GUILTY OR - Brooke Wilberger, 19, Eugene, 24 May 2004 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree that the death penalty in Oregon is a long process. I've been here going on 12 years and don't even remember hearing someone was executed!

I wonder how the investigation is going regarding other possible cases. IIRC, the investigation spanned from the Northwest on down to New Mexico.

He sure is an ugly . She suffered with him for 24 hours? I can't say what I hope happens to him.

Courtney had undergone changes lately. Him being willing to come forth with info. He did not go to location. He has 18 years to serve in NM. Not sure if they will do a prisoner swap and keep him in Oregon.

He sure is an ugly . She suffered with him for 24 hours? I can't say what I hope happens to him.

I think he's been isolated because of the pending trial....I hope he goes to gen pop now.

The information relayed through his attorneys. LE had no leads to point to where she was.

Wow, they had NO leads to point them in the direction of where her remains were found.

I have to wonder who the owner of the property was and how the property was used? I'm surprised no one found her before now.

And I hope they put him in whatever prison is worse...here or NM.

The information received is JPC's version. Romanticized version of what happened. Spent time with her, did drugs, went with her tied up back into town. SA took place next morning. Her reaction was so strong that he had to do something and ended her life. He was surprised she fought so hard.

He was using drugs. I am not surprised. He went to town and got food and went back!!! Brooke reacted strongly to being raped and he was surprised that she fought so hard!

WHAT AN A$$!!! These FREAKS think women LIKE IT?

I'm ill.

Goal is recovering remains so the Wilbergers can lay her to rest.

Did he just say "He was surprised she fought so hard" ??? Oh my....

=(

I'm glad her family will have closure..

He was using drugs. I am not surprised. He went to town and got food and went back!!! Brooke reacted strongly to being raped and he was surprised that she fought so hard!

WHAT AN A$$!!! These FREAKS think women LIKE IT?

I'm ill.

They really do think this. He's a disgusting pig.

She's in the coastal range in Benton County.

Scandi got that right!

They have documents in process of the verbal exchange with Courtney. Likely to be available in the near future.

She's in the coastal range in Benton County.

Scandi got that right!

I wonder if she was in the King's Valley area.

Where is Scandi? I know she was aware of this presser.

Oh! When he went to town, he took her with him and he bound her.

He's talking about making the call to the Willbergers because they found the watch on the remains...it had an engraving on it....how heartbreaking.

Her mama bought her that watch at Meier and Frank. I'll bet it was the one in Eugene. I am so sad. :-(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back