GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read about glass in at least 3 different places. I think the only confirmed one is at the apt. complex correct?

My understanding is that the apt glass was not confirmed. But I'm on my phone and can't verify. Sorry!

Ahhh, thanks for the new info (new to me). I thought I had read every post but I missed the one about them finding her apron and glasses. You have a good point.

It's in one of the videos. Again, I am unable to link from my phone. I should probably refrain from posting until I can... :). I just really want Whitney found.

Case studies have found that adults "freeze" as well, way more often than one would think. She could have been restrained, he could have told her that he had one of her siblings, there are a thousand ways to do it and they know them all.

oh, ok. interesting.

i keep coaching my kids to kick scream yell run no matter what they tell them. i explained that they may even say that they are going to kill us (your family) if you try to get away. but this is highly unlikely, so don't believe them.

When Jaycee Duggard was found, I felt obligated to coach my kids on what to do if ever taken. Their little faces were stunned, but kids need to know these things. I reiterated it again when Mickey Shunick was taken. So, Mommas, talk to your little ones. Human trafficking is at an all time high right now. Scary scary world we live in.

i'm kinda leaning this way too. she's 21, not a child. children are the victims that cooperate out of fear, not 21 year olds. shje would have jumped out or bashed her head at the window if her hands and feet were bound or yelled or something.

Brooke Wilberger was tied up in the van rocking and screaming for help while her kidnapper went to eat at Wendy's. He laughed to reporters that he could even see the van shaking and people just ignored it.

.............Just saying.............

Just an FYI, breaking a window with your feet is not all that easy. Actually, breaking a window isn't that easy period.

i have busted a car window with my foot when i was really pizzed....:blushing:

Video was poor quality, so no use releasing it-

Neighbor spoke to her the night before she disappeared-

I thought this was only on FB, nothing confirmed by LE. But I didn't see the part after the presser where a reporter talked to family and friends. Is this where the info about the neighbor talking to Whitney was confirmed?

Thanks.

Might jeapordize the case ? Or someone could recognize him, and lead LE to him... one possibility is that he had a baseball cap pulled low. If he is average weight/height, it could be that LE has no way at all to identify him ...MOO If nothing distinguishes his appearance, LE may well be stymied...hope this is NOT the case.... JMO

Remember the Samantha Koenig case? They refused to release video of her abduction from Common Grounds, still haven't as far as I know.

Video was poor quality, so no use releasing it-

Neighbor spoke to her the night before she disappeared-

TY for posting this...okay,so all the video that they originally had is no good ? Can't get it enhanced ? Atleast enough to give a description ? JMO

I believe this is the video you were referring to http://www.katu.com/news/local/Police-search-Clackamas-County-park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html?tab=video&c=y
They found tire tracks, broken car window glass and a BLACK apron.
Ive read "glasses" in many places (but didn't see her wearing them in any photos) Not sure if "glasses" came from another video or if its a misunderstanding.

Also, I'm not near any Starbucks, but I thought they wore GREEN aprons - anyone have more knowledge as to this?

I agree. BUT not if the attendant was pumping gas and a gun was held on her.

I think how everyone would react is different, so it's hard to say. I see your point about the gun, but a gun wouldn't stop me from screaming at the gas station attendant for help...BUT I am a WS member and know my chances are far better playing the odds that he won't shoot me in front of the attendant or if he does at least the attendant will call LE as opposed to keeping quiet and letting him take me away wherever.

LOL, I thought we were talking about traffic cams.

We were, lol. The uh-hum was in response to your tongue in cheek "depends who you talk to"
icon12.gif

You later asked about cell reception in the parks...

I believe this is the video you were referring to http://www.katu.com/news/local/Police-search-Clackamas-County-park-for-missing-Gresham-woman-174660661.html?tab=video&c=y
Ive read "glasses" in many places (but didn't see her wearing them in any photos) Not sure if "glasses" came from another video or if its a misunderstanding.

Also, I'm not near any Starbucks, but I thought they wore GREEN aprons - anyone have more knowledge as to this?

I've read glasses too, and I wonder if its a case of bad reporting and they got "glasses" from "glass" as in broken window glass.....

Just an FYI, breaking a window with your feet is not all that easy. Actually, breaking a window isn't that easy period.

No doubt. But plenty or people have done it. And if fighting for one's life comes into play, I could see it happening.

It was just a thought.

I think how everyone would react is different, so it's hard to say. I see your point about the gun, but a gun wouldn't stop me from screaming at the gas station attendant for help...BUT I am a WS member and know my chances are far better playing the odds that he won't shoot me in front of the attendant or if he does at least the attendant will call LE as opposed to keeping quiet and letting him take me away wherever.

Exactly. I'd rather be shot at the gas station than be tortured in the forest. BUT, everyone is different, and we really never know what we would do until really IN the situtation.

Oh I think I remember this...When my husband worked there, a barista who had completed some managerial course and advanced "coffee expert" classes had the option of wearing a black apron that said "java master" or something like that.

Regarding the truck being backed in - Maybe the perp had another vehicle waiting at the Walmart in the spot next to where the truck was parked. He may have parked the second vehicle straight in and when he pulled up in her truck, he backed in so that he could move her from one passenger seat to the other without having to walk around the car and risk being seen.

Or, if he didn't have Whitney, he may have backed in on the opposite side of the second vehicle so that he could move between the driver's seats without being caught on camera.

Did they say that they had helpful info from Starbucks in the presser? If that is the case, then she must have been taken while getting out of her car to go into Starbucks rather than when she left her apt.

No doubt. But plenty or people have done it. And if fighting for one's life comes into play, I could see it happening.

It was just a thought.

And it's a very reasonable thought! That was more just for informational purposes. Also want to add that when a window is broken there is often glass on both sides (one more than the other), but in terms of a lay person walking by and seeing it, they may not be able to tell, even though they think they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member