DNA Solves
oklahoma1992.jpg

Wendy Camp, 23 ** Cynthia M. Britto, 6 ** Lisa Renee Kregear, 23

Missing since May 29, 1992, from Chandler, OK

From the Charlie Project:

Wendy Camp

Lisa Renee Kregear

Cynthia M. Britto

Gone 20 years too long. Where are they? When will they come home?

Thanks to everyone for the interest in my sister, niece, and sister-in-law's case. I never thought it would hit the 20 year mark, though. It is sad that there is not even one single lead, and it is beyond frustration..... Joe Lahue, the case worker seems to think my family does not even exists, as he never contacts us, calls, or any kind of communication. What action could I take, I have no way of knowing. I hope that there is SOMEONE who will feel guilty enough to come forward but I think it will never happen.

All of you who took time out of your day to even come read about my sister's case, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I already know about the links to the unsolved mysteries forum, thats how I found this site, in 06. Thanks for the heads up, though. I was so hoping that the case would generate some leads by the media releases by my parents but nothing has happened. My Father passed in 06, and that is when my mother, Jackie, made me the "go-to" person for the case since she was also diagnosed with Alzheimer's that year. She had a nervous breakdown and had a lot of shock treatments, and I think it truly messed with her memory so much that it brought on the disease. Who knows... anyway, the center for missing and exploited children sent me a few things about them releasing the photos every once in a while, but even then, nothing has happened. Also, Ida, the grandmother, passed away since this happened, and she was one of the people in the car and present when all this happened, and was even interviewed in the UM segment. I think at this point my biggest fear is that all involved will pass away before the case is solved. I tried to call Johnathan and the number i had is no longer in service......

My bad, Aisha, I see you over there on the Unsolved board now. I should read before I post. Thinking of your family today on this very sad anniversary.
-necco

Aisha, i want you to know that ever since i've seen this case, it has never left my mind. I wish that you and your family had some answers. every time I read that there is no leads it angers me. I hope and pray that one day this case will be solved and your family will receive peace and closure.

Aisha, I can see the statistics for this thread and there have been 247 different Websleuths members who have come by here in the past 365 days. This doesn't count the guests.

I just wanted you to know that there are still people learning about the girls. I pray that the right eyes land here and the wheels can start turning so they can have the justice they deserve and your family can have peace.

:praying:

