GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes shoulder dirt is deep and dusty, maybee backing the car up to toss a body off a cliff???

There are 2 pix I'm seeing of the car. Both show it backed in, 1 is of passenger side, the other driver side, are they the same spot just different angles?

Well now you're making me look closer. Since it's reported only the passenger window was broken out I thought it was the passenger side. I know it was a cut away from the video (two different sets of pictures.) Drivers side pic shows the window intact. maybe I'll retake a broken window snapsot.

Maybe he left the vehicle at wal mart because that is where he told someone to pick him up at and he backed in so he could see when his friend pulled into the lot.

Oh On the side there is a vehicle with a trunk open I wonder if that person seen anything. This side is alot cleaner than the other side strange. And it looks like the person who backed up wanted to back up as much as possible looks like the suv is backed into the bush.
Could one side have been washed off? Prior to dumping SUV at WM?
Sure seems that way to me! To remove prints on door?
moo

eta Are we sure this is the same spot at WM?

Someone requested these a page or two ago.

Uploading some screen caps of Whitney's SUV before it left the walmart parking lot. Maybe they tell a story for someone. Also I'm posting a link with the story showing the red marking flags for broken glass, black apron ect.

Screen shots are taken from this video as close as possible including the broken passenger window.

whitneysuv1.jpg

Front tires don't seem as muddy as the rear tires. Also I think it was backed in so the license plate was hidden, it was found by friends (video)
whitney3.jpg

Video story explaining flags and SUV find at this link.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Poli...ng-Gresham-woman-174660661.html?tab=video&c=y

that was probably me. i was interested in seeing pics of the passenger side vs. the drivers side of the car. thanks for posting the passenger side! so me, it looks much muddier than the drivers side... probably due to mud/water being on the passenger side of the roads that were traveled. are the roads into these parks one lane each way kinds of roads?

The first time I saw this picture, I was wondering if maybe the front tires are new and that's why they look so clean compared to the back??? At quick glance, the back tires look a lot more worn than the front. I dunno, just a thought....

either way, it's obvious that it was backed literally INTO the bushes to hide the plate. this perp is wacky. hide the plate, but park at Wal-Mart - America's superstore with a TONS of cams.

Did any of the reporters straight out ask "Do you have a POI?" or something of that nature. Obviously they aren't telling us who they are looking into if they do have a POI, but do they have one yet? It seems like they should with all of the surveillance.

It looks like maybe the one side of the vehicle ran into a puddle or was partially off the road on a dirt/muddy road. Had it rained recently in the area?

What ever happened with the possible sighting of her sitting on the dead tree? Did anything from that pan out?

I wondered about that too. Found that whole thing strange and a litte unbelievable. I cannot imagine who would just drive by someone by themselves in the woods and not at least ask if they are okay, esp since the girl who posted it was with husband/boyfriend and not by herself. I tried to find the post again but I cannot. Not saying it is not there I may have just missed it.

Aside from trying to figure out the two angles...

I do a lot of driving both off road and on and a lot during inclement weather. To me the car looks like it has that "film" you get from driving on a rainy road way more than what happens if you go offroading. It's a look I know quite well, lol

Aside from trying to figure out the two angles...

I do a lot of driving both off road and on and a lot during inclement weather. To me the car looks like it has that "film" you get from driving on a rainy road way more than what happens if you go offroading. It's a look I know quite well, lol

that muddy mist from the road. yes. i agree. i also think that the water pooling on one side of the road explains why one side is dirtier than the other. and i suppose the 4wd thing explains why the back tires are dirty and not the front??

I wonder if Whitneys keys were in the Suv when it was located?

I'm not sure it's the same parking space/location. That big yellow post thingy is pretty prominant in the picture of the passenger side of the car, and you can't see it at all in the picture from the driver's side. It looks like it's directly behind the car, so seems like it would be visible in both pics, if it was the same spot.......

I saw her husband talking tonight on a KATU, channel 2 story. He mentioned two exact times that the card was used. My bank (US Bank) doesn't show that to me when I look up online - does anyone else's bank show the exact time a card is used? Perhaps LE was able to get the exact time and that's his source.

Also, KATU, or maybe it was KGW, said the person who found the phone was able to see texts, photos while LE is saying it wasn't on. I believe LE said that at this afternoon's press conference. I'm starting to feel like LE is not telling us everything and I just hope that means they know what's going on.

I'm just hoping for something.

My first post on this board. Stories like this are so unsettling and make us all want to try to do something to help - I think that's what we are all trying to do hear is to figure out this puzzle.

Take care.

I'm not sure it's the same parking space/location. That big yellow post thingy is pretty prominant in the picture of the passenger side of the car, and you can't see it at all in the picture from the driver's side. It looks like it's directly behind the car, so seems like it would be visible in both pics, if it was the same spot.......

I thought I'd see the yellow post from under the SUV but I don't...:waitasec:

I am really questioning if Whitney was the one in the car when the gas attendant saw them...esp now that LE says that was not the first stop. I think maybe something bad had already happened to Whitney and there is a man and woman involved...I also have/had a theory about why the card was used 3 times so close together but....I am still thinking on that one.

just curious, what is the speculation about about the yellow post?

It depends on the county. In Lane County, they rarely come to your home for anything because they are so poorly funded. Even if your alarm goes off! :eek: Unless they know you are in the home, they won't come!

In Linn County, they come over even for a petty theft report. Benton County, somewhere inbetween. I'm not sure about the counties around Portland.

P.S. Hi Poppy! :seeya:

O/T... My MIL is in Linn County!

I love Oregon... And am so sad this set of circumstances must be so upsetting for the state!

I am really questioning if Whitney was the one in the car when the gas attendant saw them...esp now that LE says that was not the first stop. I think maybe something bad had already happened to Whitney and there is a man and woman involved...I also have/had a theory about why the card was used 3 times so close together but....I am still thinking on that one.
Me too...
wrong PIN# at ATM?
declined at one ATM?

Maybe a balance was checked and transaction somewhere else?

My apologies if this has already been posted, being with their family doesn't allow much ability to follow every post.

This website was created by the family <modsnip>.

http://findwhitneyheichel.com

Thank you all for your continued love and support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB