GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one hand it looked like DNA swabs, you know the ones that have a lid that snaps closed. My contacts are like sandpaper though, so maybe I'm not seeing clearly, lol.

It looked to me like she had swabs in one hand and an evidence bag in the other. Looked like something in the bag.

Ewww! No, thanks. I prefer to pump my own. I never go inside, and prefer to have no contact with anyone. Pull up, pay, get what I need, leave. I would absolutely HATE to pull up and have an interaction with a man every time. He could know my name by looking at my card, and could easily find me. Maybe in Oregon it's different, but these would not be college graduates working there. Here, it would be a bottom of the barrel job.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Wow :what: Out of the 5 people who deliver pizza for my business 4 of them are college graduates all with 4 year degrees..

Never ever judge a book by it's cover...just because he now is pumping gas, a year ago he could've been making a 6 figure income and I am pretty sure he wouldn't wear his good clothes to work.

Hi all, just popping in real quick to offer my two cents. I don't know every detail of this case, but have been reading a bit on the Find Whitney Heichel page, and I watched the most recent news conference. I really apologize, but I can't possibly catch up on all 30 pages of this thread! I'm sorry!!

I really just want to say that my gut feeling at this point (seriously, my opinion only!) is that LE feels she potentially took off on her own, and staged a disappearance. This feeling is based mostly on the press conference. When someone asked if the community needed to be worried (or something to that effect), the detective stressed how rare stranger-on-stranger abductions are. I think if he thought there was someone out there who had randomly adbucted her, he would have stressed the need for vigilance among citizens. Secondly, didn't he say something about not even being certain that a crime had occurred? I don't have the exact quote, sorry. Thirdly, I don't believe he offered any info in terms of a suspect to be on the lookout for. Out of all the video surveillance everywhere her card was used, I would think that by now they would have determined whether she was with someone and under duress.

Again, JMO!!!!!! Someone mentioned upthread about the Tiffany Tehan case, I believe. This definitely strikes a similar bell to me.

Just wanted to clarify my earlier post with a quote from a MSM article, since I couldn't remember exact wording and such:

"During the afternoon press conference, Grandjean took questions about possible scenarios in this case.

Grandjean said, in general, stranger-on-stranger crimes are unusual.

"We still don't know if we have a crime," he said, later adding, "we really don't know the nature of this yet.""

http://www.kptv.com/story/19838032/gresham-woman-missing-police-consider-it-suspicious

Isn't it kind of odd to pointedly say that they don't know if there even is a crime? Or is that just SOP?

I still have to wonder why her Mom kept repeatedly referring to her in the past tense at the presser earlier today.

Or why Clint was too choked up too talk? I wonder what they found at Dodge Park? At the second presser Clint had a spokesman.I wonder if they found something very disturbing at Dodge Park.

I still have to wonder why her Mom kept repeatedly referring to her in the past tense at the presser earlier today.

I was struck by how she talked about Whitney wanting to be a Mom. It makes me think she was pregnant. There was also that bit with the neighbor the night before she went missing, Whitney was very tired ... I dunno maybe I'm looking for that too hard.

Just wanted to clarify my earlier post with a quote from a MSM article, since I couldn't remember exact wording and such:

"During the afternoon press conference, Grandjean took questions about possible scenarios in this case.

Grandjean said, in general, stranger-on-stranger crimes are unusual.

"We still don't know if we have a crime," he said, later adding, "we really don't know the nature of this yet.""

http://www.kptv.com/story/19838032/gresham-woman-missing-police-consider-it-suspicious

Isn't it kind of odd to pointedly say that they don't know if there even is a crime? Or is that just SOP?

I think this is just a PR move on his part.Not LE talking

Here we go folks ...

WOW! That's huge!

And they're gonna make us wait another hour and 40 minutes to find out?? Ugghhh. (I'm East coast time, but I think I did the math right there....)

I was struck by how she talked about Whitney wanting to be a Mom. It makes me think she was pregnant. There was also that bit with the neighbor the night before she went missing, Whitney was very tired ... I dunno maybe I'm looking for that too hard.

On her FB page, I think it was @ 9/28, Whitney posted that she no longer opens at Starbucks and so she can sleep longer, but was not sleeping well. That, too, would account for her being tired. Her neighbor also said she was not feeling well. Don't know if that just coincided with being tired, or you could be right about her being pregnant.

WOW! That's huge!

And they're gonna make us wait another hour and 40 minutes to find out?? Ugghhh. (I'm East coast time, but I think I did the math right there....)

Yeah, I'm with you. Guess I'll be waking to buried news, have to dig it out in the morning. Gonna fall asleep praying for beautiful Whitney.

WOW! That's huge!

:what: I've been trying to go to bed for hours now..

Whatever the news has at 10pm PST, it can't be HUGE, or it would be out there already, IMO. Probably just verified that her husband called her or whatever.

Whatever the news has at 10pm PST, it can't be HUGE, or it would be out there already, IMO. Probably just verified that her husband called her or whatever.

I guess I meant that it's "huge" that they found her cell phone. It sounds like they know it is hers. That, to me, seems like a huge development.

But I get your point :)

I guess I meant that it's "huge" that they found her cell phone. It sounds like they know it is hers. That, to me, seems like a huge development.

But I get your point :)

Oh I wasn't answering any post, sorry, did not mean to make it sound sarcastic or snarky. I just hate these lead-ins to the news when they are talking about a person here...if there really is breaking news, they had just better say so. I hate the media, lol.

The location of the phone or who might live in that apt building might just lead somewhere.

I thought Meghan meant something the was "on" the phone, as in it was covered in something. IIRC, Clint said the phone starting going straight to voicemail at 9:30 AM. I kind of assumed that meant the battery was dead, but maybe it was just turned off. I didn't think the girls turned the phone on and read something, guess we'll have to wait another hour and a half to find out.

It's called free speech.That's why LE tries to keep them away from crime scenes.

I get that, I'm just exasperated with media.

I think, if its truly her phone, that she's not okay. I didn't think she was but I was hoping... the moving around so much, and no body, still gives me a sliver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member