GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If WH really did have a "find my phone" app on her smartphone, as suggested by a previous poster (brilliant thought, btw), that's an incredible stroke of luck for LE.

i mentioned that a few pages back, and i know it has been mentioned here before. i read it somewhere here on the second thread maybe? i could go back and look for it but it would take me forever!

it was in the discussion soon after her phone was found IIRC.

OMG!!!

http://www.kptv.com/category/214050/news

Autopsy shows Whitney Heichel died of multiple gunshot wounds

Autopsy results showed Heichel died of multiple gunshot wounds, the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's Office said, and that the manner of death was homicide.

http://www.kgw.com/

Whitney Heichel, 21, died of multiple gunshot wounds, according to autopsy results released Monday morning.

Her death has been officially ruled a homicide, said Dr. Christopher Young of the Oregon State Medical Examiner's office.

Does anyone else find it very strange we dont have a bit more on Holt at this time? Or is it just me? Typically in cases some Investigative Reporter is all over it. Not speaking to the facts of the crime. Heck I dont even know if Holt had a job. Unless i missed some posts :waitasec: I dont need to know about his Wife?Family as they are Victims too. I do want to know about Holt.

KPTV is saying she died of multiple gunshots.

Oh gawd :rose: I hope she didn't suffer and was gone after the first shot. I guess we know now how he took her. At gunpoint. Either forced her in the SUV or was waiting inside.

I'm so surprised about gunshot wounds being CoD! I thought we would find out it was strangulation...

I was so worried about this!!! If someone had a gun to me I dont know what I would do I feel so bad for her :( just so sick right now I cant imagine what she had to go through with this crazy person!!

Statement from the church:

"We were completely shocked to find out that Jonathan Holt, an irregular attendee of our meetings, was arrested and would be in any way tied to this case as a suspect," the church statement said. "Jehovah's Witness regard life as precious, a gift from God. We had no indications that would lead us, prior to this event that he would be capable of being involved in what is alleged to have happened."

This article also states "Church leaders said they know 'none of the details of what took place after (Heichel's) abduction.'"

The two things that stand out to me is that he did not attend church regularly so the acquaintance label makes a bit more sense. Also, the reference to an abduction seems to confirm that she did not willingly let him in her car.

I'm so shocked by the cause of death being announced as gunshot wounds. I expected something much more personal.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19880806/murder-suspect-whitney-heichel-attended-same-church

10 cases are on the schedule for today's circuit court; it lists the district attorney and the defendant's name. JH is not among them; my guess is that it will be in another courtroom and will not be advertised (posted).

http://www.ojd.state.or.us/CLA/Calendar.nsf/3e092eca1afc512e88256827006440b3/99809297b87ab82f88257a9b007441ac/$FILE/CLA-73548447-PLEA.PDF

IN THE CIRCUIT/DISTRICT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON
FOR CLACKAMAS COUNTY
CLACKAMAS COUNTY COURTHOUSE
807 Main Street Oregon City, Oregon 97045
PLEAS
October 22, 2012 - MONDAY

Thanks for keeping us updated on the court proceedings, Rabbit! :seeya:

Statement from the church:

"We were completely shocked to find out that Jonathan Holt, an irregular attendee of our meetings, was arrested and would be in any way tied to this case as a suspect," the church statement said. "Jehovah's Witness regard life as precious, a gift from God. We had no indications that would lead us, prior to this event that he would be capable of being involved in what is alleged to have happened."

This article also states "Church leaders said they know 'none of the details of what took place after (Heichel's) abduction.'"

The two things that stand out to me is that he did not attend church regularly so the acquaintance label makes a bit more sense. Also, the reference to an abduction seems to confirm that she did not willingly let him in her car.

I'm so shocked by the cause of death being announced as gunshot wounds. I expected something much more personal.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19880806/murder-suspect-whitney-heichel-attended-same-church

Me too until i mulled it over. Maybe the "multiple" part was personal? Overkill?

Does anyone think that Whitney might have been shot?

I'm thinking perhaps she was taken at gunpoint for what ever reason, she eventually tried making a break for it at Dodge park when JH shot her through the passenger side window of her SUV breaking the glass. He then loaded her body into the rear of the vehicle and drove her to Larch Mountain where she was later found. JH then dumped the SUV at Walmart and disposed of the phone on his walk back home.

JMO

The gunshot could explain the shattered window of the car....

Hmmmmmmm?

JMO

Me too until i mulled it over. Maybe the "multiple" part was personal? Overkill?

i agree, both with this and the poster who thought CoD would be strangulation (sorry, haven't tried to figure out how to double quote yet!)

I'm so surprised about gunshot wounds being CoD! I thought we would find out it was strangulation...

I did too. I was sure that she was probably killed in a fit of anger and rage!

Now I'm even more repulsed at this - which I didn't think I could be!

To me, it means this horrendous, horrible crime was definitely premeditated.
And that he knew exactly what he was going to do!

Dammit! I am really really angry!!! And I feel so sad.
And feel so much sympathy for Clint, her mom and her other family members and friends.

i agree, both with this and the poster who thought CoD would be strangulation (sorry, haven't tried to figure out how to double quote yet!)

I thought strangulation too. Then i saw some reports but not confirmed by MSM of blood. At that point i was thinking a knife. My gut just told me he had a weapon of some sort to gain control right from the start.

Wow! He used a gun! :what: Didn't see that coming. Wouldn't that enable them to up the charges to murder 1? Seems he planned this, otherwise why take a gun?

does anyone know of a transcript of the GMA interview this morning, in addition to what has been posted? my internet connection is so slow that i can't watch the videos posted. i could search online for a transcript but it would take me forever to find it. anyone just happen to have a link?!

He didn't say much.

'It's very difficult,' her husband, Clint Heichel, told Good Morning America. 'We only had a year and nine months together and when you get married you bet on forever.

'She was very kind, she just loved everybody... She was just a beautiful little person and just full of love and a ray of love to everybody.

'She didn't do anything to deserve this. Why, is the only question. Why?'

I think that was all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2221422/Whitney-Heichel-Husband-speaks-murder-wife.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000