OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something completely. What is it they said that's making people think this?

It's more a case of what they've NOT said BeanE!

Everytime they're asked if they can confirm Kyron was seen at xyz time they get a 'no comment/I can't confirm that/I absolutely cannot say' from the sherriff... I guess it's putting doubt into peoples minds!

Kyron reminds me of Ethan Stacy. Both of them cute little guys with glasses.

Is it possible we know less than we did 6 days ago? The only thing I know for sure is that this little boy is missing.

I have been wondering a bit about the frequency of the press conferences that give little information. This makes little sense except to coincide with noon news and evening news schedules. So, I watched a bit to see if there was any kind of look straight into the camera as if they were speaking directly to someone (ala BTK communication by LE). I did not notice any, but have only watched two of the pc's and on this last one I kept getting distracted by the S and R videos running on the side.

jmoo

Zowie!
I think it's time to call in Batman! Where's that big 'ole red phone? Get the Bat-light!

...seriously, someone who has a set of links handy should send a request to Eyes for Lies...She'll need to be able to see the person answering the questions and maybe a transcript, if the reporter's questions are not clear.

I don't think I'm allowed to put up a link, but google will find the site quickly. She is a master at deception detection.

O/T My mom, who checks here all the time is going to have a HEART ATTACK! She is DEATHLY afraid of frogs, especially tree frogs. She calls me all the time when she sees one, hysterical. (like i can do anything from 2000 miles away!)

That gave me a giggle! Your poor Mom! Perhaps you should give her a little advanced warning?!

O/T My mom, who checks here all the time is going to have a HEART ATTACK! She is DEATHLY afraid of frogs, especially tree frogs. She calls me all the time when she sees one, hysterical. (like i can do anything from 2000 miles away!)

Even the ads have frogs in them. Frogger

It's starting to sound to me like they can't independently place Kyron at school that morning? IDK???!!!

So do you think stepmom was there buy Kyron wasn't? But I thought LE was clear that the last time he was seen at the school was at 9am?

It is obviously clear that he was there that morning. The pictures show him and at least two other kids from his own classroom and IN his classroom when the pictures were taken. So, they can easily identify them and get confirmation. The very first parent interviewed and her older daughter both said that they DID see both Kyron and the SM there that morning. His "best friend" from the interview published this morning said he saw him and implied that it was more than one time that day. The reason LE doesn't want to put out specifics is to not taint the memories of other witnesses and to allow them to say whatever they saw without feeling that it contradicts something someone else said.

jmo

Anyone heard if LE has secured the digital camera that was used to snap that photo of Kyron at the science fair?

Even if the photo didn't have a time stamp written on the photo, most cameras record the date and time on the screen.

I'd also look at the main computer to see when the photo was originally copied to the computer.

just a thought.

New forum rule:

From now on, the only acceptable response to ANY post is:

"I'm not going to comment on that."

Thank you for your cooperation.

:)

JUST KIDDING!!!!
that needs more than just thanks :) that deserves a "NO COMMENT!" lol jmo

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to keeeel you."
:D

Of course. And the reply? "Can't comment on that."

Here's the background on the guy from St Helens:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/95973029.html
http://www.kval.com/news/local/95990924.html#phipps
Tony Phipps' criminal history from Lane County court records:

1998 - Convicted of felony Sodomy in the 3rd Degree in Lane County. His female victim was 14 at the time. He was also charged with other rape and sodomy charges when the victim was 13 and 14, but those charges were dropped as part of a plea deal.

2000 - Convicted of misdemeanor Contributing to the Sexual Delinquency of a Minor in Lane County. His victim was the same girl as the 1998 sodomy conviction. The victim was 16 at the time.

2006 - Convicted in Albany for failing to register as a sex offender

2008 - Convicted in St. Helens for failing to register as a sex offender

Court records also indicate at least five women have taken out restraining orders against him, including his sodomy victim.

edit to add: I don't find his name in the Oregon RSO database.
This perp's record shows that he is a hehephilia, acquaintance molester.

Even the ads have frogs in them. Frogger

I think our searches are tagged, for examople some did searches on frogs to post for Kyron, I did a search on Water containers, and lo and behold a add for water containers showed up here, and the was another search I did and a add for that Item came up also, weird

Anyone heard if LE has secured the digital camera that was used to snap that photo of Kyron at the science fair?

Even if the photo didn't have a time stamp written on the photo, most cameras record the date and time on the screen.

I'd also look at the main computer to see when the photo was originally copied to the computer.

just a thought.

Yes, they have and said they have several pics and videos that were taken that day.

That gave me a giggle! Your poor Mom! Perhaps you should give her a little advanced warning?!

I called! No answer :angel:

She used to tear the pictures of them out of my school science books!

Out of curiosity, Have they yet to mention whether or not they are coordinating efforts with WA state officials?

JBean created a new subforum for all Missing! cases. It is where we can keep media links for cases. Here's the one for Kyron: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106375"]OR Kyron Horman - Portland, Oregon - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You would think, they would at LEAST say, Yes, he was CONFIRMED to be at school at such and such time but now its no comment?? WTF??? Why so secretive on the basic details?? I just don't get it, so was he, or was he not even at school?? Was the pic taken that morning??

NO COMMENT ... GRRRRRRRRR!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::back::back:

So do you think stepmom was there buy Kyron wasn't? But I thought LE was clear that the last time he was seen at the school was at 9am?

I don't know nuffin about nuffin at this point. Today Gates would not confirm that the science fair pic was taken on the day he disappeared.

Important to remember that LE are not obligated to tell we, the people the truth. LE can say anything they want to enhance their investigation, their one and only goal is to bring Kyron home, not to please us or the media. Seems for right now, they don't need the media or us. So instead of saying 'can't comment', he could have just told us a bunch of BS and we really don't know that he didn't.

Maybe their goal is confuse the perp - it sure is working on all of us. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member