GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If convicted, he could get life in prison.
17377357_BG2.jpg

http://www.ktul.com/story/17377357/live-in-boyfriend-accused-in-attack-on-4-year-old-girl

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

At the very start I was accusing the boyfriend because it seemed so obvious. But as time went on I convinced myself he could not be so stupid. Surely he knew the child would tell on him, and there would be DNA evidence left on her. But, I was wrong. He is an evil, pathetic moron after all.

Me too. I thought immediately it was the boyfriend, but it was the family and friend's passionate defense of him that changed my mind.

How in the world did he think he could get away with this?

This article says the girl had surgery and was released to go home on Monday. And that both kids are staying with relatives.

Their poor mother. She must be beside herself. If it was my child, I think I would be in such a rage I wouldn't be able to function.

Their poor mother. She must be beside herself. If it was my child, I think I would be in such a rage I wouldn't be able to function.

Yeah well that is a bit odd. A couple of the articles I have read have made a point of saying that both kids are staying with family members. Not sure what that means.

Yeah well that is a bit odd. A couple of the articles I have read have made a point of saying that both kids are staying with family members. Not sure what that means.

I assumed they were staying with Grandma or an aunt somewhere. I am sure they don't want to go back to the trailer and mom probably doesn't have anyplace else to take them right now. I sure hope CPS has checked their present circumstances out very closely though.

On one of the articles about this , his aunt is defending him, saying that he could NEVER do such a thing. I don't understand this. I wonder if this was the first time he did this or the 100th. What was the reason for the cuts on this child? I hope that we find out more. I was so hoping that this was a case where the dad was not at fault...guess that's too much to ask in this day and age. :sigh:

Wow, consider me shocked!!! It really didn't seem to fit the profile, but it sounds like pinkigreen was right---maybe killing the dog/cutting her was a diversion. Or he has so much rage in him that he killed the dog because it was either interfering or to scare the child.

SICKO.

oh wow the live boyfriend or stepdad, which ever you please, DID wind up doing it, vs a stranger. poor girl, i am glad she was able to work w/ LE and nail him. sicko..poor child..i pray she hasnt been subjected to this in the past! sucks that she was subjected even one time. >:(

On one of the articles about this , his aunt is defending him, saying that he could NEVER do such a thing. I don't understand this. I wonder if this was the first time he did this or the 100th. What was the reason for the cuts on this child? I hope that we find out more. I was so hoping that this was a case where the dad was not at fault...guess that's too much to ask in this day and age. :sigh:

Yeah, I don't understand situations like that. For me, I would defend a family member if the situation seemed murky, but in situations where there is strong physical evidence...how do you defend that? How strong a denial are you in? We have relatives of clients at work who are like this sometimes and I truly don't understand it.

Yeah, I don't understand situations like that. For me, I would defend a family member if the situation seemed murky, but in situations where there is strong physical evidence...how do you defend that? How strong a denial are you in? We have relatives of clients at work who are like this sometimes and I truly don't understand it.

I agree! I just don't understand it. I do know that family members can get into deep denial though. Remember the wife of Dennis Rader, wife of John Robinson and wife of Gary Ridgway? Heck, what about Sandusky's wife? She was upstairs while boys downstairs with Jerry were crying for help! I would kick my husband's @ss out so fast, his head would swim! Just crazy!

*rumor* family are now posting that he was falsely arrested due to failing a polygraph test. They also state his DNA didn't match.

Both of those claims sound fishy to me. DNA wouldn't be back so quickly would it?

*rumor* family are now posting that he was falsely arrested due to failing a polygraph test. They also state his DNA didn't match.

Both of those claims sound fishy to me. DNA wouldn't be back so quickly would it?

They could have done a blood match and discovered that there was someone's blood there besides the little girls and it wasn't his. DNA? I can't see how it would be possible to come back so quickly.

I mean, the little girl is four years old. She would easily be able to identify who assaulted her if it was someone she had lived with for three years.

They could have done a blood match and discovered that there was someone's blood there besides the little girls and it wasn't his. DNA? I can't see how it would be possible to come back so quickly.

I mean, the little girl is four years old. She would easily be able to identify who assaulted her if it was someone she had lived with for three years.

I'm pretty sure DNA could not come back this quickly. Even if it was expedited and passed by the backlog at the lab, I think a sample takes a few days. I know that there are technological advances where they can extract in a few hours, but I think those are limited to research labs right now.

The police wouldn't arrest solely on the failed polygraph, since polygraphs aren't evidence in a court case. They'd definitely have more. I could see how he may have told his family that and they believe him, not knowing any better. It's fishy to us, but when it's your family, you want to believe. If you're only getting your info from the perp, his story is going to make sense at first.

State crime labs often drag their feet and take forever, but a DNA test can be done very quickly. When you do your own DNA paternity kit things you send off in the mail, it takes 5 working days from the time they receive the sample to get the results. So it does seem if they made this DNA test top priority they could already have the results back.

It's almost impossible to believe that if they found semen from another man that didn't match her stepdad, they would arrest him. So I don't know specifically what the family is saying doesn't "match".

I will say, there's someone in that family that uses the term "deplimation of character". I wonder if someone will clue her in. I've seen it on two separate news sites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda
Back