OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently checked the NAMUS site for Stephanie and I noticed the profile strength changed. It was much higher before. I noticed that on the Investigative Agency information page the case number and the email address of the detective has been taken off. Is there any reason for this? Is anyone familiar with information been deleted from the NAMUS site?

Note from a Newbie: Thank you to all the users who have posted details of Stephanie. It really helps get a sense of who she was and what was going on in her life when she disappeared. Many thanks for sharing.

IMHO - I believe the POI is the correct place to look for answers. Unfortunately, with his background and mindset the answers will most likely not come directly from him. The best bet is people in his circle. It has been discussed that POI's family members may know information vital to finding Stephanie. It will just take patience and the right person asking the right questions at the right time. Or it will take a crisis within POI's own family to perhaps make a family member "see the light" and come forward with some clues.

Let's all hope it doesn't take too long.

I recently checked the NAMUS site for Stephanie and I noticed the profile strength changed. It was much higher before. I noticed that on the Investigative Agency information page the case number and the email address of the detective has been taken off. Is there any reason for this? Is anyone familiar with information been deleted from the NAMUS site?

I think you're right. I recall that the strength had gotten up to three stars (medium) before (but I could be wrong) and has now dropped back down to two stars (low). I see that dental records have been added, but still no DNA. I don't see any info deleted offhand, except the case number and email address. I've never understood why Detective Eric Henderson isn't listed.

IMO there should be a listing for the store where she was seen at Stewart and Lozier in Medford, a link to the parade video, and possibly even the name of the POI.

Note from a Newbie: Thank you to all the users who have posted details of Stephanie. It really helps get a sense of who she was and what was going on in her life when she disappeared. Many thanks for sharing.

IMHO - I believe the POI is the correct place to look for answers. Unfortunately, with his background and mindset the answers will most likely not come directly from him. The best bet is people in his circle. It has been discussed that POI's family members may know information vital to finding Stephanie. It will just take patience and the right person asking the right questions at the right time. Or it will take a crisis within POI's own family to perhaps make a family member "see the light" and come forward with some clues.

WELCOME RainyAlaska!! :seeya:

You're absolutely right about POI's circle. Unfortunately, IMO they have good reason to fear him. So yes, a family crisis (of conscience?) may be what it takes. One of his exes seemed to be leaning that way for awhile, but has now retreated, deleting her public comments. IMO He got to her and pulled her back in, even doing a little brainwashing. He seems adept at influencing people. JMO, MOO.

There must be someone with a conscience!

If you've been following the story of the gunman who opened fire in LAX, I'm sure you've noticed that he shares some anti-government/conspiracy theories with POI Lennie Ames (aka Helias314). http://m.youtube.com/user/helias314

It appears that this guy is a "Lone Wolf", not part of an organized group. Attorney General Eric Holder fears a lone wolf terrorist attack such as this, as well he should. IMO

BBM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Federal investigators probing what motivated a gunman to shoot security checkpoint workers at Los Angeles International Airport are looking for connections to a long-circulated conspiracy theory that the U.S. government is preparing to oppress citizens under a totalitarian state.

The FBI got a warrant Monday to search the cellphone of alleged gunman Paul Ciancia for materials reflecting his "views on the legitimacy or activities of the United States Government, including the existence of a plot to impose a New World Order," according to court documents.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/05/lax-shooters-motive/3440301/

Philadelphia (CNN) -- Attorney General Eric Holder is most afraid of a terrorist attack on the United States from a so-called "lone wolf," such as the attackers involved in the Washington Navy Yard and Los Angeles International Airport shootings.

"I'm very concerned about individuals who get radicalized in a variety of ways, sometimes self-radicalized," the nation's top law enforcement officer told CNN's Justice reporter Evan Perez in an exclusive interview.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/05/politics/holder-terror-snowden-interview/

Thank you for the welcome, Lilibet!!!

POI does seem to have a unique sway over people. But sometimes people can take only so much then they realize they've been brainwashed (or lied to). Perhaps a family member is suffering verbal, physical or mental abuse from POI and will reach a breaking point. I've seen it happen in other cases. This is all MOO.

BBM
WELCOME RainyAlaska!! :seeya:

You're absolutely right about POI's circle. Unfortunately, IMO they have good reason to fear him. So yes, a family crisis (of conscience?) may be what it takes. One of his exes seemed to be leaning that way for awhile, but has now retreated, deleting her public comments. IMO He got to her and pulled her back in, even doing a little brainwashing. He seems adept at influencing people. JMO, MOO.

There must be someone with a conscience!

Or with a good sense of self-preservation.

Regarding Ames' physical issues - are there any more details? Could he climb, and lift heavy weights? Do we know if he visited any doctor/hospital or applied for any social seciurity benefits that would have required proof of any medical issues?

I've no idea why that would happen. I'll try and find out if anyone has seen anything like that before. Seems strange.

Welcome, RainyAlaska! From someone who hails from rainy England.

Ah, the Namus ranking is according to the amount of information available about the case. I am presuming the deletion of the case number and email has knocked it down the rankings.

Namus does say that if any info is updated on a person, the info won't appear until it has been verified. Maybe the case number and email have been changed and they'll reappear soon? Again though, I would think changing a case number is pretty unusual.

I apologize to jump in the middle of the thread here, and I doubly apologize if this has already been discussed. But please humor me for a sec. :)

Does anyone know why the main picture that was released for Stephanie's flyers shows her, presumably, at a much younger age than 43? This picture is strikingly different from the one in the OP.

1185438_125953667590937_580757314_n.jpg

Someone just posted on the stephanie warner missing person facebook page: Says there is a woman fitting stephanie's description "living like a homeless person" in longview wa. The poster says another lady also posted this on the northwest missing persons site... Im trying to get more info..need help on what to do...

I apologize to jump in the middle of the thread here, and I doubly apologize if this has already been discussed. But please humor me for a sec. :)

Does anyone know why the main picture that was released for Stephanie's flyers shows her, presumably, at a much younger age than 43? This picture is strikingly different from the one in the OP.

1185438_125953667590937_580757314_n.jpg

I dont think the flyer photo is that old--maybe 3 years. It is strikingly different from the one you posted though( not sure what "OP" is) i guess it's what they had to work with at the time?
I know a lot of folks don't like the photo you posted with the POI's hand on Stephs shoulder. However, as a woman similar in age to Steph, I think it's important in this situation to show that "no makeup" look. I know I am personally two different people with and without!

That's my page (northwest missing persons). Both of those people have reported their tip.
I know...It's just that the tip line is apparently an answering machine. Anyway, I've calmed down! I sent the info directly to Dt Henderson via email. Someone will be faxing a flyer to the Longview PD in the morning. if I were closer I would drive there right now!!!

Longview, WA, is not too far from where I live. Less than 50 miles I think. Let me know if I can help.

I know...It's just that the tip line is apparently and answering machine. Anyway, I've calmed down! I sent the info directly to Dt Henderson via email. Someone will be faxing a flyer to the Longview PD in the morning. if I were closer I would drive there right now!!!

Are you faxing it? Will the flyer have both photos? The difference is mainly the weight loss in the past year and no makeup. But if it's Stephanie, she could have gained back some of the weight. I know I'm perfectly capable of packing on the pounds very quickly, and it's been four months since she was seen looking so slender.

I know what you mean OUPTP. I'd be there in a heartbeat, searching for her.

I'm scared to hope. But stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed