OLD THREAD Possible Caylee dress found near airport

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching Geraldo and he was speaking with an Att.about little Cole. At the end he said :I will speak with you tommorow regarding the new updates or developments(can not remember which one) with the dress. Her response somthing like the red dress..yes..

Has anyone heard anything about this?

I was more wondering why they kept the dress? It looked like Caylee was 15 months old in that picture. I mean I keep some things of my daughters, baptism dresses etc. I can't say I would keep a Minnie Mouse dress for 19 months after my daughter wore it. I'm also anal and every season I get rid of what no longer fits. I also don't save store hangers.

The little red minnie mouse dress is not the dress, I don't think. That dress was found weeks ago. Tim said they found a dress when he was in FL this last time. That means right before the GJ hearing, not weeks ago.

I'm still thinking they may have really found something.

Now I will go read the rest of the thread and see how far behind I am on things :)

Salem

I went back and looked at the daily thread. Thanks NY LAWYER . I hope they found something that helps them get another step closer to finding Caylee.

According to the source of the leak (discovery blog guy wrote about it)the dress is identical to the one in pic #3 at this link:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

Hmmm, I wonder if he made a mistake when he said that his source told him it was identical to picture #3 in the discovery link? Could it have really been picture #8 instead? Look at the blue princess dress with the gloves and sunglasses. Doesn't it look closer to a size 6 to you?

Is that one (#8) still in your closet Cindy?

I'm probably wrong but somehow I thought they said the dress they found was pink. The one Cindy held up was so gaudy, not simple and pink.

I had a daughter and now have a granddaughter, too. NO on keeping those stupid hangars.

Hmmm, I wonder if he made a mistake when he said that his source told him it was identical to picture #3 in the discovery link? Could it have really been picture #8 instead? Look at the blue princess dress with the gloves and sunglasses. Doesn't it look closer to a size 6 to you?

Is that one (#8) still in your closet Cindy?

This dress does look larger on her (#8). The gloves are also big on her hands. Did TM say it was red? or did NG ask him about a red dress found and he confirmed "a"dress? I remember him being upset about the leak...
(I hope that makes sense). I will jump off and read the other thread.

Looking at the photo's makes your heart break.

I'm probably wrong but somehow I thought they said the dress they found was pink. The one Cindy held up was so gaudy, not simple and pink.

I had a daughter and now have a granddaughter, too. NO on keeping those stupid hangars.

I thought I had heard it was blue, but after researching it the other day, I realized no color was mentioned. If pink came out, it wasn't on the Nancy Grace show.

Nancy described it as a Mickey dress, but Tim Miller never stated it himself. He also didn't say that Nancy was wrong, so... It certainly wasn't a Mickey dress (it was a traditional Minnie dress), so I question if maybe Nancy called it a Mickey dress because so many people equate Disney with Mickey.

As I said above, I need more information. I concur with the poster upthread who stated the blue dress would be closer to a 6 than the Minnie dress.

BTW, I disagree with your opinion that it's a gaudy dress. Disney sells THOUSANDS of these dresses each and every year (along with Minnie and Mickey Ears - the hat like thing Caylee is wearing - Disney sells hundreds of thousands of these each year). I'd think more people would buy them for dressing up for Halloween than everyday use, though. Or, many people buy them so they can dress their child up at Walt Disney World. It's adorable for dining at Chef Mickey's.

I was more wondering why they kept the dress? It looked like Caylee was 15 months old in that picture. I mean I keep some things of my daughters, baptism dresses etc. I can't say I would keep a Minnie Mouse dress for 19 months after my daughter wore it. I'm also anal and every season I get rid of what no longer fits. I also don't save store hangers.

If you're a huge Disney fan, this dress wouldn't be on the same level as many other articles of clothing one might buy. If my daughter had one, I would have saved it. I did save the most adorable Tinker Bell Halloween costume and a Disney pirates costume that I'd bought my daughter and son. With accessories, each costume cost over a $100.

I thought I had heard it was blue, but after researching it the other day, I realized no color was mentioned. If pink came out, it wasn't on the Nancy Grace show.

Nancy described it as a Mickey dress, but Tim Miller never stated it himself. He also didn't say that Nancy was wrong, so... It certainly wasn't a Mickey dress (it was a traditional Minnie dress), so I question if maybe Nancy called it a Mickey dress because so many people equate Disney with Mickey.

As I said above, I need more information. I concur with the poster upthread who stated the blue dress would be closer to a 6 than the Minnie dress.

BTW, I disagree with your opinion that it's a gaudy dress. Disney sells THOUSANDS of these dresses each and every year (along with Minnie and Mickey Ears - the hat like thing Caylee is wearing - Disney sells hundreds of thousands of these each year). I'd think more people would buy them for dressing up for Halloween than everyday use, though. Or, many people buy them so they can dress their child up at Walt Disney World. It's adorable for dining at Chef Mickey's.
I also could have sworn that the dress was described on NG as being blue, but when I watched a second time to verify it there was no mention of the color. Strange how we can hear things that aren't said.

Went back to look. I agree with you, they did not say the color on NG. They did say tonight on Geraldo new development regarding "red dress" tommorow. I have not been able to find anything else yet. I'll keep looking.

I keep the little store hangers to hang up kids' jackets or dressy things that are hardly ever worn. I only buy wood hangers, so to me, the store plastic ones are as good as those colored kids hangers that I could buy for a few kids' things.

Geraldo will be talking about the case tonight at 10pm E.
Last night he mentioned the red dress, we'll see...

I have 3 Disney Princess dresses, all in a size 4-6X that I bought for my daughter when she was 2-3 yo. She wore them then, and she still wears them now at 5 1/2 yo. I don't think that the dress is Caylee's though.

Disney brand clothes fit small. My 6 year old average grand daughter wears a 10-12..............we just bought Empress Elizabeth dress.........

CA showed Caylee's mickey dress........looked new to me..........they live so close to disney................bought a new one??? I can't wait to see DNA results! IMO, Cindy talks in circles!

Just thought I would jump in real quick JB was on Geraldo tonight. Nothing new, stated red dress found was not Caylee's.

Because everything he says is sooo truthful...RIGHT...IMO

Please let me know if I am posting incorrectly. I read all the rules, but I'm still learning.thanks

CA showed Caylee's mickey dress........looked new to me..........they live so close to disney................bought a new one??? I can't wait to see DNA results! IMO, Cindy talks in circles!
cindys seems like a neat freak i wouldnt doubt that the dress was washed and ironed caylee always looked clean and pretty in her pics .her hair was usually done too .

Regardless of the dress that Cindy brought on the today show being new or the actual one that Caylee wore, the one that we see in the picture is NOT even close to a size 6.

Unless they bought her a bigger replacement dress the size 6 is not Caylee's.

There is something about that dress which is really bothering them. Since GA works at Disney he can buy those in the outlet for almost nothing. She most likely had one of every size in her closet from looking at the others she had on which appeared to be different sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13