OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.I ended up taking one that they made for her.They were so nice to make them.So I'll use one.
we could have shared!!!!! I like this one cause I think it would make lil Kyron smile.

Whatever the outcome of this case, when I see a red-eyed tree frog, I will think of Kyron.

Whatever the outcome of this case, when I see a red-eyed tree frog, I will think of Kyron.

My dad brought home a leaflet about some new IT system they're using at his work today... it had little cartoon tree frogs all over it... my heart ached for little Kyron when I saw it!

I asked this question earlier. Are they 100% certain that picture was taken Friday morning?

In any case of a missing person . . . Wife or child -- the immediate family is ALWAYS the number one suspect -- the police are always politically correct and won't say this . . .

I'm assuming that's why we are getting all of the vague answers.

It's starting to sound to me like they can't independently place Kyron at school that morning? IDK???!!!

They said they had like 10% of parents/students to interview. What if some of those people think their info isn't important, and what if one of them saw Kyron at a later time and assume the police know since all they ever say is "No Comment". If they would just come out and confirm SOME info, perhaps someone with info that they don't even realize is important will actually come forward?? People dont always think, they assume someone else will do/say something so they don't have to. Just throwing it out there...

When it comes to being frustrated about tight-lipped LE releases, try the Haleigh Cummings case. And that one is in Florida where everything is available online! I think LE will only release what they need to so if there is a perp in this case, which it's looking more and more like there is, they won't show that perp their hand.

IIRC, Samuel was autistic and ran away from his Dad while they were on an outing at Crater Lake. His dad looked for him for hours. He hasn't been found, I don't think they were leaning toward a foul-play type situation.

Things like this send me into a panic of what if? My son is 4 and is autistic. He is bad to wonder off. We have had a couple of scares; but, luckily we always found him. One minute he's there and the next he's gone. He's so fast! I can't imagine how his father dealt w/ that. I would be a hysterical mess. It just breaks my heart!:sick:

After all the "new updates" today :waitasec:. I'm just gonna say that at this moment I hope someone has Kyron, saw him, knew him or whatever and said he looks like such a sweet, loving little boy, I would love to take him home and keep him for a while, that way we know he is alive and being fed and taken care of. Not a good scenerio but much better then what I'm afraid of finding out. I'd rather him be alive and well have the chance to grow up then the worst case scenerio. Hopefully by this week LE will at least say what they think happened so we can all be on the lookout for him and have more hope then they are giving us now.

They said they had like 10% of parents/students to interview. What if some of those people think their info isn't important, and what if one of them saw Kyron at a later time and assume the police know since all they ever say is "No Comment". If they would just come out and confirm SOME info, perhaps someone with info that they don't even realize is important will actually come forward?? People dont always think, they assume someone else will do/say something so they don't have to. Just throwing it out there...

This is a very good point Lava!

My Mom always says 'to assume makes an *advertiser censored* out fo you and me ... *advertiser censored*-u-me!' well in this case.... people assuming that what they know is already known to LE could make all the difference in bring the little guy home!

The statement from the family which was read by a LE representative was very scripted and a bit stilted and lacking in emotion, in my very un-professional opinion. It was also a long time in coming, again IMHO!

Analyze away!

Not sure what to make of that but it is true that when the families put themselves out there, they open themselves up to be critisized.

This is a very good point Lava!

My Mom always says 'to assume makes an *advertiser censored* out fo you and me ... *advertiser censored*-u-me!' well in this case.... people assuming that what they know is already known to LE could make all the difference in bring the little guy home!

Yep! My bf is always getting irritated with me for picking up lost dogs...checking on homeless people...calling the police on people that leave their kids in their car...lol But my thinking is, if I don't..who will?? ALOT of people think that there is always someone else that will take care of it for them. If they would just release a CONFIRMED detailed time line how can that hurt anything???

I know someone must of saw something.

I think this is my first post here on Websleuths - this case has really touched me and I'm hoping so hard for Kyron's safe return. :( It's so frustrating not to have all the details...

O/T My mom, who checks here all the time is going to have a HEART ATTACK! She is DEATHLY afraid of frogs, especially tree frogs. She calls me all the time when she sees one, hysterical. (like i can do anything from 2000 miles away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast