OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder when they looked at the first property. Also, if they were at the second property on Oct 8 and AGAIN on the 9th, where did they spend the night of October 8th. If they stayed in a local motel, you would think they would have taken the opportunity to charge the cell phone (unless they didn't bring a charger with them or had run out of airtime)

If someone was PLANNING on harming the family at the second location, why were they not harmed on the 8th? Seems like it was either a random encounter on the 9th, OR someone who knew they would be returning to that property on the 9th.

The Red Oak resident who called 911 on October 17 had seen the family on the 8th and 9th, yet didn't call the abandoned truck in until October 17. Had he been back to the property on the 17th, or did he just find out about the missing family?

Just more to think about :(

I am not a big follower of this story, but I HAVE come in and out of this thread to read many times since this happened, and each time I see it, I am absolutely shocked that they are still missing!!! STILL!!!!

A whole family!

WHY is this not national news????

They were only 30 miles from their home in Eufaula. If that was me, I would have driven home the night of the 8th. Maybe they brought someone else with them on the 9th to view the property with them?

I have always gone back a second time when purchasing a property, just to make sure it's what I really want and that I didn't overlook something the first time.

Welcome to WS, seekingsusan!

You are exactly right about leaving her purse in the truck, locked up! I never really thought about that way. In fact, I also do the same thing. Usually I hide my purse under the seat.

Thanks for your input.

Thank you for your warm welcome, I'm happy to be here and eager to assist. WS is a noble cause, together we can figure this out!

My head has been spinning since I have been on here the past couple of days. I'm trying to slow my mind down and write it out. I had no idea all this stuff would probably come into play to find her back then. I guess that's why they we take life for granted. I will back on in a bit. I have to run some errands then I will be on later.
<snip>

This place is a think-tank jamisonssister ... it can fry your brain, especially when you are so close to the situation and it is YOUR loved ones we are talking about. It will make your head spin, and it will make you ill if you don't stand back a bit and smell some roses.

I wish I had some real roses to send you :rose::rose::rose:

The ONLY time I dont have my cell phone with me is when I don't want to be bothered, or i suppose if I did't want someone to be able to track me....Well I suppose, also if my battery is dead.

It's very possible if they were there for two days that the battery was dead. However, there are also some of us out there that feel like it's somewhat impolite to carry around a cell phone, especially in the middle of a sell or other transaction. Plus, if she left the purse in the truck, she might not have thought to grab the cell phone. My cell phone is kinda bulky and if I don't have my purse, it's uncomfortable to put it in my pocket.

Have we determined if this area gets cellular service?

Wonder when they looked at the first property. Also, if they were at the second property on Oct 8 and AGAIN on the 9th, where did they spend the night of October 8th. If they stayed in a local motel, you would think they would have taken the opportunity to charge the cell phone (unless they didn't bring a charger with them or had run out of airtime)

If someone was PLANNING on harming the family at the second location, why were they not harmed on the 8th? Seems like it was either a random encounter on the 9th, OR someone who knew they would be returning to that property on the 9th.

The Red Oak resident who called 911 on October 17 had seen the family on the 8th and 9th, yet didn't call the abandoned truck in until October 17. Had he been back to the property on the 17th, or did he just find out about the missing family?

Just more to think about :(

I would still like to know who the Jamison's told, that they were buying land?

It's very possible if they were there for two days that the battery was dead. However, there are also some of us out there that feel like it's somewhat impolite to carry around a cell phone, especially in the middle of a sell or other transaction. Plus, if she left the purse in the truck, she might not have thought to grab the cell phone. My cell phone is kinda bulky and if I don't have my purse, it's uncomfortable to put it in my pocket.

Have we determined if this area gets cellular service?

Not sure about the cell service.

The ONLY time I dont have my cell phone with me is when I don't want to be bothered, or i suppose if I did't want someone to be able to track me....Well I suppose, also if my battery is dead.

But she wouldn't take it with her (out of the truck), if she knew there was no cell phone service where they were.

