OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The parking break was not on, and the truck is an automatic. Sorry, about the delay there is a local guy missing and I have been up in the air looking for him. I will get back here asap to answer anything I can.

Ok, I am back....Found the guy. But not a good out come. Back to the Jamisons.

The parking break was not on, and the truck is an automatic. Sorry, about the delay there is a local guy missing and I have been up in the air looking for him. I will get back here asap to answer anything I can.

Know the feeling, busy here too. Summertime always seems to go that way. Sorry your outcome wasn't good.
Back to the Jamisons....
I'm still looking at this mapping of the mountain. Is there underground access at the NW slope? like possibly a gas line or shaft? It's hard to tell, not clear at all and I'm not finding any associated schematic. TIA...

Oriah, the other day you mentioned you would be willing to do a search, the next time you are in Oklahoma. Is that offer still avalible?

Oriah, the other day you mentioned you would be willing to do a search, the next time you are in Oklahoma. Is that offer still avalible?

I am still willing to do a search as well, the issue is finding the right area to search. I feel that they probably are on the mountain, but the area is SO rugged and LARGE. Its not the 40 acres I am concerned about, its the 15 miles or so of switchback roads with large cliffs that are going to be the hard part.

Anyone know anything about drones? I know that they were used a couple times in the search, but I am not sure how close you can really see with them. I am trying to think the easiest way to see down from the side of the cliffs. They would be hike-able (if thats a word) but it would probably require some extra equipment such as ropes to get down there. The mountain is VERY rocky.

Anyone know anything about drones? I know that they were used a couple times in the search, but I am not sure how close you can really see with them. I am trying to think the easiest way to see down from the side of the cliffs. They would be hike-able (if thats a word) but it would probably require some extra equipment such as ropes to get down there. The mountain is VERY rocky.

"Hikeable" is indeed a word; don't know a thing about drones, though! I was just wondering the other day if drones can carry those heat-seeking devices which can detect bodies decomposing. I'm betting that they can, and that that might have been used in the initial search.

After the divorce Starlet and Bobby had to sell the marital house, so Star had been renting, and Bobby Sr. went into the nursing home. She rented from June 09 till April when she bought that place.

Yes, little726. Does anyone know if there is a master list floating around out there of 'already cleared' areas? Both ground searchs and air searches?

From the topo, it looks like mountain rescue/recovery would definately be the case and that does require specific equipment, largely for safety issues. I will look into what type of drones were used, TES probably has a log of their search.

Yes, little726. Does anyone know if there is a master list floating around out there of 'already cleared' areas? Both ground searchs and air searches?

Oriah, I think maybe the sheriff would have the information.

I have about 4 inches of search information. The different teams, areas that were searched, etc. feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Ok,
I am grateful for the charts that Leomoon did for the Jamisons, but I will be the first to admit that I have NO IDEA what all that means. I know nothing about astrology...From what I read it sounds like they are all deceased. Did anyone else get somthing from that, if so could you share? I have no idea what it means when pluto squares mars...etc.

Thanks

I'll be the first to admit, I don't know what all the charts mean. But, Leomoon will add more later, when time permits. They are very busy on the Astrology Thread.

It's just one more avenue to pursue for the missing Jamison family.

Again, I am very grateful to Leomoom for taking the time to do the charts....more to come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member