Found Alive OR - Dr. Ashley Laird, 37, Jacksonville, 26 August 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UPDATE: Ashley has been located, she is conscious. SAR is working on the extraction now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Find Ashley Facebook page it was just updated that Ashley has been found and is conscious. SAR is working on the extraction and more details will follow.
Thanks so much!

This was just posted on find Ashley FB Page:

From another post on this site.

Ashley has been located, she is conscious. SAR is working on the extraction now. More details to follow. THANK YOU for all your thoughts and prayers. With all of our LOVE and GRATITUDE from the Laird family.

RogueWeather.Com
11 mins ·
BREAKING NOW!!
ASHLEY LAIRD FOUND ALIVE!!
They are trying to extract her from the location she was found in. She is conscious that much I know. ...
See More

Wow I just read the good news! That's fantastic!

Sounds like an accident?

I wonder when her son last saw her...

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sending huge kudos & massive good thoughts to those working to get her to safety.

There HAS been one report on Facebook that she was seen running that morning. It has been reported to the police. If not for that I would wonder if she ever went running that morning. As for going running, and knowing intimately a physician the same age, I cannot imagine her running without a phone and I mean CANNOT.
I've actually seen at least two, but maybe three different sightings. The problem is, we don't know it is was absolutely her.

This is wonderful news that she's been found!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What wonderful news! Hoping she heals asap.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

FB report (so I can't link, or confirm, but it's in comments on the Find Ashley page) that there will be Jacksonville PD presser at 7.30 tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back