OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About not knowing the model number of the phone, all I can say is RATS!

That and $3.95 will get me a cup at Starbucks.

mtrooper, how soon after the Jamisons disappeared do you think it was that Bobby's mother got rid of Madyson's clothes? We talking six months or six weeks?

Well actually someone might know the model number...they just aren't giving it up.

Can someone refresh me? What are we hoping to find with the model # of the Blackberry? Was this Bobbys phone? Where is the phone now? Is this the phone that SJ's son supposely has now? I am unfamiliar with Blackberrys. Do these phones have sim cards?

Yes, the phone itself is gone. It was returned to SJ's son and subsequently met up with misfortune.

The question is....when the FBI had it in possession, where is the model number in their reports??
I can't seem to find it but I'll continue to sift through info and see if it cannot be dug up somewhere.

About not knowing the model number of the phone, all I can say is RATS!

That and $3.95 will get me a cup at Starbucks.

mtrooper, how soon after the Jamisons disappeared do you think it was that Bobby's mother got rid of Madyson's clothes? We talking six months or six weeks?

You might try this go to CellReception.com ---There you can put in Red Oak,Ok and get the location of most all of the cell towers in the area.I find that US Cellular is the only tower right in the immediate area of Red Oak.If you pan the map to the north I guess along the San Bois range (highest points) there is several towers belonging to for one ,Cross communication co and several companies from Stigler to Eufaula and points South into the hills.Click on ATT and these towers listed by these companies come up with red pens on them.

I gather that calls made from Panola mountain could show up on your bill from who knows where.A call to one of the companies with towers might shed some light as to how a couple of calls showed Bristow or if that would even be possible from that area.

The black berry curve was new and would have had promotions for it.

Hi, Y'all! I want to commend every single one of you on the time and effort you've all put into this crazy-a@@ case. I know everyone want to bring the Jamison family home. While I am new here, I've followed the Jamison case almost from the beginning (Nov. 2009) when a family member who lives in the area told me about them. I'm going to list the things that stand out to me and that I have questions about. Sorry if they are repeats.

1. We know that they had a large amount of cash in the truck and pretty much where that money came from, but do we know if it was ever made known to the land owner? As in, I (Bobby) have X amount of dollars, would you be able to finance the balance?

2. Have any of you seen all of the security footage? I mean days/weeks before this particular day? I would love to see the footage in it's entirety as I think it would answer many questions behaviorally. I know they both had reported mental issues (depression etc) but were they ever know to be compulsive as in OCD? The small clip of footage shown is useless IMHO. But, what I did see reminded me of my SIL who suffers from OCD. Just a thought.

3. THE PHONE.....I have a lot of questions on this, and I feel certain that if LE is worth a hoot, they did as well. The phone records should have been something that was delved into immediately as I really feel the calls whether they be incoming/outgoing voicemail nearly 4 days after their last know whereabouts hold a lot of clues. Hopefully, LE knows more than they are saying where this is concerned. If the calls were outgoing....then we know someone had that phone in their hands, it wasn't going to make calls on its own. If if was incoming vmail calls, to me that tells us something too, because with every phone I've ever had, when you call your voicemail from another phone line (not from the actual cellphone) you have to enter a pin number to access said vmail. Who would have had that pin number?

4. The Dog......This bothered me so much that I actually called about 4 vets in the area. I even called the vet clinic at LSU. What I was told by most of them was that it would be highly unlikely that a small dog would survive that long in a vehicle locked up for that long. A small breed of dog will have less fat stores to feed off of. If the dog did make it, it would have been hard to get that dog to eat again without medical intervention. Chances are the first few weeks after the dog was found would have been met with severe stomach issues (vomiting and dirrhea) until the stomach was use to solids again. Do we have any information of the first few weeks after and the dogs condition other than he went to the neighbor and then eventually to Star?

5. No reward. This bothers me on many levels. This family has money.....This community and the people in it have money. Neighboring communities have money. I know around here all you have to do is ask local businesses and you will have reward money to offer even though it may not be much. Something is better than nothing. While it may not help, it would be one of the first things I would make sure of if one of my family members were missing much less a whole family unit.

I'll stop here.....for now. LOL. I have many more but this is a long post and a lot of information/questions to digest. I have no intention to step on anyone's toes, hopefully I didn't. I'm just like the rest of you; I want to see this family home one way or another.

Hi gritten2007, and welcome to the wacky world of the missing Jamisons thread, and to WS.

:Welcome1:

Great first post.

Hi, Y'all! I want to commend every single one of you on the time and effort you've all put into this crazy-a@@ case. I know everyone want to bring the Jamison family home. While I am new here, I've followed the Jamison case almost from the beginning (Nov. 2009) when a family member who lives in the area told me about them. I'm going to list the things that stand out to me and that I have questions about. Sorry if they are repeats.

1. We know that they had a large amount of cash in the truck and pretty much where that money came from, but do we know if it was ever made known to the land owner? As in, I (Bobby) have X amount of dollars, would you be able to finance the balance?

2. Have any of you seen all of the security footage? I mean days/weeks before this particular day? I would love to see the footage in it's entirety as I think it would answer many questions behaviorally. I know they both had reported mental issues (depression etc) but were they ever know to be compulsive as in OCD? The small clip of footage shown is useless IMHO. But, what I did see reminded me of my SIL who suffers from OCD. Just a thought.

3. THE PHONE.....I have a lot of questions on this, and I feel certain that if LE is worth a hoot, they did as well. The phone records should have been something that was delved into immediately as I really feel the calls whether they be incoming/outgoing voicemail nearly 4 days after their last know whereabouts hold a lot of clues. Hopefully, LE knows more than they are saying where this is concerned. If the calls were outgoing....then we know someone had that phone in their hands, it wasn't going to make calls on its own. If if was incoming vmail calls, to me that tells us something too, because with every phone I've ever had, when you call your voicemail from another phone line (not from the actual cellphone) you have to enter a pin number to access said vmail. Who would have had that pin number?

4. The Dog......This bothered me so much that I actually called about 4 vets in the area. I even called the vet clinic at LSU. What I was told by most of them was that it would be highly unlikely that a small dog would survive that long in a vehicle locked up for that long. A small breed of dog will have less fat stores to feed off of. If the dog did make it, it would have been hard to get that dog to eat again without medical intervention. Chances are the first few weeks after the dog was found would have been met with severe stomach issues (vomiting and dirrhea) until the stomach was use to solids again. Do we have any information of the first few weeks after and the dogs condition other than he went to the neighbor and then eventually to Star?

5. No reward. This bothers me on many levels. This family has money.....This community and the people in it have money. Neighboring communities have money. I know around here all you have to do is ask local businesses and you will have reward money to offer even though it may not be much. Something is better than nothing. While it may not help, it would be one of the first things I would make sure of if one of my family members were missing much less a whole family unit.

I'll stop here.....for now. LOL. I have many more but this is a long post and a lot of information/questions to digest. I have no intention to step on anyone's toes, hopefully I didn't. I'm just like the rest of you; I want to see this family home one way or another.

Welcome!!!!!
And no worries about stepping on any toes.....sounds like your toes look a whole lot like everyone elses' here. :)

I would like to second what Wfgodot said!!!Great post....

With you having family that lives in that neck of the woods maybe they have some notion about what the heck is the deal and what the locals might be saying in the coffee shop.Surely there is a place that folks hang out drinking coffee and kicking around what is happening around the neighborhood.We would sure like to hear about it!!!

Boy I had big trouble getting the last post to go through!!!

My previous post was to Gritten 2007.

it's.....YOUR Topix Missing Eufaula Family / KFOR Update o' the Week!

I hadn't checked in in several days, but the place continues to erupt as if a dwarf volcano had swallowed a glassful of jalapeño juice. Anyways, here's where I had left off reading - seemingly zillions of posts after I'd done so:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p87

Your sho right WFG!!What do you make of it all?There is smoke coming off that thread for sure!!

Has Forensic Astrology been used on the Jamison's yet and if so could someone post a link?

With you having family that lives in that neck of the woods maybe they have some notion about what the heck is the deal and what the locals might be saying in the coffee shop.Surely there is a place that folks hang out drinking coffee and kicking around what is happening around the neighborhood.We would sure like to hear about it!!!

My family has property in both Poteau and Mcalester and own a store in either Shady Point or Panama (I don't remember) and what intrigues me the most is according to my Aunt and Uncle no one really talks about it. If you bring it up, people just kinda shrug it off. But, it's a different world there so I guess that's kind of normal.

They and the people in their circle do not think they are dead. Take that for what it's worth though.

Your sho right WFG!!What do you make of it all?There is smoke coming off that thread for sure!!

Well, let's see....according to NS on Topix, $40,000 in child support was owned Sherilyn. Did we know that? I don't remember it. Also, one post referred an underaged person who thus can't be sleuthed here as "a " and gave details (true or false? dunno).

Plus the one poster with multiple "hats" who keeps saying the family aren't missing at all drives me nuts, even though I do entertain that possibility strongly from time to time! Topix tends to raise my blood pressure, lol.

Well, let's see....according to NS on Topix, $40,000 in child support was owned Sherilyn. Did we know that? I don't remember it. Also, one post referred an underaged person who thus can't be sleuthed here as "a " and gave details (true or false? dunno).

Plus the one poster with multiple "hats" who keeps saying the family aren't missing at all drives me nuts, even though I do entertain that possibility strongly from time to time! Topix tends to raise my blood pressure, lol.

Gosh I sure don"t know either WFG.That $40,ooo was new news to me as well.That would put a man in the deadbeat dad category one would think and should land you in the cross-bar hotel!!

The /Vandal was new news also and no more said.

The poster that can"t remember their name has their mind made up that the family pulled a Hank Snow.They claim that the FBI washed their hands over a year ago.

I did do some research on the protection program just to see if it could be a possible.Topix sure does tend to make your hair stand up!!!LOL

Well actually someone might know the model number...they just aren't giving it up.

Who needs 'em? The thought just occurred to me this very moment that Bobby most likely bought the top of the line. So that's what I'll go with.:skip:

I'm planning on a trip to Panola Mountain in the Spring with a friend who has property on the mountain. I won't be able to not ask questions from the locals.

these are excellent questions, you bring up a lot of good points.
i wish we could get answers to these..
we had watched a program on tv about this family, at least they got some coverage.

i find it hard to believe the family was planning on vanishing, they were gonna move. imo i think they met with foul play. i wish le there would work harder on the jamisons' case.
locals had passed that truck at least twice while it was parked there, that didn't raise any suspicion in their minds is beyond me. especially with a pup in the car. those locals know something. someone needs to make them talk. even if they just saw something

Waffle House??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member