OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dunno but ,the landlord giving them 3 days to get stuff ,sounds fishy and like he did not want them there and that has me questioning if the landowner is the one with connections to LE and they was trying to help him out by closing things up real fast . So that is something to be explored for sure.
Like the whole family was murdered and 3 days ? That lack of compassion is suspect.
I agree. Something is off here. I'm ALMOST positive that they still have some of the victim's belongings in the Moscow murder case, and the 4 victims were murdered last November! It's been almost 6 months now. I apologize for not being able to find an answer one way or another, but Google hasn't been very helpful in a long time now. I did try. :) But their algorithms have changed and I can't get Goog to understand me like I used to (IOW... easily, and with meaningful results).

Anyone on the Moscow case know if LE still has some of the victims belongings? TIA

So why are they allowing the owner (and the media) access to the house so soon after the murders? Even the cleaning crew was turned away when they came to sanitize the Moscow murder house ~6 wks later.

A professional cleaning team hired to sanitize the scene of the brutal murders of four University of Idaho students was turned away from entering Friday, as news broke that a suspect was arrested in the case.

Something is off here. It just feels like they aren't caring to look for more potential victims/crimes associated with JM and/or the property.

I agree. Something is off here. I'm ALMOST positive that they still have some of the victim's belongings in the Moscow murder case, and the 4 victims were murdered last November! It's been almost 6 months now. I apologize for not being able to find an answer one way or another, but Google hasn't been very helpful in a long time now. I did try. :) But their algorithms have changed and I can't get Goog to understand me like I used to (IOW... easily, and with meaningful results).

Anyone on the Moscow case know if LE still has some of the victims belongings? TIA

So why are they allowing the owner (and the media) access to the house so soon after the murders? Even the cleaning crew was turned away when they came to sanitize the Moscow murder house ~6 wks later.

A professional cleaning team hired to sanitize the scene of the brutal murders of four University of Idaho students was turned away from entering Friday, as news broke that a suspect was arrested in the case.

Something is off here. It just feels like they aren't caring to look for more potential victims/crimes associated with JM and/or the property.
Because the murders did not happen in the house in this case. So they didn't have to process a house for that . They knew better. We need to see a list of what they did take from the murder scene though.

Because the murders did not happen in the house in this case. So they didn't have to process a house for that . They knew better. We need to see a list of what they did take from the murder scene though.
I see your point. Thanks for responding. :) But to me, "stuff" (likely crimes) did happen in JM's house. The wall restraints, cuffs, ledger, blooding children's clothing, and other things tell us that. Isn't the fact that likely sexual crimes against children inside the house enough to warrant not letting the property owner clean it up so soon after the murders? The ledger with names on it tells me (so MOO) that likely other children were victimized, and very well could have been murdered too. :(

Because of Thursday’s call for evidence collection, Justin said most of the items found were removed from the home.

He also claims the property owner is planning to clean house on Monday.

the whole, "welp, everybody is dead, nothin more to see here, guess we'll never get answers" attitude by local LE is maddening. Well, you sure won't get answers not seeking them :rolleyes::mad:
Exactly. “What would that accomplish” ummm a whole lot, you idiots. I think there’s a lot to be uncovered. Links to pedo ring, perhaps…

First, he said talk of "naked Polaroids" or "bloody child underwear" is not true. We have not reported that. He said investigators looked into those leads and nothing turned up and he never saw anything like that inside the home.

There *is a ledger with names. I briefly saw a photo of it from Justin's cell phone. All of the victims names are not on it. We reported that from another source. Justin feels like some other victims family members are fabricating and not sure why.

Holly's name, a couple of others with first and last names and a couple of dates. It's not as "hit list" looking as your brain is possibly envisioning. It's more like random scribble-scrabble.

Justin says investigators told him no remains or bodies were found during the OSBI's search of ponds and the rest of the property over the weekend.

However, inside the house, he said investigators lifted the flooring in the living room where they discovered more electronics. "There was enough electronics to run and underground sex ring," he said.

First, he said talk of "naked Polaroids" or "bloody child underwear" is not true. We have not reported that. He said investigators looked into those leads and nothing turned up and he never saw anything like that inside the home.

There *is a ledger with names. I briefly saw a photo of it from Justin's cell phone. All of the victims names are not on it. We reported that from another source. Justin feels like some other victims family members are fabricating and not sure why.

Holly's name, a couple of others with first and last names and a couple of dates. It's not as "hit list" looking as your brain is possibly envisioning. It's more like random scribble-scrabble.

Justin says investigators told him no remains or bodies were found during the OSBI's search of ponds and the rest of the property over the weekend.

However, inside the house, he said investigators lifted the flooring in the living room where they discovered more electronics. "There was enough electronics to run and underground sex ring," he said.
Whoa! I wonder what caused them to lift the floor?!?

The existence of all those electronics lends a bit of credibility to objects discovered by family.

Frighteningly I think this is about to get way worse and who thought that was possible?

Jmo

I see your point. Thanks for responding. :) But to me, "stuff" (likely crimes) did happen in JM's house. The wall restraints, cuffs, ledger, blooding children's clothing, and other things tell us that. Isn't the fact that likely sexual crimes against children inside the house enough to warrant not letting the property owner clean it up so soon after the murders? The ledger with names on it tells me (so MOO) that likely other children were victimized, and very well could have been murdered too. :(

Because of Thursday’s call for evidence collection, Justin said most of the items found were removed from the home.

The victims lives as they knew it died in the house. Life altering activities forced on them.

JM behavior was pervasive, he was invested in his abuse. The evidence alone confirms that.

Not sure why LE hasn’t been aggressive enough about the findings. What are they afraid of becoming public?? It should be approached with a task force to investigate the layers of activity.

@kayleeolivastv

Ivy Webster’s family attorney, @CamSpradling
has confirmed 32 cellphones have been recovered from Jesse McFadden’s home. He also says several people used McFadden’s as their “location address.” This story keeps leaving my jaw on the floor.

JESSE MCFADDEN: Here’s a letter he wrote to the judge not even a year after he was sentenced to 20 years for first degree rape. He pleaded with the judge for a lesser sentence, saying, “I’d like to get out and prove that I have changed and am a better person.” @kfor

Attachments

• IMG_9800.jpeg
    IMG_9800.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9801.jpeg
    IMG_9801.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 24
@kayleeolivastv

has confirmed 32 cellphones have been recovered from Jesse McFadden’s home. He also says several people used McFadden’s as their “location address.” This story keeps leaving my jaw on the floor.

JESSE MCFADDEN: Here’s a letter he wrote to the judge not even a year after he was sentenced to 20 years for first degree rape. He pleaded with the judge for a lesser sentence, saying, “I’d like to get out and prove that I have changed and am a better person.” @kfor
Looks like he lied to the judge IMHO. Pretty much a lot of blah blah blah, pity me. Makes me wonder if he really meant it back then, or if he just wanted out early to pick up where he left off (which is what he ultimately ended up doing when released).

And WTH is up with 32 cellphones!?!? And why would "several people" want to use JMs address as their "location address". Anyone have an inkling why anyone, let alone "several" people would want to do that? How would they benefit? Cuz there's got to be a reason for that. I just can't come up with one.

What is the big hurry by the landlord? I'm quite sure the line of potential renters doesn't stretch around the corner..IMO....burn it straight to the ground!

Looks like he lied to the judge IMHO. Pretty much a lot of blah blah blah, pity me. Makes me wonder if he really meant it back then, or if he just wanted out early to pick up where he left off (which is what he ultimately ended up doing when released).

And WTH is up with 32 cellphones!?!? And why would "several people" want to use JMs address as their "location address". Anyone have an inkling why anyone, let alone "several" people would want to do that? How would they benefit? Cuz there's got to be a reason for that. I just can't come up with one.
So in a month he goes from a SO Klansman to a redeemed man? Hmm.....no sir, I don't buy it!

I am actually really relieved by this, the clothes, 4" stack of pics, it was gettin to be alittle too much for me.

@kayleeolivastv

The part about multiple people using the address as theirs reminds me of cassidy rainwaters case.

MAY 9, 2023
Convicted sex offender and suspect in the Henryetta murder-suicide asked a Pittsburg County Judge for a lesser sentence on his 2003 rape conviction.

Then-16-year-old KS said she knew Jesse McFadden through a girlfriend who was dating him at the time.

[...]

KS said shortly after the assault, another girl reached out to her, claiming McFadden had sexually assaulted her in sixth grade.

“She’s like, ‘Jesse sexually assaulted me on the bus and told me if I told anybody he would kill me.’ And this was four years before my assault. She said, ‘It’s just been eating me alive that I never told you,'” KS recalled about her conversation with another alleged victim.

[...]

He wrote the letter in October of 2004.

[...]

McFadden mentioned wanting to take a “sex offenders course,” but because there wasn’t a program like that offered at his facility, he couldn’t.

[...]

aaaaaaaAAAAGGGHHH :mad:

@Dargon335, there wasn't even a SO program where he was housed! (Not that I believe it would have rehabilitated him anyway. But they didn't even try!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452
Back