GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me... this guy is a monster to go into the future monster text books of the world....

-Sheriff says he is still in a suicide gown (presser)
-shared info on exactly where to find the bodies
death penalty deal?
~thoughts??????

I bet the county public defender attorney told him that he still can get the death penalty even if the bodies were not ever found.

In Ohio, if LE has enough evidence that a homicide occurred without a body ever being found, the county prosecutor can file an aggravated murder charge seeking the death penalty.

And when the county prosecutor does charge Hoffman with three counts of aggravated murder and seeks the death penalty, I'm thinking that Hoffman will get another public defender from the state public defender office that specializes in death penalty cases.

I was looking at all the missing people from Ohio I found this Asia Wynn Endangered runaway
Missing from: Mount Vernon, Ohio
Missing since: 7/22/2010 | Missing age: 17| Current age: 17
Contact Mount Vernon Police Department at (740) 393-9530.

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...ses/Missing-Persons/All-Missing-People?Page=3

Not sure if this is the place to put this ...Please move it Mod if needed..

There's also Bendetta (Beth) Bentley....

IL IL - Benedetta "Beth" Bentley, 41, Woodstock/Centralia, 23 May 2010

She went missing after spending the weekend with some friends in Mt. Vernon

"JBean
Go ask Chico to ask to ask Tricia"

I'm sorry but LOL

I wouldn't doubt it a bit if this killer bragged to his attorney how the cops won't find the body and stated exactly how and where he did it. Where upon his attorney would be compelled to inform the police. The police didn't lie, the information did come from the killer via the Attorney, and I can see a professional courtesy being given to the attorney by LE to the attorney. If I'm right, this guy will be getting another attorney soon.

The attorney can't reveal anything the client doesn't want revealed. To do so is grounds for disbarment.

There's also Bendetta (Beth) Bentley....

IL IL - Benedetta "Beth" Bentley, 41, Woodstock/Centralia, 23 May 2010

She went missing after spending the weekend with some friends in Mt. Vernon

I used to live at knox lake in Fredricktown Oh, It is close to Mt Vernon .
Small town...
Wonder if this person had something to do with the other missing people in Mt Vernon...
Prayers go out to the family's of this horrible crime...God Bless this little Sarah. She will need some counseling and alot of love....Keep praying for her..

Photo from memorial at King Beach tonight and a few others here.

Attachments

• beach-vigil.500.jpg
    beach-vigil.500.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 51
I used to live at Knox Lake too (now I'm in Mount Vernon) and this has just been horrible for the community. So many people are scared, including me.

I'm confused, I just read in the article (link below) that Sarah is now in the custody of her father and her "biological mother"?????
I thought Tina Herrmann was her biological mother?
Has anyone else read this anywhere??

http://www.examiner.com/us-headline...-bodies-found-tree-press-conference:waitasec:

She's with her step-mom, per the...maybe press conference...I'm so tired. I can assure you, though, that her biological mom is Tina. She's now with her dad and stepmom, God bless her.

Thanks, JBean. I hope it's okay to re-post it in full here for easier access.

Originally Posted by Soul125 View Post
I hope what I read isn't true. A retire
d cop (supposedly) posted that you don't get 3 bodies handed to you without taking the death penalty off the table. He said that it's all they had to make a deal with probably. Is this likely true.
Even if he gets the death penalty, it's likely that most of us will never see it carried out in our lifetime. I was looking at this chart the other day, and in the past 34 years there have only been 41 executions in the State of Ohio There are currently 166 inmates on death row. Sixteen states do not even have the dealth penalty. (Too bad you can't send him to Texas!)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...tes&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

(See chart on right side headed "Capital Punishment Since 1976")

But you can rest assured that if convicted, he will never again be a free man.

JMO

We have used leaves to kick start a smoldering fire before, they burn fast and hot... but not exactly an excellerant. However, he may have put them in the walls for that reason....

To sound proof the house??

I used to live at Knox Lake too (now I'm in Mount Vernon) and this has just been horrible for the community. So many people are scared, including me.
It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from. Y'all have a right to be afraid....it is extremely scary and horrifying what took place. I'm sure no one there ever dreamed something like this would happen. Just know that there are thousands upon thousands of people thinking about the families and all of you that live in the area. I'm just thankful they got him off the streets as quickly as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974