GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me the perp sounds more like a young sociopath. Like a teenaged future serial rapist/killer.

Something about the dog, the brutality, the perversion. I don't know...the dog in the mix and the descriptions of it being very violent and lots of blood makes it sound like this person was really into what they were doing.

Totally a gut feeling/theory.

*rumor* I just read on a family member's Facebook page that the dog that was killed was the 4 year old victim's puppy.

I can just feel the horror of what that child must have thought, some big scary monster looming over me.... sigh. I quiver at the thought, its a fear I have as a grown woman living nearly alone... and I am over 35 years old. I literally could weep and sob for her, I could easily dedicate my life to this (if I was a detective in that town). I hope that LE is as livid about this as I am. It is rocking me to my core that she has to survive this. I remember things the year I was 4... it hurts so bad to think THIS is her memory of 4.

I had a nightmare or.... a unhappy very loud damn ghost.. a few months ago and it scared the bejeez out of me. Just real heavy breathing and a low moan. :what: I didn't want to open my eyes, but as I did I jumped up at the same time.....and I'm in my late 50's. Both cats obviously thought I had lost my mind as they also were on all fours with eyes wide open. It's funny now, but at the time my heart was racing. For a four year old to have this become a reality is truly a living nightmare. I PRAY she will somehow get over this. How utterly unthinkable...not enough hugs to make it all go away. :furious:

Although I'm thankful he didn't take her life, what does this profile say about the perp?

The claims to be taken as rumors from those claiming to know the family or be family in this comment section:

http://www.newson6.com/story/17353243/4-year-old-sapulpa

The little girl is doing better
and they are still looking for suspect(s).

The boyfriend/stepfather gave law enforcement whatever they wanted without a lawyer.
The boyfriend/stepfather is not a drinker/smoker/drug user.
The boyfriend/stepfather has the support of his family, his girlfriend's family and the child's biological father's family.

Also in various comments on there stepfather/boyfriend has voluntarily submitted his DNA. And he has the support of his family, the mother's family and the girl's father's family. Also he isn't into drugs or drinking.

I know the "child-abduction-to-repay-a-mad-drug-dealer" is tossed around in the abduction cases, but I have never ever come across a drug dealer that picked on kids as retaliation. Can you refer me to a case where this has happened?
Drug Dealers, steal your car, shoot up your house, cut off your fingers, but they don't maim kids for drug money.... do they?

eta: I have heard of a "snitches" family being terrorized because the man told on the drug lord.

Yep, they won't harm the person who they are mad at to get even....they harm someone they care about...it's more devastating.

:waiting:Tap,tap,tap....... This is driving me insane, waiting for any word on this little girl and her circumstances

I was really hoping for an update. All I could find was a reader comment saying ''she is doing better'' and they are still looking ''for suspects''. I wonder if they really are looking for more than one person or if it was just the way the commenter worded it.

Edit: just realized I said the same thing MsFacetious just said.

The reader who said she was doing better appears to be her aunt...
Most if not all defending the stepfather claim to be close to the situation. Not neighbors or coworkers... but family.

I find it almost comically ignorant that people think he would be comfortable giving DNA because he lives there...
So his DNA could be explained.
That wouldn't explain if your blood was mixed with hers or the dogs...
and it definitely wouldn't explain any DNA from a sexual assault.

*rumor* I just read on a family member's Facebook page that the dog that was killed was the 4 year old victim's puppy.

If that's true it could have been used to scare the kid into not screaming or fighting?
Killing the dog to prove he would do the same to her?

JMO

Me thinks the family doth protest too much. There has been nothing on local news about someone on the loose breaking into homes and raping children...maybe they already have a suspect? :confused:

JMO

Me thinks the family doth protest too much. There has been nothing on local news about someone on the loose breaking into homes and raping children...maybe they already have a suspect? :confused:

A person who commits such acts always has to go first. If this was his first step into this type of escalation (I'm guessing so, based on the descriptions of the scene), of course there's not going to be news about him breaking into homes and raping children. Just because you haven't heard something on the news doesn't mean that it's not happening, slowly quietly escalating. Think of Breann Rodriguez.

A person who commits such acts always has to go first. If this was his first step into this type of escalation (I'm guessing so, based on the descriptions of the scene), of course there's not going to be news about him breaking into homes and raping children. Just because you haven't heard something on the news doesn't mean that it's not happening, slowly quietly escalating. Think of Breann Rodriguez.