Yes, and thanks for the kind warm words of comfort. Even if one person took time out of their busy day to read about my sister and nieces case, it really means so much to me. They have no "dog in the race", so to speak.... They did not know Wendy or Cynthia, or Lisa, nor do they have any reason to waste their time, yet they cared enough to sit and read about the case and truly, that in itself keeps her memory alive and makes me feel proud to know that there are those out there that are so giving and trying to help me and my family solve this. I love each and everyone person on here for that, you just will never know. I need to update!!!!!!! I DID find Beverly's number yesterday on the internet. I DID speak to Johnathan, and he was surprised to hear it was the 20th anniv., it seems to me that beverly DOES NOT even talk to him about his mother or Cynthia, his half-sister!!!! Also, I DID confirm that Ida, Beverly's mother, DID in fact pass away last September, I guess 2011, from cancer that had spread to her lymph nodes. I basically told Beverly that in all of 20 years I had never approached her to ask questions, partly because of the fact that my parents were in charge of the case, and secondly, I did not feel it was my place even when I was made the front man/spokesperson for my family. I am not an easy person to anger, but in this instance, i felt unhinged and did not trust myself to speak to her without her hanging up on me within minutes. I have to give her credit, I did lash out at her and she took it, claims her innocence, and I told her I had no qualms about "kidnapping" her and torturing the truth out of her, and that I was ready to go to jail for the rest of my life if it came to it, and she just took it.... I am upset to know that she has never r to this day offered help to my family, and told her so. I explained how bad it made her look that on UM her mother was saying wendy was "a-grippin and a-*****in": I explained that if *I* were under the scoop and was the last person seen with three missing people and I even had the lady's other child, I would have been VERY humble and telling the tv interviewer that "yes, she was our ex-daughter in law and yes, we had arguments over the years, yet at the same time we wanted nothing bad to happen to her and we hope the case is resolved quickly and that every one is found safe and soon:. She silently listened, and offered no further words. I asked her why, in all this time, she never even called my family and said sorry, I *WAS* the last person seen with her, yet I always hoped that they would be found" or at least offer help to find her financially? I mean the fact that a private det. even worked for my parents for practically nothing because my parents could not afford anything else at that point meant nothing to her! Anyway, I did not mean to write a book, I just feel confused at this point....Why did she let me rant and rave??? She just took it.... I feel no better about it, and ended the call with at least some semblance of respect by telling her that I needed to collect my thoughts and I would call her in a few days when I calmed down, and she said that would be fine!!!!! I am sooooo confused, and maybe I should get everyone's take on the conversation, maybe some insight from you all who can think through it without all the emotions i have coloring my opinion> ? I truly do not know what to think at this point! Had it been me, I would have hung up on someone calling me like that, but i was respectful at the end. I did not even apologize to her for the threat, and she never brought it up! If anyone can offer suggestions, please let me know! There is so much more that I asked and said to her and Johnathan, we talked for almost 30 min before I talked to Beverly, and then I talked to Beverly and additional 35 min....
Please, no one point out i should not have threatened her, I know, I know, it was childish. It was just the emotions and anger flooding out, that is the only way I can explain it, honest. Then after waiting to ask the questions for years, they stuck in my throat, and I felt intimidated at first, then they came pouring out... Please read the conversation over again and let me know what I should or shouldnt say when I call her again in a few days. Does anyone have any idea why she would just sit there and calmy take what I dished out? Yes she did get angry back, but calmly insisted that she was innocent over and over....anyway if anyone want more of the conversation, let me know as I could go on for days and days writing it out, and dont want to waste anyones time....If everyone wants the whole conversation, let me know and I will write an update to this. Love to all of you, and thanks for remembering my wonderful sister Wendy and my sweet little niece Cynthia yesterday. I will forever treasure them and they are with me everyday. (I wish they would give me some clue as to what happened though!!!!)
Thanks for the time you gave me just now~
Aisha Kimberly Hashmi

PS I posted some photos in my profile album of my eldest son who is graduating high school on June 3rd, and I am so emotional with saddness and happiness that I dont know if I am coming or going! I have no sister to share my happiness, so I wanted to share my happiness with my wonderful Websleuth family!!!!! My sister would have been so proud of him and I feel robbed that she wont be there with me sharing that special day with us except in spirit. Feel free to visit the photos! Also I am on facebook, send me a friend request if you feel to do so, I would be honored to add you!!!!!! Here is my link! https://www.facebook.com/aishakhashmi

no problem, thanks for the heads up! May others did not know so now they do, because of your helpfulness! Thanks again!!!! Just the fact you took the time was enough for me, LOL!!!!!!

Aisha, I have not been a member here for long but I have known about your sister's case for several years now. It's one of those cases that makes me extra angry because it's quite obvious who was responsible. I hope that someday you and your family get the closure you so badly deserve, and that justice is served for the victims that should still be with you.
In regards to the phone conversation you recently had with Beverly, I would think that a guilty conscience would make a her more likely to quietly take the verbal lashing you gave her (that was deserved). Maybe with time, the death of her mother and seeing her grandson grow up without a mother, she has softened. Maybe eventually, hopefully, she will help do the right thing and lead you to the truth.

Best wishes & big hugs!

Hello

I am reading this from the UK. I cant believe how much time has passed with no answers for you.

I used google earth to look at the places that you speak of, I also agree there is no way that they were dropped off at Wal-mart, I believe just like you.

