GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a picture of her car parked at her apt complex-I thought I saw one!!

A poster, sorry can't remember who, found what they thought was a Google shot of her vehicle parked on the street and posted it. It was back several pages.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19859527/cell-phone-located-in-whitney-heichel-case

I looked at the phone and noticed the girl on the background was the girl on the news," said Carissa Maxwell. "I looked at her texts and they said, 'where are you, you're missing,' and when my Mom came home she saw it and called police.
I started flipping though her recent texts including one from an uncle, and one from a Scott, trying to find out where she was. One text was asking if she was ok. It confirmed to me it was absolutely her cell phone.

Oh I wasn't answering any post, sorry, did not mean to make it sound sarcastic or snarky. I just hate these lead-ins to the news when they are talking about a person here...if there really is breaking news, they had just better say so. I hate the media, lol.

Oh, I getcha :) I agree. It's irritating that they use any bit of info, no matter how big or small, as a teaser to get people to tune in later.

Here it is-its also backed in-like the way it was left at wal-mart.It has to be someone who knew her or knew she parked her car this way-wonder if the seat was moved??

Is this from her apartment? It looks like it did when it was found in the Walmart parking lot. Even the tires were dirty in the back. I thought her husband said they weren't dirty the night before?

Here it is-its also backed in-like the way it was left at wal-mart.It has to be someone who knew her or knew she parked her car this way-wonder if the seat was moved??

That is interesting. ETA: that's the vehicle as it was at Walmart, not the apt.

Good for those kids!! Just an aside- I believe the uncle mentioned as texting Whitney, is the one who left the creepy post on her wall. Not suggesting anything, I think it was an inside joke.

Was it ever revealed what one of the posters mentioned regarding the pic of Whitney and Clinton?...Some thing like..."Does anyone notice what I notice in this picture?" (My own words)

TIA

Is this from her apartment? It looks like it did when it was found in the Walmart parking lot. Even the tires were dirty in the back. I thought her husband said they weren't dirty the night before?

I thought this pic was taken at her apt complex-

That pic is the car at Walmart?

In the Google pic, it was parked on the street in front of her apartment. Maybe i"m too tired to get what you are trying to say.

I would take the comments made by that person with caution. One of her social media user names is H---- Heroin. Draw your own conclusions with that one. I was actually wondering if it wasn't some poorly thought out strategy for creating an alibi. jmo

edit: I neglected to reference which comment I was talking about. I was referring to the person who made the comment about seeing the girl on the tree trunk when she and her boyfriend went hunting?

News at 10:00 on fox12:
The phone was found 2 1/2 miles away from the Walmart where Whitney's car was abandoned
Detectives wouldn't confirm it was her own personal phone, but said it was connected to the case.
The mother of a child who found the phone talks on the news about reading the text messages and how she is positive it is her phone.
There were a lot of kids that touched the phone after they found it in the field before it was given to the police.
Phone being processed for evidence.

Was it ever revealed what one of the posters mentioned regarding the pic of Whitney and Clinton?...Some thing like..."Does anyone notice what I notice in this picture?" (My own words)

TIA

Yes, they thought he had "killer's eyes", or some such. Totally disagree.

That pic is the car at Walmart?

In the Google pic, it was parked on the street in front of her apartment. Maybe i"m too tired to get what you are trying to say.

never mind-I thought this pic was taken at her apt complex!!I'll delete my post.

TIA

There was nothing. Someone wanting some attention.

Re: the cell phone.

Clint said (I need to find the source) that at 9:30 it started going to voicemail (as in it was no longer ringing, just straight to VM).

I'm wondering if the child that found the phone had to turn it on, or if it was already on? Mom of child said she looked at the texts, so either they turned it on or it was left on. If left on, then why did it go straight to voicemail at 9:30am? Out of range possibly? I don't see anyone getting coverage on Larch Mountain.

I was struck by how she talked about Whitney wanting to be a Mom. It makes me think she was pregnant. There was also that bit with the neighbor the night before she went missing, Whitney was very tired ... I dunno maybe I'm looking for that too hard.

Her Facebook had mentioned she had a pantry full of gluten free food, which seems to be a common lifestyle change lately, BUT a friend of hers was offering support and telling her about the options still available to have yummy food. Whitney also mentioned that she is glad she found out she can still have spaghetti (a gluten free variety). That, mixed with the fatigue and schedule change to get more rest leads me to believe she may have just been diagnosed with Celiac Disease. JOO of course, but it would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member