GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so strange to me that LE hasn't put out a sketch or description of the perp.

There is ONE eye witness account, TWO gas station attendants that LE won't even confirm, and let's not forget the ATMs- (plural meaning at least TWO), which all have cameras. Then there is the grainy security camera from Walmart.

That is at least SIX opportunities to make a composite sketch of this guy.

Should we be asking ourselves why they haven't released one?

Poor quality so far, haven't found a quality shot.

Further, they emphasized at the 4:00PM presser; there is A LOT of footage to review. Still gathering more as of today and it it's a very time consuming process.

I am now thinking the account of the couple who saw a girl curled up on a dead tree on Larch Mtn is accurate.The Missing page says the police talked to them.Could it have been Whitney? If so where is she now?

I am now thinking the account of the couple who saw a girl curled up on a dead tree on Larch Mtn is accurate.The Missing page says the police talked to them.Could it have been Whitney? If so where is she now?

What? Source please?

6:45 a.m. Tuesday: Whitney Heichel left for work, which is about five minutes from her home. Her husband Clint said that was the last time he saw her.
7:00 a.m. Tuesday: Whitney failed to show up for work at the Starbucks on Northeast Burnside Street in Gresham.
9:14 a.m. Tuesday: Whitney's SUV pulled into a Shell service station on 257th and Stark, and her bank card was used.
10:00 a.m. Tuesday: Clint Heichel called 911 to report that his wife was missing.
Tuesday mid-morning: Whitney's debit card was reportedly used at two more gas stations and an ATM.
11:17 a.m. Tuesday: Whitney's vehicle, a 1999 black Ford Explorer with tinted taillights and Ore. license plate 189EJZ, was found outside the Walmart in Wood Village.
Wednesday morning: Family and friends released a missing poster and began searching for Whitney, along with police.
Wednesday afternoon: Police announced they would be focusing the search on Dodge Park and Larch Mountain, where they said Whitney's vehicle had been.
10:00 a.m. Thursday: Police revealed at a press conference they had recovered "several items" while searching Dodge Park and Larch Mountain. Her family also spoke.
4:00 p.m. Thursday: A press conference was schedule to announce an update in the case.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Timeline-Whitney-Heichels-disappearance-174843911.html

Did anyone besides Clint see Whitney leave the apartment that morning?

Did the gas station attendant state that Whitney was in the vehicle when the gas was purchased? I'm seeing conflicting statements about this.

Do you have a source for that? I've heard it mentioned, but not confirmed nor heard that they were focused on it. Thanks!

Dillysmom, I should have stated it was hearsay, I believe I heard it in the last afternoon press but I'm not sure. I would have to go listen again. Sorry.

It's not hearsay, LE mentioned the glass in the Apartment Plot. He said he could not confirm it's actually from her vehicle, but it certainly could be. I don't think they are focused on it though.

I saw this on a ABC News video, too tired to go looking for it though. Maybe someone else remembers where it is and will link.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19859527/cell-phone-located-in-whitney-heichel-case

TROUTDALE, OR (KPTV) -
Troutdale police say they uncovered evidence in connection with the case of the missing Gresham woman, Whitney Heichel.

Dispatchers say the initial call came in at 5:24 p.m.

Investigators gathered at a wooded area near Troutdale Terrace Apartments on Southwest 257th Avenue.

Officers say it is unclear if the evidence, possibly a cell phone, belongs to Heichel herself.

Heichel was last seen on Tuesday morning.

Hi to camden, krey and marilynpa who I saw plenty on Ivy...!! I was hoping to see people from that thread...great ideas from that one

:seeya:Hi, princessk! It's nice to see some familiar names on this thread. Let's hope this story has a happy ending, just like Ivy's case.

2ikwftj.jpg

Someone was talking about evidence recovered from a dumpster earlier today. I screen capped this shot from a video. Not sure where this dumpster is though?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/whitney-he...missing-oregon/story?id=17505121#.UIDC2Ibghyw

This is also the video where LE talks about the glass outside Whitney's home.

2ikwftj.jpg

Someone was talking about evidence recovered from a dumpster earlier today. I screen capped this shot from a video. Not sure where this dumpster is though?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/whitney-he...missing-oregon/story?id=17505121#.UIDC2Ibghyw

This is also the video where LE talks about the glass outside Whitney's home.

If I recall right, it is from where Whitney's car was parked.

ETA: now not so sure- cant picture those small dumpsters at a Walmart. But my brain says that the car was in the foreground and Clint was pacing...

I was thinking about this "girl curled up on a dead tree" sighting, and wondered why if they were able to see her, she wouldn't have heard the car and run to them for help (hypothetically assuming the sighting was accurate and was Whitney). I was thinking about the fact that she's a JW and decided to look up their stance on rape. I can link anything from this aaarrrggghh phone, but I found some info that perhaps JW's can be "excommunicated" for being raped? Does anyone know if that is accurate?

I'm way out on a limb here, but now I'm curious...

I was thinking about this "girl curled up on a dead tree" sighting, and wondered why if they were able to see her, she wouldn't have heard the car and run to them for help (hypothetically assuming the sighting was accurate and was Whitney). I was thinking about the fact that she's a JW and decided to look up their stance on rape. I can link anything from this aaarrrggghh phone, but I found some info that perhaps JW's can be "excommunicated" for being raped? Does anyone know if that is accurate?

I'm way out on a limb here, but now I'm curious...

I did some searching and it gave me a chill...apparently they can be kicked out if they are raped and don't do "enough" to resist. This answer cites sources:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_Jehova...victims_are_guilty_of_fornication_or_adultery

This one also:

http://www.freeminds.org/index.php?...e-issue-of-rape&catid=130:dear-lee&Itemid=694

Evidence bags? Covering who knows what?

In one hand it looked like DNA swabs, you know the ones that have a lid that snaps closed. My contacts are like sandpaper though, so maybe I'm not seeing clearly, lol.

What does the tech have in her hand?

Wow, From that Video I can see the "dead tree" mentioned.

Now, this is very close to the road. I wonder why she did not get help when they passed - may be she was guarded (& threatened) by someone or maybe she was drugged heavily. (or the last choice would be drama)

I also wonder why they cordoned off the area and searching for clues. It means that she was not alone in that place and those people who saw her might have seen something else too.

Was Whitney targeted by a prep or a group of preps?

Attachments

• dt.png
    dt.png
    156 KB · Views: 98
I still have to wonder why her Mom kept repeatedly referring to her in the past tense at the presser earlier today.

A kid just posted on the facebook page that it was him and his mom who called the news to tell them about the cellphone being found close to where he is. And that some kids found a big hole dug in the ground.

I guess we don't know for sure if it's related or not, huh?

ETA: Oops, sorry, I should have made it clear that this is in reference to this article http://www.kptv.com/story/19859527/cell-phone-located-in-whitney-heichel-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892