OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it is now a criminal investigation, only the search being downsized, local pro searchers on standby for targeted areas.

Would not need to find Kyron to make an arrest.

Very emotional.

I can't get a link to work. Thanks to those that are posting what is being said!!!

A small amount of SAR will still be around to conduct searches based on tips and leads and where an investigation takes them.

No comments on any investigative type questions.

It is my opinion that the sheriff will NOT give up looking for Kyron (aside from his statement to the same).

I'm sorry, & I can already feel the daggers being thrown at my back, but when I think of the immediate family going about their daily routine within minutes of little Kyron going missing - I'm immediately reminded of Casey going about her daily barhopping routine while Caylee was "supposedly" kidnapped. I hope the family isn't involved, I really hope so.

No matter what anyone says, no matter the scenario, and even though I'm not the one living this nightmare - there's nothing & nobody in hedoubletoothpicks that would keep me from looking for my child. Period. Plain & simple.

What part of their daily routine did they engage in within "minutes" of Kyron going missing?

We even have the police scanner notes showing they were with LE going back and forth from school to home meeting with LE. Did they stop to go grocery shopping or something in there?

Was the family there?

Ok, so now we know this is a criminal investigation.

short and quick, will be on news sites soon I expect. Very emotional, parents all there in background while sheriff spoke, left before he finished. Sheriff emotional, voice breaking.
Won't answer many questions, did find it interesting they would make arrest without a body. What a hardquestion to hear for the parents.

I'm sorry Kyron, for whatever has happened to you.

So...do they think if he just wandered off, he's would not have survived this long? Or, that he was taken and his body dumped somewhere?

I think this basically means they feel they have searched and exhausted the possibility that Kyron wandered away.

Probably also that it is highly unlikely he could still be alive if he is alone.

So, obviously someone took him (or, if he wandered off, found him) and is not telling LE where he is. Thus, a crime.

I really wonder if they have any idea who that person might be.

Desiree looking even worse than last time, if that's possibly. I wanted to crawl through my computer to hug her. I do not even want to imagine her pain.

Said it is now a criminal investigation, only the search being downsized, local pro searchers on standby for targeted areas.

Would not need to find Kyron to make an arrest.

Very emotional.

Well - now I feel like they have someone in mind - a poi or suspect.

After watching that presser, I feel like something big became known last night. I know that it's the "natural progression" or whatever but still....the sudden drop in "search" and focus on rescue along with the criminal investigation makes me feel like they have a good lead on a perp and a good reason to believe (other than the obvious to us) that Kyron is no longer alive. I hope I'm wrong.

Kyron Horman search day 9: Boy still missing as online rumor control kicks inSunday, June 13, 2010 6:05 AM

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First, Shults said, there's a reason the family is not out in the field helping with the search.

"We need them to be close and that was conveyed to them from the beginning," he said. "We need them to be right there so that if (investigators) have questions or they find evidence or if they're going in a direction that's totally wrong. ..."

"Their information is critical and they immediately knew that and immediately started assisting the sheriff's office to provide that information to us, which is exactly what we wanted them to do."

Shults also said he asked family members to maintain normal activities -- such as grocery shopping or going to the gym -- to help maintain their mental and physical health.

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewiStockNews/articleid/4207262

Makes complete sense.

And if LE told me to stand on my head I'd do it if they thought it would help bring my child home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!