They could have been forced to throw everything back in the truck. That way, when found, they couldn't be identified.

They could have been forced to throw everything back in the truck. That way, when found, they couldn't be identified.

Yes, I've thought that, too:
"Leave it all in the truck; you won't need that where you're going."

If we knew their cell number than we could figure out who the service is through, If we were able to do that then we could see if that company had cell service in that area. Hey Jamisonssister97, do you know or can you find out either Bobby or SHerilyns cell phone number, or who their carrier was?

Ya know now that I think about it I haven't seen Jamisonssister post since yesterday at 6pm. I hope she is just taking a breather (I would COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND) it is very stressful. But I would feel absolutly horrible if somthing happend to her!!! She is just on here trying to find her family, but its easy to forget that there is a GOOD chance that SOMEONE out there made the Jamisons dissappear and they probably dont want anyone helping us figure out exactly who that might have been. I will be keeping them ALL in my prayers!

Ya know now that I think about it I haven't seen Jamisonssister post since yesterday at 6pm. I hope she is just taking a breather (I would COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND) it is very stressful. But I would feel absolutly horrible if somthing happend to her!!! She is just on here trying to find her family, but its easy to forget that there is a GOOD chance that SOMEONE out there made the Jamisons dissappear and they probably dont want anyone helping us figure out exactly who that might have been. I will be keeping them ALL in my prayers!

I was wondering where she was, too. Maybe her family told her not to post anymore.

Mtrooper, did the sheriff happen to say where they found Sherilyn's purse? I know it was in the truck, but like under the seat or glove box?

A whole lot of people in OK (173,000, I think was the figure) were without power after the ice storm started yesterday, and perhaps jamisonssister97 has no electricity?

A whole lot of people in OK (173,000, I think was the figure) were without power after the ice storm started yesterday, and perhaps jamisonssister97 has no electricity?

good thought! plus, according to her profile, it's just been since 630p last night since she posted. Apparently, she doesn't live here yet *ahem* :angel:

No he didn't, and he is not returning my phone calls anymore. I am wondering if I posted something on here that made him mad. I wrote him a REALLY long e-mail though about all of the financial things that we dug up the other day (how much the estate is worth, the probate war, ect.) so I am really hoping that he is just too busy following up on that stuff to get back with me. I would like to go down and do a search for them this spring and I will REALLY need the Sheriffs help if I am going to do that. So I am hoping for the best.

No he didn't, and he is not returning my phone calls anymore. I am wondering if I posted something on here that made him mad. I wrote him a REALLY long e-mail though about all of the financial things that we dug up the other day (how much the estate is worth, the probate war, ect.) so I am really hoping that he is just too busy following up on that stuff to get back with me. I would like to go down and do a search for them this spring and I will REALLY need the Sheriffs help if I am going to do that. So I am hoping for the best.

Might be just busy with the weather, mtrooper. Checked the map awhile ago, and the Ouachita Mountains (Latimer County) were getting hit with some pretty good snow today. The governor declared a state of emergency a day in advance of the storm, and those hills can get treacherous, fast, with ice.

Took me awhile to catch up ... did the mods/Tricia verify that Jamisonsister is who she says she is? I may have missed that, but that may be why she hasn't posted -- they are in the process of doing that.

I'd like to know where Bobby Dean's siblings live. It seems like it would be easier to clear tangible suspects first.

Harder to come up with "drug related suspects" ... at least for me.

Took me awhile to catch up ... did the mods/Tricia verify that Jamisonsister is who she says she is? I may have missed that, but that may be why she hasn't posted -- they are in the process of doing that.

I'd like to know where Bobby Dean's siblings live. It seems like it would be easier to clear tangible suspects first.

Harder to come up with "drug related suspects" ... at least for me.

I don't know if she has been verified yet. That could be why we haven't seen her. Does that proccess take long? I'm really anxious to her more from her.

If you go to the link I posted about the probate of Bob Dean's will, it lists all of his brothers and sisters. They live in Oklahoma. I am just unable to transfer the information here. Maybe someone can do that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr