OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have given me some kind of warning not to click on the Tinki Monster.

I have not read anywhere that their clothes were accounted for, meaning that was it concluded that the clothes worn (seen) in the video were NOT found in the house, or in the truck? Is this true??

Thank you.

Tinki is the cat I thought.

RIP Tinki.

I thought "cotton" was the name of the cat. Did they have two cats?

There were a number of definitions for the word "tinki." The one that stood out to me was, a male without testicles (to put it mildly).

Google it!

Well, that's strange! The first link I clicked on said there was no definition for "tinki."

I clicked on the link I provided and there was the definition. I guess you know what I'm talking about.

Sorry.

I thought "cotton" was the name of the cat. Did they have two cats?

There were a number of definitions for the word "tinki." The one that stood out to me was, a male without testicles (to put it mildly).

Google it!

They had 3 I thought.

Wfgodot put me down for another credit hour for QTELP.

I have not read anywhere that their clothes were accounted for, meaning that was it concluded that the clothes worn (seen) in the video were NOT found in the house, or in the truck? Is this true??

Thank you.

If you mean the surveillance video from the home? That is an excellent question.

There is a new thread on the disappearance of a 38 yr old man Chris Shelton who lives at Hitchita, less than 30 miles from Eufaula. Another coincidence?

There is a new thread on the disappearance of a 38 yr old man Chris Shelton who lives at Hitchita, less than 30 miles from Eufaula. Another coincidence?

....and here's that thread:

[url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129663"]OK - Foul play feared: Chris Shelton, 36, Hitchita [/url]

Good morning, Oklahoma!

Has anyone been able to track down the pharmacy used to fill the prescription bottles yet, and who signed for them?

Yes, the surveillance video from the home security.

I doubt it. But the OSBI did seize a couple of items of clothing and some shoes from the vehicle. One has to wonder why those items, and not many of the rest of the items in the vehicle.

I doubt it. But the OSBI did seize a couple of items of clothing and some shoes from the vehicle. One has to wonder why those items, and not many of the rest of the items in the vehicle.

Tested them for blood maybe?

Tested them for blood maybe?

Personally, if I were seizing items to test for bodily fluids from a vehicle- I'd seize everything in the vehicle- not just certain items out of dozens. But who knows? ?

We would know, if we knew what happened to the seized items.

We know what happened to everything that WASN'T seized....

What do y'all figure the symbol was drawn on the signs with?Was it a muddy clay glove finger by some bored oil field worker?Was it more recent by someone with a sand rock.You would think if it were Sherilyn she would have used her signature spray paint?

It is hard to come to any kind of conclusion about the drawing because of the many uses and meanings of that symbol! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member