OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pushing blame with that post or this one (as I just have no clue, can't even stick to any scenario at this point) but the teacher saying SM mentioned an appointment may have been her way of cleaning up the little mistake of don't worry he is getting a drink or going to the bathroom he will be fine....I just don't know. Sighs....I also agree grandma should have done as she was told, and who puts a young child on T.V. when one of the same age from the same school is missing...Makes no since to me....not just grandma though the news group involved should be ashamed!! (they will bite at anything no matter the cost and its disgusting!)

If for any reason this needs to be removed do whats needed....just rambling out some thoughts.

Assuming this article is an accurate representation of events..
If she thought he was probably in the bathroom or getting a drink, why didn't she become concerned when he was gone an unusually long time & check on him?

Is this the same teacher who is rumored to have said something about the SM & an appointment? Or am I still confused about the whole appointment thing?

If he was with a group, surely, someone must have seen something!

Hi Jessunlil, I have watched all the KOIN broadcasts on Kron yesterday and today. Last night their head reporter mentioned he had repeatedly asked LE if it was a criminal investigation and they wouldn't give him an answer. That reporter was just dying to get some good info in the case for his viewers. They did have the boy on who always rode the bus with Kyron. So I am sure he schmoozed this grandmother into letting her grandson talk. Grrrrr

Not pushing blame with that post or this one (as I just have no clue, can't even stick to any scenario at this point) but the teacher saying SM mentioned an appointment may have been her way of cleaning up the little mistake of don't worry he is getting a drink or going to the bathroom he will be fine....I just don't know. Sighs....I also agree grandma should have done as she was told, and who puts a young child on T.V. when one of the same age from the same school is missing...Makes no since to me....not just grandma though the news group involved should be ashamed!! (they will bite at anything no matter the cost and its disgusting!)

just an FYI for anyone that may be new, the "appointment" thingie is a rumor. it was a comment in a news article.

It's not been confirmed by the family/LE or been in the media.

It was an anonymous poster that floated the appointment rumor.

Here's something to mention without getting in trouble (I think): With the mention of those 2 specific cases Kim and Boekhle (which I know about as well as I'm in WA), I had the thought that he may be with someone he knows and possibly camping? What do yawl think?

ETA: Is this okay JBean?

Hi....2 hours later and I have just about caught up......when I read this and I thought "my thoughts exactly!!!!!"

would answer questions such as:

gone with someone he knows..
mum going off to the gym instead of tearing her hair out
family keeping quiet
lack of police worrying about him being in the elements
etc
etc

we do know that 1 has not lived where he used to live for about 3 months??? why.....inside fighting????

and 2......the older one??? maybe he didnt like this inside fighting that included the 1st one and thought I'll get back at you with something that is precious to you....

am just rambling but think a few questions need to be answered re the campers...

ps.....apparently dad wanted a horse farm searched (is in the comments of one of the news posts)

see who is into horses...

hope this is ok because it is MOO

I believe tanner is also the little boy who interviewed and said that he was the last to see kyron, and kyron said he was going to look at a electricity experiment.

When I read this, my stomach was in knots.

I wonder if this poor boy, tanner, also had knots and that little voice in the back of his head making him worry about his buddy when he wasn't there.
Oh yes, Mamaeb, Now that you bring that up, I thought I had seen this little boy before on TV.

Maybe he was taken by someone standing by the electricity experiment. :waitasec:

I said earlier when the news had a blurb about talking to Kyron's classmate that they should leave the children alone. Who knows what pain they are going through without putting a microphone in front of their faces. God forbid, we find out that something bad happened to Kyron could you imagine the guilt this child will feel? (Not that something bad didn't already happen but if it got even worse).

I don't have a clue either!
Totally agree, Grandma should've kept out of it.
Releasing that info does not help the investigation at all & potentially exposes her grandchild to attention he probably doesn't have the maturity to process.
Coping with his friend's disappearance has got to be rough on him!

Hi....2 hours later and I have just about caught up......when I read this and I thought "my thoughts exactly!!!!!"

would answer questions such as:

gone with someone he knows..
mum going off to the gym instead of tearing her hair out
family keeping quiet
lack of police worrying about him being in the elements
etc
etc

we do know that 1 has not lived where he used to live for about 3 months??? why.....inside fighting????

and 2......the older one??? maybe he didnt like this inside fighting that included the 1st one and thought I'll get back at you with something that is precious to you....

am just rambling but think a few questions need to be answered re the campers...

ps.....apparently dad wanted a horse farm searched (is in the comments of one of the news posts)

see who is into horses...

hope this is ok because it is MOO

the older son is currently training a new horse he got.. I believe from his step mom.... (not kyron's step mom... but the older brothers)

Oh yes, Mamaeb, Now that you bring that up, I thought I had seen this little boy before on TV.

