OR OR - Pem Michelle Yates-Briggs, 15, Portland, 1970s

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But Pem Michelle Yates Briggs is excluded for this UID?

View attachment 519897View attachment 519898
Finley Creek Doe is believed to be a specific young missing woman. I can't find her name now but when I find it I will post it here when I do.

Finley Creek Doe is believed to be a specific young missing woman. I can't find her name now but when I find it I will post it here when I do.
Many people, including her daughter, think Finley Creek Jane Doe is Patricia "Patty" Otto.

Many people, including her daughter, think Finley Creek Jane Doe is Patricia "Patty" Otto.
Thank you @SimsGuy67 for pulling up that info. I completely couldn't remember her name.

There is conflicting information from family members posted online. It seems there is a lot of hurt, understandably, and a divide.

<modsnip - no link to approved source to statement made as fact>

1) If it was unknown who her father was, where did the idea of going to California come from?

2) What date was the alleged call from California Police received? Where in California did they call from? Is this something police were even known to do?

3) What of her personal belongings were missing?

4) Who were her friends / boyfriends at the time?

5) Did she have a job? What school did she attend?

6) Had she left home before?

<modsnip - no link to approved source to statement made as fact>

Thank you to anyone who has any answers or input, and my thoughts are with her family as they continue their search. I am near enough to Portland to go if anyone wants info/photos/etc of the area.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is conflicting information from family members posted online. It seems there is a lot of hurt, understandably, and a divide.

<modsnip - no link to approved source to statement of fact>

1) If it was unknown who her father was, where did the idea of going to California come from?

2) What date was the alleged call from California Police received? Where in California did they call from? Is this something police were even known to do?

3) What of her personal belongings were missing?

4) Who were her friends / boyfriends at the time?

5) Did she have a job? What school did she attend?

6) Had she left home before?

<modsnip - no link to approved source to statement of fact>

Thank you to anyone who has any answers or input, and my thoughts are with her family as they continue their search. I am near enough to Portland to go if anyone wants info/photos/etc of the area.
This case has bugged me since the minute I heard about it. Not only was she from my hometown of Oregon City they are just so many bizarre facts of the case. Like what police department called the mother to ask if Pam had permission to be in California? And why was she not reported missing for all these years?

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post that information. Inside information is considered to be that which has not been reported by MSM or by LE. Posts containing inside information have been removed pending verification, and posts that quoted or referred to them have also been removed.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

This thread has no verified insiders at this time. If and when a verified insider becomes available it will be posted on the thread and their posts may be reinstated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back