OR - Nine killed in Umpqua Community College shooting, Roseburg, 1 Oct 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's being reported per CNN he had a prolific online presence and had issues with women/woman and rejection. Yet he asks what religion victims were??? That's going to be one heck of a profile to figure out.

Typical loser who feels insignificant and holds grudges though, and thinks a gun makes him a big man.:puke::puke::puke:

Did I just hear right on CNN shooter guy was from Seattle?? Made his way to the school???

That is so strange.

So he was not a student at this college?

How far away from the school is Seattle? tia

Typical, typical. With the exception of religion, he sounds like so many others who've committed similar atrocities.

No, the guy in Kansas, who was just convicted- Cross- shot at 3 people because he thought they were Jewish, so no different.

Sorry to quote myself but this is MSM for those who may have seen the name floating around. NBC says it is NOT him.
[video=twitter;649717090639867904]https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/649717090639867904[/video]

Maybe why the delay in releasing his identity, LE is trying to figure it out because of the online reports?

That is so strange.

So he was not a student at this college?

How far away from the school is Seattle? tia

Several hours drive, I'm guessing at least 4 hours. Oregonians, help me out here.

I wonder if he was rejected by somebody who was a Student at the school? Or should I say "he felt rejected". Online perhaps?

Not sure about the shooters identity or what state that he was from, but I do know that I am in a state of confusion at this point..

That 4chan thread is downright scary. Not only did they encourage him, but today after they realized he went through with it they were gleeful.

That 4chan thread is downright scary. Not only did they encourage him, but today after they realized he went through with it they were gleeful.

I saw that and was sickened. I hope they are held accountable for cheering him on with the killings. Like the girl who pushed the young man to commit suicide.

I remember reading over there after the latest Santa Barbara killer shot at all of those sorority girls at UC. On 4chan they were talking about him as their latest hero, praising him and wishing he had shot more girls. It was disgusting and pathetic.

I saw that and was sickened. I hope they are held accountable for cheering him on with the killings. Like the girl who pushed the young man to commit suicide.

So diminished personal responsibility?

So diminished personal responsibility?

More like accessories to mass murder.
Shooter guilty.
People who cheer it on guilty.
And even if it won't stick legally, those people are pus-filled boils on the collective butt of humanity and are morally bankrupt.

Shooter guilty.
And even if it won't stick legally, those people are pus-filled boils on the collective butt of humanity and are morally bankrupt.

:tyou::clap:

I am not sure of posting this but today I was at the Dr's for tests and my Docs are at University of NC.While I was waiting in the lobby I was sitting next to an elevator and stairwell.I started thinking about a gunman coming in from the elev. and shooting,I started thinking of different ideas as to where I would go,down the stairwell or in a back room and up through the ceiling.This was 1 hour before actual shooting.
So sorry for the victims and pray for families.I hope that mental health gets a spotlight in this,I think it gets pushed aside and the focus becomes gun control.

Shooter guilty.

Disagree. People will think bad things about other people. I am so mad I could kill that idiot who cut me off, sounds familiar? Not providing an outlet for such feelings will lead to more damage, imo.

Shooter guilty.

Most perfect description of 4Chan ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member