GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SCHMAE, Thank you so much for these links! Are these guys out of jail and free? For trying to kidnap a child for sexual purposes? They need to be locked up for life!! I'm sooooo sick of this. :stormingmad:

Oh it happens time and time again, they get put away, released, re-offend, put away, released, re-offend, put away, released, re-offend...........ridiculous- and that's putting it politely.

Police Actively Search For Missing 7-Year-Old Girl

The teen told police that he and the child were on the front porch, when a man stopped by the house asking to use the phone. The teen said that he went inside to grab a cell phone, and when he returned, the man and the 7-year-old girl were gone.

The girl's father and brother said they had left the home to change a tire.

Police said that they were questioning the man who stopped and asked to use the phone.

Video at link...

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/07/26/jackson-police-actively-search-for-missing-girl.html

It sounds solved to me, basically.

Some guy comes to the house, asks to use the phone, and when the teen goes into the house to fetch the phone, the man and girl disappear?

Good that they know the ID of the man.

Is that what the reporter is saying? I don't have sound.

I couldn't get the video to load either - but I'm putting together information from several articles and adding this article's statement that the man who came to use the phone is undergoing questioning.

Earlier articles said when the teen went in to 'get something' the girl disappeared, and other articles stated 'a man had come to use the phone'.

No, the reporter in the video said that the police were questioning a number of people. He did not reference the "man who came to use the phone".

Just too many bad components to this one for there to be a lot of hope. But, I AM hoping for good.

I have an awful feeling about this one. Poor little one. I hope I'm wrong.

:(

The dad's Facebook says he's from McArthur originally. That's about 20ish miles from Jackson. McArthur's in Vinton County and is rural and blue collar. Jackson is similar. I'm from Athens, which is pretty close by.

Welcome!!

Go Bobcats!

The dad's Facebook says he's from McArthur originally. That's about 20ish miles from Jackson. McArthur's in Vinton County and is rural and blue collar. Jackson is similar. I'm from Athens, which is pretty close by.

EXCELLENT.

THANK YOU very much.

Here is a link to the Ohio Attorney General site where you can put in an address and come back with offenders in a certain mile radius.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?AgencyID=55149&disc=

There are 26 within 2 miles. (I am using both home and work addresses). At least 7 work at the same location on Broadway, which is about .6 miles from the house.

This child would have been safer swimming in a shark tank.

If the child and the person who asked for the phone went missing at the same time, why would anyone wait 40 minutes to report the child missing? I can't see anyone waiting more than 2 minutes to call the police and report the child and phone person disappeared at the same time.

I haven't read many of the msm links, but someone mentioned an 'electronics buyer'? That sounds like a term a dealer would use for a drug buyer. I wonder if they were dealing and someone came to buy drugs, or for money owed? And took the child?

I can't imagine any other reason someone would show up at someone's door at 1:30 am.

There is more to the story.....

Three photos, located in a bedroom.

Tinkerbell pictures on the wall indicate the high likelihood that this is a young girl's room.

Bedroom door closed.

One standing.

Two reclining on the bed.

Posts included with the photos indicate a young person was the poster. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974