GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone asked if its light here at 6:30am...nope. Sunrise has been around 7:15. :)

ETA: Im wrong. I've been up since 5am and it was light enough to see outside at 6:35-6:40am.

Light enough to see outside, but would it be light enough to notice blood? Especially if you were in a rush and running out the door?

Light enough to see outside, but would it be light enough to notice blood? Especially if you were in a rush and running out the door?

I think so.

Also...if blood was all over the porch wouldn't she have stepped in it? You'd think you'd notice yourself leaving bloody footprints. JMO

I think so.

Also...if blood was all over the porch wouldn't she have stepped in it? You'd think you'd notice yourself leaving bloody footprints. JMO

I would imagine there would be enough blood on that porch for it to be very slippery. We notice when our footing feels different than what we're used to.

Poor baby! I don't understand it? I hope they find out who did this and fast! Sick monster!

Deputies continue assault
investigation

BY ANGENENE GIBBS
HERALD MANAGING EDITOR

Published:
Saturday, April 7, 2012 12:05 PM CDT

Creek County Sheriff’s Office investigators are continuing their investigation this weekend after a four-year-old girl was found covered in blood Friday morning south of Sapulpa in the 16100b block of S. Hickory.

“Interviews are still being done at this time, no suspect information to report,” Deputy Lt. Charles Redfern said. “Reports from family members state that someone had broke into the home during the middle of the night and sexually assaulted the victim.”

A man called the sheriff’s office after he found his girlfriend’s daughter in her room with a large amount of blood all over her torso. She also suffered from many lacerations.

The call came in as a sex crime, and the sheriff’s office dispatched sex crimes investigator Capt. John Davis to the scene.

Deputies said the attack was “violent.”

more at link: http://www.sapulpaheraldonline.com/articles/2012/04/07/news/doc4f8073414daa4784862153.txt

Why would someone viciously attack/stab/slash an innocent dog and four year old girl? Usually this would be considered "overkill," right? And that is usually personal.

In that light, I'm wondering if the person the perp really wanted to hurt was the person responsible for both victims... Could be the mother or her boyfriend know this person as an enemy or foe, imo. Of course, the boyfriend falls into the category of perp, as well.

I hope the little one recovers-- sheesh, a surgery? :mad:

As I ate Easter dinner with my family, this little girl is all I could think about. Gruesome, no? I thought just like Quiche today (full belly and a nights sleep helped).

Its a retaliation move. I am going to destroy your life. I killed your dog, maimed your child, look at the damage I can do. Sometimes you hate someone so bad, having them dead isn't good enough, so you hurt everything around them.

I am thinking they need to find that childs biological father. If this guy has had her for 80% of her life, the bio dad may be a lil hateful. Especially if he was in a drug rage. ---on the other hand, they had only lived there 6 months.. would bio dad even know where she was?

Goes back to "neighbor" theory.

Either theory doesn't explain why he slept through it, unless he passes out drunk.

My neighbor is a happy, functioning alcoholic, he falls asleep every single night drunk as a skunk and literally passes out cold, until the alarm goes off at 5am everyday, like clockwork, even on weekends and he puts on his suit and tie and heads to the office during the week, and out to his garage on the weekends. He will even tell you, he passes out every single night. (I am not EXCUSING step dads behavior, if this is true, I JUST look for plausible REASONS)

(ps: my neighbor, he does NOT have a child in the house...)

I wonder if the person who did this stabbed the dog to death so that it wouldn't bark and then took the dog away and dumped the carcass. Then, he went in through the door to the little girls room, grabbed her and either held his hand over her mouth or gagged her with something. Then, he took her out through the door since he was sure that no one had heard anything and gotten up. He then would have taken her to an area outside or possibly to a residence nearby where he could spend time with her, molesting her. He was afraid to come back through the door since he was getting spooked in that he'd had her out for a while. So, he breaks the window and just reaches her in through the window, thus giving her cuts all over her body, causing her to bleed. If he was careful enough, he could do it without himself getting cut or perhaps he had his hands and arms covered. If she was taken out through the window, LE would find a trail of her blood to the molestation site. I think that he went in and out through the door, carrying her. He couldn't risk his blood being at the site.

Such a terrifying scenario!

I wonder if the person who did this stabbed the dog to death so that it wouldn't bark and then took the dog away and dumped the carcass. Then, he went in through the door to the little girls room, grabbed her and either held his hand over her mouth or gagged her with something. Then, he took her out through the door since he was sure that no one had heard anything and gotten up. He then would have taken her to an area outside or possibly to a residence nearby where he could spend time with her, molesting her. He was afraid to come back through the door since he was getting spooked in that he'd had her out for a while. So, he breaks the window and just reaches her in through the window, thus giving her cuts all over her body, causing her to bleed. If he was careful enough, he could do it without himself getting cut or perhaps he had his hands and arms covered. If she was taken out through the window, LE would find a trail of her blood to the molestation site. I think that he went in and out through the door, carrying her. He couldn't risk his blood being at the site.

I think it might be a neighbor from the trailer park. If you look at the map shown upthread, there are very few other residences close by.

