GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading so many news stories and all of these postings, I'm not as clear where I got this information - BUT: I believe the mother said Whitney had been at her house the evening prior, then someone from the apartment complex had to help her park her rig (which is really a little odd to me) when she got home.

Is there any information out there after her parking the night prior to when she went to work the next morning (so over night)? I'm totally speculating but what if she had been drinking or if something was amiss and her husband wasn't happy with her?

Does her mom live off a dirt road? How would Clint know that the car was not muddy if she came home when it was dark, and she left to go to work while it was stil dark?

Does he maybe work nights? Or was he out and came home after her and saw the car when he pulled up? Then he would know it wasn't dirty when she got home. Even if there weren't street lights and he just drove by it on his way to park he would probably see that the car was there.

I will say that after hearing the exact wording by LE..I thought he threw out some key words. I don't feel as strong as I did about a random tweeker abducting her for a little cash.. It just seems too contrived. So many things make this look like a stranger abduction..almost tooo many things. IMOO

Good point from ABC report. 3 hour gap between Starbucks boss calling Clint and Clint's 911 call. Huge block of time.

Wait, is my math off again? Need to go back and look at the timeline, didn't think it was that long.

I cant listen to it, does it state anything we dont know already?

He gave his opinion and said it could be possible that someone was attempting to steal her SUV and they panicked and grabbed her and would support the theory of going and supporting small amounts of gas and not sure what to do after the failed attempt of stealing her SUV. Also said there was a 3 hour gap, walmart has great cameras and said they look at the husbands background and Whitneys and determine the realtionship how was they doing any problems etc.

Hey - can you tell me how you drop whole photos in your posts? I tried to no avail on previous attempts. I have some screenshots too that might be interesting. How do you do that? Thanks!!

I have a couple ways but what I'm doing tonight is uploading to my photobucket account (which should be free) and attaching the photo I uploaded to the message box here. To see the code code I use here to attach a picture, click on reply on one of my photo post to see how it was inserted.

So first, go to [url]http://photobucket.com/[/url] and open an account and create an album, then upload photos to your album. Play with it awhile to get used to things. You may need to re-size some photos to fit in the margins here, that requires a paint program. So practice, practice...eventually you'll get it.

Hope that helps

Pel
Pel

Good point from ABC report. 3 hour gap between Starbucks boss calling Clint and Clint's 911 call. Huge block of time.

Do you have a link for that? According to every story I've seen, the Starbucks employee phoned Heichel's husband to report her missing at 8:15AM. Clinton Heichel drove to her parents' home and a local hospital before calling 911 at 9:56AM.

The time lapse between the call from Starbucks and CH's call to 911 was less than an hour and 45 minutes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-21-vanishes-minute-drive-work.html?ITO=1490

Wait, is my math off again? Need to go back and look at the timeline, didn't think it was that long.
You're right, it was a little less than 2 hours.

Do you have a link for that? According to every story I've seen, the Starbucks employee phoned Heichel's husband to report her missing at 8:15AM. Clinton Heichel drove to her parents' home and a local hospital before calling 911 at 9:56AM.

The time lapse between the call from Starbucks and CH's call to 911 was an hour and 45 minutes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-21-vanishes-minute-drive-work.html?ITO=1490

That's the math I have too. NOT 3 hours.

So which is it, the kids heard the phone ringing and picked it up, or picked it up and turned it on? I've seen both.

Hi WBers :) I haven’t posted since the early months of the Kyron Horman case, but come on here often. This case is very scary since it is so close to home (Portland), I walk to and from work every day, and Whitney was possibly right outside her door when this happened. Whether this is a stranger crime or an acquaintance crime or harm from someone who recognized her from the local area (watched her movements, etc.), it is highly unsettling.

One of the things that confuses me the most is why on earth someone would go to multiple gas stations in such close proximity in time and place for minimal gas purchases. I’d think they’d prefer to stay off the radar?? I feel like this person was attempting to be wily and throw LE, but...is not very bright and tactics are misguided. If we are told that LE knows the SUV was at Dodge and Larch prior to the gas station stops, I am thinking the attempt was to get the gas tank back at where it was before the whole thing started - maybe thinking Whitney’s husband wouldn’t know the exact milage on the car, but could tell LE how much gas was in the tank before Whitney was missing - giving away how far the SUV was driven. He pit-stops to fill it back up, drives a bit and doesn’t see the needle go up enough, and has to try a couple of times to make it seem like everything that occurred was local, buying time? Just a thought...Apologies if this has already been brought up and I am repeating.

I also don’t understand the backing into the parking spot. Yes he could crawl out the back, but why bother when it takes less time and is less conspicuous to just pull into the spot and exit the car at roughly the same “hidden-ish” spot by that pole? My opinion is that a vagrant or meth head wouldn’t have the patience or wherewithal to back into a spot vs pull in...Too awkward, requires some dexterity and skill, may call more attention to the vehicle (especially if it is 11:17 am at this point).

I hope there is resolution on this as soon as possible. This case is heartbreaking.

Not sure why it would matter, but out of curiousity has there been any mention of whether or not the keys were in the truck when it was found?

After reading so many news stories and all of these postings, I'm not as clear where I got this information - BUT: I believe the mother said Whitney had been at her house the evening prior, then someone from the apartment complex had to help her park her rig (which is really a little odd to me) when she got home.

Is there any information out there after her parking the night prior to when she went to work the next morning (so over night)? I'm totally speculating but what if she had been drinking or if something was amiss and her husband wasn't happy with her?

You are correct. Whitney was at her mom's house with some of her siblings as well. They were planning a wedding I think and her mom said that Whitney talked about wanting babies. Whitney's nickname in the family is mamma because she is a mamma to everyone. Heartbreaking!

And then there was a video of an apartment neighbor who was outside or came outside while Whitney called her over to ask her if she had hit the car in front of her. Whitney had just parallel parked and it wasn't such a great job, apparently.

The neighbor told her it was fine - about two inches from hitting it - and then the neighbor offered to park it better. She said Whitney seemed fine (except embarrassed by the park job) and was happy for the offer. The neighbor also said she tossed her purse on the passenger seat in order to park it better for Whitney. In doing so, she did not notice anything strange at all about the vehicle at that time - including noting that the window wasn't blown out.

There was a separate neighbor video where the gal was talking to a reporter about glass in the street. She was telling them that her own car had its glass broken out sometime in the past and that the existing glass on the pavement at that moment could have been from her break in sometime back.

So, two neighbors spoke about two separate things. One on glass and the other on the parallel parking. The parking was the night she returned from her mom's house.

has anyone said what time she was scheduled to start work that morning? I saw that she had posted on her facebook wall that she wasn't opening anymore. Her boss called at 9:30 so was she scheduled for 9? I'm wondering why was she leaving home so early if she was only 5 minutes away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member