What I mean is that there's no big worry in the community about this being a random attacker.

This case reminds me of the Shasta Groene case. Inexplicably, some nut broke into the house and viciously murdered several family members and kidnapped Shasta and her brother. Inexplicable.

This case reminds me of the Shasta Groene case. Inexplicably, some nut broke into the house and viciously murdered several family members and kidnapped Shasta and her brother. Inexplicable.

Yes, but this is a trailer park with 'em packed in like sardines. This isn't a place you would go unless you knew it. JMO

JMO

I get no feeling at all that it is the dad/stepdad. Honestly there was to much that screams disorganized SO but even the dumbest person would not kill the dog and carry out the charade of leaving him behind someones trailer, bring notice to both points of entry/exit etc.

Dad had a perfect setup if he wanted to rape the little girl and not get caught. Thousands of dads/bf's have done it before.

Even if he DID go nuts and knife the puppy etc. to bring everyones attention to a rape, imo he would never have left her alive if his reason was going to be an intruder as the excuse.

I just don't see the b/f/dad involved. at all.

I do think that its scary as hell it could be an outsider, just as Mark Lunsford was accused by so many in Jessica's case, its almost easier to believe its a family member so that we don't have to cope with the fear of some psycho doing it to our family.

100% behind the family and hope they catch the creep fast.

I don't think it was the stepfather either.

We have actually SEEN cases where it WAS the father... and the child's condition was quite similar to this one.
In those cases the child wasn't left in the house. The child was taken out and left in a field or something.

I think if it was the stepfather he would have removed her from the house to distance himself from his crime. :twocents:

JMO

while I don't exactly agree with you, you do bring up a good point. We are hearing from familly. But not from anyone in the trailer park. They have to be scared. There has to be rumors. So why aren't they online posting?

As disorganized as this scene was, I really had hopes they would have arrested someone by now.

I get no feeling at all that it is the dad/stepdad. Honestly there was to much that screams disorganized SO but even the dumbest person would not kill the dog and carry out the charade of leaving him behind someones trailer, bring notice to both points of entry/exit etc.

Dad had a perfect setup if he wanted to rape the little girl and not get caught. Thousands of dads/bf's have done it before.

Even if he DID go nuts and knife the puppy etc. to bring everyones attention to a rape, imo he would never have left her alive if his reason was going to be an intruder as the excuse.

I just don't see the b/f/dad involved. at all.

I do think that its scary as hell it could be an outsider, just as Mark Lunsford was accused by so many in Jessica's case, its almost easier to believe its a family member so that we don't have to cope with the fear of some psycho doing it to our family.

100% behind the family and hope they catch the creep fast.

When my grandfather raped me, he also cut my face and legs and put some of my clothing 40 miles away to make it look like an intruder...who knows what people high or drunk will do? :what:

while I don't exactly agree with you, you do bring up a good point. We are hearing from familly. But not from anyone in the trailer park. They have to be scared. There has to be rumors. So why aren't they online posting?

As disorganized as this scene was, I really had hopes they would have arrested someone by now.

Because they are scared...either they hope it is the dad or they are terrified it isn't, especially in a trailer park where everyone knows each other. It isn't like an anonymous apartment complex, they are da*** if they do and if they don't.

I believe it is someone who lives there. Easy for them to know which is the childs bedroom, know the family's habits etc. Also they wouldn't look suspicious in the neighborhood if seen going in or out of their own trailer.

Also think LE has a couple of definite suspects and they may just be waiting for some physical evidence results.

Even more I think it is a teen or early 20's with a history of problems but if they have never been arrested DNA would not be on file.

When my grandfather raped me, he also cut my face and legs and put some of my clothing 40 miles away to make it look like an intruder...who knows what people high or drunk will do? :what:

Pinki, I was so sorry to read that this happened to you. Your grandfather was a sick and I hope he was arrested for what he did. How disgusting and horrifying.

Awwww...I am so sorry. I can see why you are suspicious of the stepdad. I am suspicious of him as well, having been raped by my uncle. But my uncle did it long term, so he never did anything as outrageous as killing the dog or leaving me 'visibly' injured. And that is one reason why I don't think it was the dad. He could have just done it for a long time, if he groomed her and covered his tracks each day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back