OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaaah. I can't find a presser live!

I'm sorry, & I can already feel the daggers being thrown at my back, but when I think of the immediate family going about their daily routine within minutes of little Kyron going missing - I'm immediately reminded of Casey going about her daily barhopping routine while Caylee was "supposedly" kidnapped. I hope the family isn't involved, I really hope so.

No matter what anyone says, no matter the scenario, and even though I'm not the one living this nightmare - there's nothing & nobody in hedoubletoothpicks that would keep me from looking for my child. Period. Plain & simple.

Fox link isn't live yet. Just a black screen.

smb

Staton said Friday the plan for today's search included re-canvassing houses in the Skyline neighborhood, noting that searchers have run into some difficulties in checking private property.

"We've had to tell people that we don't want to violate their privacy — we don't care what you have in your car or your barn," Staton said. "We have set aside everything."

These ppl care MORE about themselves & their "privacy" then a missing child?? Pardon my angry tone but they are ****** who need to take a good look in the ******* mirror! :banghead:

Sending majority of SAR people home, moving to "criminal investigation".
Sad news

Emphasizing it is the "search" side that is being downsized, not the investigative side.
Again, can't comment....

Wher are you guys watching?

I was back and forth on screens. Did his parents walk out? I can only imagine if they did. Very somber presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!