OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the question been posed to Law Enforcement if there are camera's present in the school, at the entrance and exits of the building? I would be surprised if this school doesn't have a few camera's. TIA

From what we have gathered, as far fetched as it sounds, this is a cameraless school.

Imo, who ever was responsible for Kyron's disappearance, was probably very much aware of that fact.

Wow - they all sound really shaky - does anyone else feel that?

ETA: I think they are all exhausted.

Whew - I thought we were shut down.

Here's a link to my post from last night in case anyone missed the VW vid. (Just something to think about)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

I see that Tarabull has been online - hope she sees it and chimes in today. (Maybe I will PM her.)

OK I'm totally floored!!

What a catch mommya!!! wowzers!

It's wild seeing what was reported...I mean we heard it and there's what someone was seeing right? Shux I'd call too - looks like Kyron's twin!

I have to admit that since being introduced to the scanner thread I'm hooked, it's like I've fallen and I can't get back up....stairs lol

But help me out here, is it my imagination or did someone posting a pic captured from that EXACT clip????

It had to be back in the last thread...what was that about....:waitasec:

hoping I can connect all the dots before I end up back downstairs

...wish me luck.

:waitasec:

Has the question been posed to Law Enforcement if there are camera's present in the school, at the entrance and exits of the building? I would be surprised if this school doesn't have a few camera's. TIA

And thanks to those who answered about the Bio-mom, just trying to catch up!

My opinion of course, but LE must be very careful about the information they give out regarding the school. The children will continue to be there after this case is solved and I'm sure LE doesn't want to help any future perps out for future perping. moo

:wave:
Hi elle!! Nice to see you here! You are a little late to this one, but I worry we've only just begun. This has been characterized as a nice little school with a caring little school community without cameras. And, here-to-fore, it seems every one there had no reason to worry about it. I know you will quickly catch up & folks here will help you. :) Oh, and this is not PC (county) by a long shot. ;)

Thanks Emma...:blushing:

I have been trying to read an keep up but these threads are moving so quickly. I am thankful to see so many people in the thread trying to find answers for Kyron.

HLN bleep says FBI is looking into whether sex offender is linked to Kyron's disappearance

ugh. I'm so nervous about the prospect of this being adjunct school staff or contract workers, I can hardly keep the coffee down. You can easily picture that sort of thing - it makes sense - and it's terrifying.

because there are a lot of parents who seem unclear on the concept that kids go in the back seat. My children keep saying 'so and so sits in the front seat' and my answer is 'too bad for her'. You will sit in the back seat for as long as i see fit....my oldest is 11.

exactly!

the lady who was speaking seemed shaking, her face seemed worn out... her eyes, like she was on the verge of tears.

Air Force aviation search/rescue team (UF-60 Blackhawk helicopters) assisting when weather permits. Pray for clear skies....weather has hampered some of the efforts.
No one "standing down" on search and rescue. Staying focused.

Using Black Hawk helicopter. WOW! I'm leaving soon and meeting my brother in Salem. He lives very near where the searches are going on. I'll ask him what he's seen in the air. (He feels horrid about Kyron, but he doesn't follow crime cases).

Trust HLN to try to find most sensational angle to report...IMO

Gates: We're not commenting on # of leads now.

And the talent show, scheduled for a few hours later...

That occurred to me after I hit enter. I went to a private school in Salem, but the campus had K-8th grade. Jr High was a level up from the grade school but we all shared the lunch room (and it seems like we may have been in there with the younger kids for part of it....that's an almost 30 year old memory to try to bring up though).

Oregon schools are really unique, especially the rural schools, if you've never lived there or didn't grow up around them, you have no idea how foreign the idea of such scrutiny to people who live out in the boondocks on purpose.

I don't find it odd at all there are no security cameras or that the sign in process was lax. I'm in Southern California and I don't sign in at my daughter's school, and I'm not aware of any cameras. They (kindergarten and first grade specifically) also have buddies from the 7th and 8th grade classes (it's a small private school). It's quite sweet to see the big kids buddy up and help serve in the little kids classes. I have a feeling everyone was friendly at Skyline too.

What about the spouses of a teacher or staff member? Anything weird pop out?

Gates: I'm not discussing reward money. Period.

ahh.. good input.

The only reason I noticed was because his sister has such cute, new, matching outfits, the difference in his clothes stood out.
It may just be a boy/girl or baby/kid thing :)

That could be an age thing. My son is almost 6. I buy him new matching clothes that fit. Today he wore a brown shirt with brown shorts (looked awful) and (I am so so so embarrassed) one blue sock and one black sock with sandals. Up until recently he wore whatever I got out. Now it is only his comfy shorts and shirts with Star Wars or pirates. My two daughters on the other had- they are still young- and go out looking like they walked off a catalog shoot.

Not discussing reward money in a missing child case???

I guess this is a very unique case.

Wow - they all sound really shaky - does anyone else feel that?

ETA: I think they are all exhausted.

I did notice that. I thinked they are tired and worried.

Bless all that helping search for Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie