OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in K thru 3rd in the DC suburbs. We practiced 'duck and cover'. Nothing like being a little kid and knowing you could be vaporized at any moment.

I remember those days, too, Calliope! We even had ID tags (dog tags?) that we had to put on during these drills. Only years later did I realize they were tags to be used to identify our bodies.

Back to Kyron. Just want to comment that I am a stepmother (have no birth children) and sometimes stepmothers and stepfathers can be given a bad rap. That's not to say that Kyron's case is different, but I do get tired of the stepmother bashing. Maybe she quickly posted that online picture of Kyron at the science fair because he was excited about it and she promised him she would post it right away. That is something I would have done for my stepdaughter.

I am keeping an open mind-- and hope like hell a parent or step-parent is not involved in his disappearance.

For those who follow the Forensic Astrology forums, they opened one for Kyron. I just caught up over there, and I'm wondering what in the heck is meant by these posts:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5274255&postcount=21

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5271299&postcount=18

I don't like the direction my thoughts are going on this at all!

I saw those posts earlier & they bother me b/c it's like some huge secret that can't be shared with the rest of WS'ers ... shouldn't have been commented on publicly IMO

or that he went willingly ...

I can't say what I really think has happened so I'm gonna zip it & move on over to another thread

I dont know that a child going willingly precludes abduction..jmo. If he went willingly with an adult he knew and trusted, for example. and he has not been returned then it could still be an abduction...just not a stranger abduction.

To me the biggest clue in what LE is thinking is whether or not they are out in the community rounding up the usual suspects (RSO's) in an attempt to beat the bushes for this little one.

They dont seem to think or have evidence that indicates he was snatched from the school by a stranger. They dont seem to think or have evidence that indicates he was snatched from the school at all or they would be calling it an abduction. The kids are back in school, so I have to believe that they do not believe Kyron is concealed inside of the school.

Jmo. and hmmmmm

Thank you.Then I don't understand why they are concentrating around the area of the school.

Most missing persons, and children in particular, are found within several miles of where they disappear from.

I can't say what I really think has happened so I'm gonna zip it & move on over to another thread

What I am really starting to feel may have happened is giving me a horrible, pit in my stomach, want to cry feeling right now.

I'm beginning to wonder if one of the parent's are in the Witness Protection Program. :waitasec:

That would explain some things, but I would hope that if they were, they wouldn't have been doing Facebook. Even after this case hit the national news, it took a couple of days before it was even set to private, which is still not safe enough for someone with reason to be hiding from bad guys!

I have read that many who begin the witness protection program get tired of cooperating with the rules and do foolish things like contact old friends.

I know that, since my H is LE, if we are ever in a situation with a bad guy who doesn't realize H is a cop, we keep our mouth shut. Too many peeps hate cops. Tyron's step-dad, (His bio-mom's H) is a cop.

If they were a witness protection program....we would not even hear about this case.

I have some srtong feelings of what I think happened also.So I just investigate and see what the LE is finding out.

What I am really starting to feel may have happened is giving me a horrible, pit in my stomach, want to cry feeling right now.

Me too Boo. Mainly I've been trying to keep up by reading everyday but it's harder to keep a positive focus after a week and- nothing. Silence- and more nothing.

Snipped...

I know that, since my H is LE, if we are ever in a situation with a bad guy who doesn't realize H is a cop, we keep our mouth shut. Too many peeps hate cops. Tyron's step-dad, (His bio-mom's H) is a cop.

O/T but before carry out food places had all the technology they have today, we used to use a fake name when ordering pizza and such. We used the same name over and over and even I knew as a kid that we used that name to keep our identity under wraps. Our last name is not common, my dad had many enemies out there that he had arrested and they would know it was us if they heard the last name. Last thing we wanted was somebody spitting in our food!

Like everyone on here, I was hoping to jump on and see the "Found Safe!" post beside this thread - random thought this morning - since Kyron is into hobbies - model cars, drawing - is there a local hobby shop - or even a Walmart/Target, etc that he might use as a 'go to place/person' for supplies, etc? Maybe he needed additional supplies to put his science project together - certainly someone would then be familiar with the science fair, his hobbies, etc - anything is possible......

The deskmate says the sub noticed Kyron was missing when the children returned to the classroom after touring the exhibits in small groups, saying something like "Oh no there are only 5....where is Kyron? (paraphrased). That means the sub originally had 6 in her group, which means Kyron was there and was assigned to a small touring group at the beginning of the day. When the groups returned to the classroom at 1000 for roll-call Kyron was not with his group, but he was with his group at the beginning.

So Kyron must have made it to his classroom at 0845 when Terri saw him walking that way. Just throwing that out there because some of the news stories are stating that the SM last saw Kyron heading to his classroom and he never made it there. It would appear that he did.

*BBM*
Hmmm.. I don't see it that way, but appreciate your point of view. I do not think Kyron ever made it to his classroom. The groups could have been assigned prior to the children even arriving at school that day. The sub could have looked at the list of who was supposed to be in the group and noticed Kyron was not present.

Honestly, with so little confirmed facts, I am growing very weary of speculating. I hope so very much little Kyron is found soon.

Does anyone know exactly where the "horse pasture" is in relation to the school?

Thanks in advance.

*BBM*
Hmmm.. I don't see it that way. I do not think Kyron ever made it to his classroom. The groups could have been assigned prior to the children even arriving at school that day. The sub could have looked at the list of who was supposed to be in the group and noticed Kyron was not present.

Honestly, with so little confirmed facts, I am growing very weary of speculating. I hope so very much little Kyron is found soon.

bbm. Right, I thought about that. If the lists were assigned in advance, the sub would have known Kyron was not in the group at the beginning of the tour, so she wouldn't have been looking for him at the end of the tour. Since she was looking for him at the end that implies to me he was there at the beginning.

Does anyone know exactly where the "horse pasture" is in relation to the school?

Thanks in advance.

I believe it supposed to be in Banks, which, according to google maps, is a half-hour drive west.

Oddly enough I did googled "high lines" when that was brought up yesterday - one of the definitions was ropes used to tie in horses - didn't really think of it at the time - when you google it you get the usual voltage/electical stuff, and then it went into 'high lines' and ropes in pastures....

Thank you.Then I don't understand why they are concentrating around the area of the school.
....Because this fits the profile of what someone who abducts children does with their deceased body. Previously ( I think two days ago?) I found an excellent reference that stated that young children who are abducted are disposed of within 5 miles of the abduction site. As the child's age increases so does the perimeter of where the murderer could have possibly dumped them. (Sorry, I have to do work on my yard's weeds.:( I will find reference this afternoon for you.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member