GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sitting back and waiting for the perp to get desperate enough to use the credit (ATM, Debt) card again.

I think the two gas station transactions were either tests to see if the card would work or a red herring to throw off LE.

JMO

Hi to camden, krey and marilynpa who I saw plenty on Ivy...!! I was hoping to see people from that thread...great ideas from that one

I think the PIO thinks this is not a stranger abduction and it is someone known to her.Which blows my theory out the water.They know more you better believe that.They are just not saying.

I totally think LE knows who the perp is, and I believe (from the statement that starbucks was helpful video) that the perp knew Whitney and frequented her at Starbucks. There is no need to release video if they know who the perp is and are perhaps trying to find him or tracking him to find Whitney. I don't think she was attacked while arriving to work since the LE seems focused on glass in her apt complex. JMO

Do you have a source for that? I've heard it mentioned, but not confirmed nor heard that they were focused on it. Thanks!

Hi to camden, krey and marilynpa who I saw plenty on Ivy...!! I was hoping to see people from that thread...great ideas from that one

Hi Princess...Of course this is ONLY my opinion and I was much closer in proximity and in reality to Ivy but I do NOT believe Whitney left on her own. I have a really bad feeling and I so hope I am wrong!

If they know who he is but can't find him...I guess they are stuck in that place when unsure whether it is more dangerous for Whitney if they put his name and photo out as a POI in case someone knows where he might be? But if there is a chance she is alive...I guess it is a risk either way.

Hi Princess...Of course this is ONLY my opinion and I was much closer in proximity and in reality to Ivy but I do NOT believe Whitney left on her own. I have a really bad feeling and I so hope I am wrong!

I am curious why do you think she would leave on her own?

I do too. Not feeling good about this one.

Do you have a source for that? I've heard it mentioned, but not confirmed nor heard that they were focused on it. Thanks!

Dillysmom, I should have stated it was hearsay, I believe I heard it in the last afternoon press but I'm not sure. I would have to go listen again. Sorry.

I don't think she left on her own either.This seems too dramatic and unplanned.What I am feeling after the press conference is stalker.Someone she knew from work or otherwise.

I don't think Whitney left of her own free will and I don't think her husband had anything to do with her disappearance. It sounds to me more like a carjacking/kidnapping, robbery, etc. I'd like to know what's on the surveilance tapes from the gas stations, ATM machines, and Walmart parking lot. That should give some insight into what happened to her. Its worrying that the back seats in the SUV were down when they weren't in the morning. I hope she wasn't raped and killed. There has been no mention of any blood in the car, so I hope she is OK somewhere. I also hope she will be found soon.

Hey Princess!! :seeya: Looks like several of us from the Ivy thread have come back together for this one! Good to see you all :)
:heartbeat:

I followed that case as well, so I can understand your skepticism.

However, I get a very different feel about Whitney. I know appearances are deceiving, and that sometimes even those closest to you might not always know what is going on in your life. But I just don't see Whitney walking away from the life she seemed to be so happy with. JMO

Meant to tell you hey as well, Marilyn :seeya:
:) :) :)

And a big "hey" to everyone else from the Ivy thread as well! Looks like there are many of us, so if I start giving individual hellos, I will surely miss someone, lol.

Jodi Sanderholm, Channon Christian, Eve Carson, Brooke Wilberger, Meredith Emerson are just a few of the women profiled on here who were kidnapped and later found murdered.

Please, Please, Please if someone wants to abduct you..... fight back.

and DO NOT go with them to a second location. your chances of surviving are very slim that you will return alive.

If someone threatens to kill you if you do not go with them...... more than likely they already do plan on killing you.

Jacee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart & Anne Sluti are the only ones that I have heard of that have been abducted and later found alive.

They were the lucky ones. A lot of times, people are not so lucky.

ok...... enough talking.

All I want is for her to be found safe. I was reluctant to get on here in fear for the worse.

I don't think she left on her own but I am also skeptical about the circumstances. I know that we say everyone reacts differently in this potential situation however; I can't imagine not running if able. And I say this coming from the most polite, respectful, shy, kind, etc. person, as I am.

I am sad that as much as I love this forum and feel that we all have this "calling" sort of speak, it breaks my heart at times. I will never understand evil motives, ever.

Where are you Whitney?

That's funny, cuz the first time I tried to break a car window all I did was jam my leg all up and have it hurt for days. Clearly you hit the sweet spot!!

Hoping that was part of your SAR training and not something more nefarious
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members