OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is getting even darker .... as if it were not bad enough already.

One thing has been weighing on my mind --- I am wondering -- surely all of this evidence and possible restraining (the kids ?) people, didn't suddenly happen the exact day of the murders !
My .02 is that there had been crimes committed for some time.

I wish the mom had been able to physically escape and get the children out of there if JM started to do horrible things to either the minors in that household, or to all of them.
We will never know, though.
Again I keep coming back to the glaring red flag warnings.
Imo .

Bbm
Ita !!
Imagine being the relative or family friend, and finding those things !!
:eek:
It's disgusting.

And which person in the justice system thought it was fine for this monster, JM, to be roaming freely ?
Do they think this is a one off and will never happen again ?
Sadly I doubt it.
There are (imo) plenty of equally dangerous perps who should also be kept locked away.
M00.
There were apparently a lot of photos found, so we may, in the end, find out if any in the family were abused. JMO.

I don't think the link to this newsnation (text) article has been posted, although YouTube and Twitter links pertaining to it have.

“The most probably disturbing evidence I found that day as I pulled a dresser out and behind it was a towel with duct tape all around it and I pulled it in, it was restraints. Velcro restraints, unlike the other restraints, which was laying all through the house. This one was taped to the back of the dresser,” Wiatt said. “I asked the deputy that was on the scene if he wanted it. He said, ‘This is not an active crime scene. It’s solved. If you don’t want it, put it in the dumpster.’”

This case is getting even darker .... as if it were not bad enough already.

One thing has been weighing on my mind --- I am wondering -- surely all of this evidence and possible restraining (the kids ?) people, didn't suddenly happen the exact day of the murders !
My .02 is that there had been crimes committed for some time.

I wish the mom had been able to physically escape and get the children out of there if JM started to do horrible things to either the minors in that household, or to all of them.
We will never know, though.
Again I keep coming back to the glaring red flag warnings.
Imo .

Bbm
Ita !!
Imagine being the relative or family friend, and finding those things !!
:eek:
It's disgusting.

And which person in the justice system thought it was fine for this monster, JM, to be roaming freely ?
Do they think this is a one off and will never happen again ?
Sadly I doubt it.
There are (imo) plenty of equally dangerous perps who should also be kept locked away.
M00.

This is very dark. It’s walking into the slaughter dungeon that your child was abused and murdered in. Those are images that will be permanently in their minds.

This didn’t just happen, it was a lifestyle for the perp. He most likely bargained with the victims to keep it a secret. Pure torture.

I’d like to learn more about HG’s potential involvement mentioned by Bannfield. It seems that one would have to be aware at least of what was happening, there were restraints clearly visible throughout the house.

What was going on here?! It seems to me there’s a lot more to this whole story than just the ending. This needs to be investigated - Polaroids so awful they can’t be discussed, ledger, bloody children’s clothing. Tear that house and surrounding property down to the bedrock. There’s much more to learn here.

I just wonder how well known what he was doing was to some... and if we will see any connections to reluctance in searching.

It just seems to me that this is bigger than just JM and the unprofessionalism in investigating is out of order...imho

If it hadn't of been for the bravery of the parents and the laziness of JM, the cops never would have investigated the scene at the house. How naive they were.

It’s beyond naive, it’s gross negligence. I don’t understand how and why they casually dismissed this. Is there something sinister going on?

Do you have a link regarding the stuff found in plastic containers? I missed that and would love to read. Thank you!

No I saw it on the video aired by Newsnation (Banfield) last night. There literally was one big dildo on top of the stacked containers. Not sure if they took it out or if it just happened to be left out from the container.

the whole, "welp, everybody is dead, nothin more to see here, guess we'll never get answers" attitude by local LE is maddening. Well, you sure won't get answers not seeking them :rolleyes::mad:

MAY 8, 2023
[...]