Maybe he was taken by someone standing by the electricity experiment. :waitasec:

I was thinking another person or kid tricked him.... "I have this REALLY cool experiment to show you!! It's all about electricity!" and lured him off.

And about the "public eye" comment the grandmother of the classmate said....that is exactly why LE is holding 2 press conferences a day, even if they have NO COMMENT with just a touch of new info...it's so the media keeps his name/picture in the PUBLIC EYE.

I am sorry. If this information hinders the investigation, gramma should be charged with obstruction. JMO

Not to mention the damage it might due to her grandson being now in the media spotlight.

I just went to the Skyline Elementary website, and it will not let you access parts of their website such as staff. So I guess we can't confirm wether a Mrs. Porter is a 2nd grade teacher

At least you are on the ball ! ;}

Making myself go to bed now.
Hoping and praying that when I wake up I'll see "Kryon found SAFE!" on the Websleuths homepage.

When I was complaining about lack of info in this case, I was wanting info from LE not a 7 year old who is probably wanting to tell everything he can to help his friend, OMG poor baby.

Now I'm thinking back to my other scenerio where it being the end of the school year could someone have been cleaning a class room and placed him in a storage container and carried him out undetected. I'm not pointing fingers but I'm sure its implied who I'm thinking of.

No, but thanks as I hadn't read that. I did a CORRECTION in my post as it was Kyron's desk mate's grandmother that allowed KOIN to interview her grandson about Kyron. I think they said Kyron was at school for about an hour, hadn't heard that before either.

I personally think that if LE truly feels what this grandmother said or allowed her grandson to say... could have put Kyron in danger... they should consider charging her with obstruction of justice. She was told not to talk, she did... pretty simple. UNLESS she is the guardian of this child... then not worth traumatizing him. But they should definitely be having a talk with her and I would not be at all surprised if it is referenced at the press conference tomorrow.

I am quite sure that in the beginning Kyron's (Step) Grandmother DID come out and talk. If I remember correctly she is the one who said he was timid and would not have left on his own.

Oh look, I do remember correctly sometimes!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

I have also seen multiple references to Ms Porter, she was in fact Kyron's regular 2nd grade teacher. In fact, that was even confirmed in the statement that was read at the press conference.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23847508/detail.html

Off to bed, good night everyone. Your in my prayers Kyron and family I hope to see good news headlines in the morning.

Assuming this article is an accurate representation of events..
If she thought he was probably in the bathroom or getting a drink, why didn't she become concerned when he was gone an unusually long time & check on him?

Is this the same teacher who is rumored to have said something about the SM & an appointment? Or am I still confused about the whole appointment thing?

If he was with a group, surely, someone must have seen something!

And along with the school not having standard security procedures most schools in the country have,they have no buddy system for the bathroom either?

Feel like I'm grasping at straws here, but with really nothing to 'sleuth', speculation is all we have here...

I just thought of this, but why are they ramping up SAR efforts six days into this situation? Wouldn't the largest biggest SAR push normally happen right away, with scaling back beginning to happen at this point? This investigation seems to be going the opposite way. Perhaps they think that if he IS alive in the woods, he doesn't have long to live and they have to hurry and find him. I just thought the progression of effort here was unlike other searches I've read about.

Just thinking out loud...

Well, if we stick with the ransom/kidnap theory, perhaps the kidnapper has given them some clue as to Kyron is and they believe he's hidden away somewhere out in all that wilderness. Maybe he/she won't reveal his exact whereabouts until the ransom is paid. I hate to think of it, but there have been cases of children held captive in makeshift outdoor prisons, even underground.

My other thought, as some have mentioned that the family isn't famous or rich, but perhaps someone thought they were. I mean, the step mom posted about the new car she got for her bday and her FB wasn't private. Maybe someone had the wrong idea about their financial situation, someone local who possibly stalked their FB accounts, an acquaintance, but not a close friend.

Are the same Noon and 4pm press conferences scheduled for tomorrow? I am interested after this interview tonight and his meeting with the press... to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro