in tears. I have MS and can get confused real easy. Thank you all for being so nice:)

Bless your heart...I'm so sorry...but you sound so articulate and savvy! Please don't cry....:hug:

I had a stroke last year and I swear...I was always above average in spelling, but now I have so much trouble with spelling and also typing.

oh, tx...I am darn near in tears. I have MS and can get confused real easy. Thank you all for being so nice:)

(((Hugs))) Awww, don't feel bad. You are doing great. I usually have so many windows open I end up posting in the wrong thread. My family keeps me in a state of confusion most of the time. I'm also the queen of typos and mispellings. lol.

I saw Arizona and thought he did something there too! You meant Colorado?

Very interesting to listen to. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member