I would really love some closure for you and your family, I really hope you get this one day xx

Also

Another little question. I just watched unsolved mysteries on you tube. At the end of the programme it mentions a family member that has seen Cynthia since she has been missing, police thinks this is credible. Is this true?

aisha hashmi. i know way back when you had a myspace page for them do you have a facebook page for them right now? i know a few other cases i follow one locally from my state from 1973 janice pockett age 7 when she was taken. and 2 other cases in other states that have facebook pages it gets there pictures out there and everyone has facebook and someone might remember something and come forward.

i was just going to bump up this case until i saw it was featured on the front page. i remember watching a rare episode of unsolved with wendy cynthia and lisa. i wonder why after all these years plus the old lady dying i cannot remember her name the one u said passed away in 2011 that she didnt confess on her death bed to le. for some reason the music they played for the show would creep me out and sometimes i would have nightmares)

aisha hashmi,

Have there been any updates over the last month? This case is so frustrating and sad, it is unbelievable that these people--who are not the sharpest knives, and who are so clearly guilty--have been able to get away with triple murder for 20+ years. An absolute shame.

I desperately want to see justice in this case, but at this point it seems the odds are pretty slim especially with the inept law enforcement work. I feel like the only way it could happen would be a) Chad or Beverly slips up and gives something away, either because they're drunk or they're somehow coerced or they just somehow let their guard down, or b) the remains of the 3 girls are stumbled upon by someone just by chance, and their location or condition somehow provides clues.

Maybe B will happen, but it would just be by happenstance; and if the remains haven't been found in 20 years, presumably theyre really well hidden or they've been somehow destroyed completely. Therefore, I don't think relying on that is the way to go.

The best bet would be hoping that Chad/Bev slips up. To me, Chad seems like a better bet. He was dumb enough to go on UM and talk, and dumb enough to drunkenly tell other people he did it and brag that the bodies would never be found. Seems like deep down inside he is proud of what he did and WANTS to tell the story. If somebody could earn his trust, maybe get him a little liquored up, he MIGHT let something slip. Unfortunately from reading this thread, I am not sure if anyone really knows Chad's whereabouts, and it'd be a difficult operation to pull off. You'd need to hire a professional (a woman, maybe?) to find him, befriend him, earn his trust, and then coax the truth out of him. Difficult and expensive but maybe not impossible.

That leaves Beverly, who apparently aisha still has access to. Without knowing much about her, I imagine she is a bit smarter than Chad--at least smart enough to not go on UM, where she would have most likely made herself look guilty as sin if pressed even a little bit. She will most likely be difficult to crack. The one thing I'd want to know from her--we can all tell that the Walmart story is bogus... just give us some idea what she actually did with the girls after dropping off Ida. Just... something... Short of that, finding out as much as you can about Chad might be good.

To aisha, as hard as it is, try not to go ballistic on her. I know that's really difficult. But maintaining some connection with her and/or Chad may be the only way this case ever gets solved. Sure the bodies may turn up or someone else with a clue might come out of the woodwork after all these years, but both seem unlikely after all this time. The best chance is for Beverly or Chad to slip up and give something away. I just hope that happens sometime before they're both gone like Ida, and all 6 people involved that day are gone without us ever finding out what really happened.

OSBI and the local police have totally failed this... As usual... OSBI doesn't have the best record. Unreal.

And again, it's almost too late to do anything. OSBI made the same mistake in the Lauria Bible/Ashley Freeman case. Great job... Idiots... This could have been easily solved, IMO. GAHHHH!!!

My prayers are with you,and the missing family members.
:sunshine:

Like everyone I do hope the guilty party admits to this soon....
so they can rest in peace.

Sorry to hear that nothing has been resolved in this case after so many years!!

Hey to all those on here who are rooting for me and my case... Keep your fingers and toes crossed, makes some wishes, and prayers, and lets hope that this May 29th, the 21st anniv., will somehow by the Grace Of God, be different... Love to each and everyone of you! KEEP UP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oklahoma investigators have lead in 1992 case of missing women, girl

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has a new lead in the case of an Oklahoma City woman who went missing in 1992 along with her 6-year-old daughter and sister-in-law.

Law enforcement agents Monday were at a site between Jennings and Tatum preparing to dig.

More: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-investig...ticle/3786407?custom_click=pod_headline_crime

I don't know if I'm doing this right but Aisha, wendys sister has asked that no one post anything until she has confirmation that they have been found. She is trying to contact Tricia but she does not have access to a computer right now. She just contacted me and asked kindly. She will post as soon as she knows something:seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back