I HOPE he is a neighbor, because he is so sick and twisted that I think he will be discovered soon. I think it will be hard for him to hide his sickness and perversion for very long.I also believe that he was sloppy and disorganized and may trip himself up.
And hopefully that sweet little girl will be able to speak up and provide some clues. She must be so beyond terrified to be taken out of the safety of her warm bed while her dad was just feet away. I hope they have some very experienced counselors working with her from now on. Every Easter is going to be a nightmare for her from here on out. :rose:

I was hoping to hear how the little girl is. I hope that not hearing any info is not because she is so bad. It does sound as if she lost a lot of blood after the attack. Then she had to have surgery.

It is possible that LE is holding that info back deliberately. Let the suspect know she is bad, and not offer any info if there is any improvement. Still I was hoping for an update about her condition.

Why do I seem to be the only one who thinks she was NOT removed from the house? I think everything took place in that room. (except for the dragging and removal of the dog)

JUST MY FEELINGS.

That's close to what I am thinking. But I believe that he broke the window and exited her room that way. On the video showing where the glass was, there were large shards of glass outside. I believe the window was broken from the inside out.

The fact that the WHOLE window is on the ground, is pretty significant of someone entering... ALL of the glass has to be removed to pull yourself in... when going out, there is glass left in spots along the bottom where your body does not touch. You dont clear out the whole window to exit because you dont need your hands to pull you in, you just hop out--- does that make sense??

I used the still pic from this video http://www.ktul.com/story/17351047/four-year-old-girl-attacked-by-intruder

Why do I seem to be the only one who thinks she was NOT removed from the house? I think everything took place in that room. (except for the dragging and removal of the dog)

JUST MY FEELINGS.

I even get the feeling the dog may have been killed in that room. It's certainly not unusual for the family pet to sleep in a child's room, perhaps the intruder/sicko came in, killed the dog, attacked the child, then removed the carcass of the animal via the front door, threw it near the neighbor's house so the mom wouldn't discover the dog first.

Makes me wonder if the majority of the blood around the room isn't the furbaby's. Making a bloody mess with the animal may have been an intentional method of hiding his own bodily fluids-- it's almost certain he was cut, either by the window or the use of a knife.

The only thing that fits for me, beside revenge/retaliation against the adults in the home, is a budding serial killer. We know they like to harm animals... I certainly hope this isn't indicative of a first crime wave from a serial offender. :what:

i saw this story and just broke my heart for the 4 year old. but i too wonder how can he not hear ALL the commotion, the struggle with the dog/ it had to have barked when he first saw the stranger. then the intruder breaking in and assaulting a 4 year old??? trailer lay outs do vary, some do have the bedrooms clustered together at one end of the trailer. but the majority, including the one i lived in and friends have lived in, had the kitchen at one end, then the living room in the middle, and then the bedrooms peppered down the hall, w/ usually the master bedroom being at the other end of the trailer.i wonder if the stepdad was either pilled up ( painkillers, muscle relaxer, something that would knock him out) or possibly tweeked out / tinkering on whatever, and too occupied in his own little world to notice anything, or even possibly been up for several days/tweeking and THEN crashed out/sleep after a few days? story too is just unreal and a LOT of questions unanswered. i hope the 4 year old will heal quickly, and heart breaks for her mental recovery. :(

The fact that the WHOLE window is on the ground, is pretty significant of someone entering... ALL of the glass has to be removed to pull yourself in... when going out, there is glass left in spots along the bottom where your body does not touch. You dont clear out the whole window to exit because you dont need your hands to pull you in, you just hop out--- does that make sense??

I used the still pic from this video http://www.ktul.com/story/17351047/four-year-old-girl-attacked-by-intruder

The part I am looking at is at 00:59/01:51 on the video. The pieces on the ground are in order (if that makes sense.) As if a large section of the window hit the ground and broke. To me that implys the window may have been broken under some pressure over a large surface area, but not enough pressure to shatter it into pieces. Then when it hit the ground it shattered.

But I do have to admit the position of the table at the 01:08/1:51 does give more of an indication that someone entered that way, as I think if you were exiting that way you would move the table over more.

Earphones/buds? Sleeping with the television blaring? I know I raised two boys in a small house, we used all kinds of "sound" walls to separate the spaces with noisy privacy "curtains." Who knows, maybe the inside of the home was never completely quiet...

mo

Earphones/buds? Sleeping with the television blaring? I know I raised two boys in a small house, we used all kinds of "sound" walls to separate the spaces with noisy privacy "curtains." Who knows, maybe the inside of the home was never completely quiet...

mo

My ex wasn't a drinker or druggie. But he slept so heavily that he didn't wake to the phone, alarm, people beating on the doors or window. You had to shake him to wake him. I got so sick of the alarm going off when I didn't have to get up and him not moving, not shutting the alarm off! I don't think he would have woke up if someone had been in the house.

I can just feel the horror of what that child must have thought, some big scary monster looming over me.... sigh. I quiver at the thought, its a fear I have as a grown woman living nearly alone... and I am over 35 years old. I literally could weep and sob for her, I could easily dedicate my life to this (if I was a detective in that town). I hope that LE is as livid about this as I am. It is rocking me to my core that she has to survive this. I remember things the year I was 4... it hurts so bad to think THIS is her memory of 4.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back