The victims family told me inside the house they discovered a ledger with a list of names and ages. The last names on the list were the family and girls killed last week.
SBMFF

From the snippet in the article you posted: "The victims family told me inside the house they discovered a ledger with a list of names and ages. The last names on the list were the family and girls killed last week".

I think the above quote is EXTREMELY important, and why they need a DEEP investigation, not just thorough, but including a 'literally' deep one (dig around, in the pond, under the house, etc).

That sentence is disturbing to me. If the last 6 names on the list were the family and girls killed before killing himself, you can't convince me that any/all the names ABOVE theirs are people who he owed money, or vice versa, or wanted to take out for lunch, or clean their gutters... they are people he KILLED IMO. That was a kill list. No one's gonna add names of who they are going to kill to the bottom of a grocery or hardware store list!!! They're just NOT going to!!!

Lastly, it was a LEDGER, not a small tear-off sheet from a pad of paper. Ledgers have many pages!!

How many names are on it? Are their checkmarks next to their names, or are their names crossed out? I'm going to venture a guess that names got added to it, and then he checked or crossed them out once he killed them (after doing unspeakable things), all except the last 6 because you can't check off a list after you're dead.

We need to change our system when it comes to child predators (Heck, and a lot of other things for that matter, but I digress). This should not have even happened (since he was incarcerated at one time for a bad thing). They had him for rape, let him out for "good behavior" *eyeroll*, and now this horrible mess.

Last edited:
Speaking of changing our system in my above post.... they can start with THIS:

According to those documents — although he had ten misconduct reports in prison, including battery and being under the influence, he was considered a "level four" prisoner, which indicates good behavior and allows for accelerated time.

How does one get to be considered a level 4, if that means they showed "good behavior", thus allowing for accelerated time, IF they had TEN misconduct reports while doing their time IN prison? That's.... not good behavior to me. All MOO

Secondly, they might need to consider what "Level" a person was out IN SOCIETY. Was he displaying "good behavior"? NO. Somehow those 2 need to overlap, or at least consider what "level" a person was in society (by the sort of crimes that were committed) to determine if they should ever be considered for a level 4. Even if he didn't have TEN misconducts in prison, he was still a dangerous man to those underage (what he was in for. The girl he raped was 17). Things need to change IMO!!

Last edited:
Or find out if any NOT in the family were abused. He apparently does bad things to both family AND friends. :(
I dunno but ,the landlord giving them 3 days to get stuff ,sounds fishy and like he did not want them there and that has me questioning if the landowner is the one with connections to LE and they was trying to help him out by closing things up real fast . So that is something to be explored for sure.
Like the whole family was murdered and 3 days ? That lack of compassion is suspect.

Speaking of changing our system in my above post.... they can start with THIS:

According to those documents — although he had ten misconduct reports in prison, including battery and being under the influence, he was considered a "level four" prisoner, which indicates good behavior and allows for accelerated time.

How does one get to be considered a level 4, if that means they showed "good behavior", thus allowing for accelerated time, IF they had TEN misconduct reports while doing their time IN prison? That's.... not good behavior to me. All MOO

Secondly, they might need to consider what "Level" a person was out IN SOCIETY. Was he displaying "good behavior"? NO. Somehow those 2 need to overlap, or at least consider what "level" a person was in society (by the sort of crimes that were committed) to determine if they should ever be considered for a level 4. Even if he didn't have TEN misconducts in prison, he was still a dangerous man to those underage (what he was in for. The girl he raped was 17). Things need to change IMO!!
Completely agree. From the information we're hearing from various MSM sources there is absolutely no way this person should have been released from prison.

IMO, as I posted earlier, the Oklahoma Department of corrections needs to explain to the public, in detail, WHY he was released and WHO specifically authorized his release.

How was his release justified, and on what basis did the OK DoC believe he was not a threat to society? What actions, if any, were taken to determine that he was or was not a threat to society if released? Who specifically in the OK DoC determined that? IMO the families and the people of Oklahoma who pay the salaries of these OK DoC employees deserve to know this information.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back