GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not gone through all the video yet.

Broken window, was it broken out or in? Will not discuss or tell media which it was.

I dont think this had anyting to do with money!
Wouldnt this guys prints be on the atm machine?

Which ATM machine are you referring to? The police have confirmed only one transaction to pay for gas at a serviced gas station, and Heichel's husband mentioned a similar transaction that has yet to be confirmed by police. Neither exchange would have involved an ATM.

It's possible that Heichel's ATM card is still being used, though law enforcement has made no mention of that.

Is the public in danger?

Still going through the evidence, we don;t know if that's true. Stranger on stranger crimes are unusual. We don;t know what this is yet?

Did anyone at Apt complex hear anything that morning? He will not divulge.

Is Whitney alive? We are hoping for the best, we do not know.

Using cell phone records to track her movement. Using every tool available to them

Jim Vaughn, family spokesman.

We appreciate everything being done. The media, people of our faith. We are very hopeful, we are not giving up.

I believe that the attendant remembered it that way. I guess I just don't believe that there was a female in the passenger seat or at least don't believe that if there was one, it was Whitney.

MOO and a bag of chips, ya know?

That's what I've been thinking too, that even if there was a woman in the passenger seat, it may not have been Whitney. Or it could have been another guy with long hair. We know eyewitness testimony isn't always accurate, so the attendant may be confused.

Which ATM machine are you referring to? The police have confirmed only one transaction to pay for gas at a serviced gas station, and Heichel's husband mentioned a similar transaction that has yet to be confirmed by police. Neither exchange would have involved an ATM.

It's possible that Heichel's ATM card is still being used, though law enforcement has made no mention of that.

Well hell I have no idea one post says it was used at an ATM you say it wasnt
I have no idea.

Expressions of love and support are very much appreciated.

Married for two years.

We are very social people in our faith and organization.

Her vehicle, a 1999 black Ford Explorer, was later found parked outside the Walmart store in Wood Village. Police towed it away as part of their investigation. (See missing woman poster at right.)

A family member told KGW several transactions were made on Heichel’s debit card, including at ATM machines and 3 different gas stations.

They said that gas station attendants at one of those locations -- a truck stop in Troutdale - remembered seeing her SUV and said Heichel as sitting in the passenger seat with a man driving. They said the man was acting suspicious and hurried, buying only a small amount if gas.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=174492781&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202
here is where the atm piece came in

eta: LE has only confirmed one of the gas station transactions

Ughh, some reporter asking if Whitney staged this to escape her life ... GAG, really?

That's what I've been thinking too, that even if there was a woman in the passenger seat, it may not have been Whitney. Or it could have been another guy with long hair. We know eyewitness testimony isn't always accurate, so the attendant may be confused.

But my guess is the attendant was shown a pic of her.
And the attendant had to get a good look at the guy.

But then he goes to yet another gas station I dont get it!!!!

Another possibility is that the car was dropped off at Larch Mountain and was stolen from there. Cars are stolen from this area ALL of the time!

Man would it suck to be the guy who "just" busted in the window of a vehicle, stole it for whatever reason, and dumped it at wally. Then to have his DNA or prints found and ID'd and arrested for W's murder.

Not saying it couldn't happen, just saying can you IMAGINE the freakout the car thief would have once he saw on the news WHOSE car he lifted?

The search is not finished at Larch Mnt., depends on if the searchers are satisfied with the results. KNow more tomorrow.

Many tips coming in, video to view, people to speak with.

Is Dodge Park portion of search over? He thinks so, but will need to speak with investigators.

The Walmart video is a huge chunk. They have MANY cameras and a lot of footage to go through.

Another pressor tomorrow, he will send out through flash alerts, summaries of what is new.

Lost video-

Video back on, reporter is speaking with family and neighbors.

Is Dodge Park portion of search over? He thinks so, but will need to speak with investigators.

I think he said that they are only concentrating on Larch Mountain areas.

Good transcribing btw.

Exactly but why would the guy let himself be seen with her at the gas station if he just abducted her?

Unless things have changed, she was seen with him at the gas station- you are correct.

<modsnip>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member