GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think each of us has a "persona" which is kind of like clothing for the personality so to speak. Its that mental "gearing up" that we all do when we open the door to the UPS man or head out to work.

Then we have the person. I think we are most our "person" when waking up, falling asleep or in the shower :great: . Just where we simply "are".

In the first picture I see a whole lot of his "persona". I see smirkiness also caffeinejean. Along with maybe a hint that he is aware his picture is being taken and going to be seen by the public and wanting to look a certain "way". Posing in other words. I think he thinks of himself as a "good looking" guy (wheres that vomit smiley???)

What little I can see of his body, he seems pretty alert and upright which indicate some self possesion and maybe even confidence.

In the second one, he looks sallow, slumped over, scared. LIke maybe he is beginning to realize this is BIG. Big and not good for him. He also looks a little self pitying....like people are not "getting him" and "understanding" him the way he feels they should.

In both pictures there is a lot of immaturity. You know, the kind that cute shallow guys display?

His poor wife. I bet she had to play more "mop up mommy" than cherished wife.

The only real difference I saw was in his lips and his eyebrows.

1) In the first his jaw is set in a more defiant almost clenched way tightening his lips, whereas in the second he has his pout lip out.
2)In the first his forehead is in its normal position, in the second his forehead and brows are furrowed. In combination with his pout, makes him seem more distraught in the second pic to me.

I was digging around and found a link I hadnt read before. If this was already posted, I apologize.

Seven people testified before the grand jury, six of them representing law enforcement agencies. The seventh, was Evan Judd.

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/grand_jury_indicts_jonathan_ho.html

So there were only 7 that testified. 6 of them were LE. But I was really surprised to see Evan Judd's name on the list. Why Evan?

Is it because he found Whitneys vehicle?

Or is it because it was Judd and his wife Amanda that found JH wandering the streets the night of the murder?

I was digging around and found a link I hadnt read before. If this was already posted, I apologize.

Seven people testified before the grand jury, six of them representing law enforcement agencies. The seventh, was Evan Judd.

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/grand_jury_indicts_jonathan_ho.html

So there were only 7 that testified. 6 of them were LE. But I was really surprised to see Evan Judd's name on the list. Why Evan?

Or is it because it was Judd and his wife Amanda that found JH wandering the streets the night of the murder?

I would guess both, but if I had to choose one, I would say the latter. They know how he was behaving, the story he gave, what he was carrying on him, etc.

GLOW-- I've no idea why Evan Judd became so important to testify.
Maybe they needed 7 and Judd was conveniently nearby?

So this is just a post about some thoughts I was having this morning. I live in a very rural area. When I first moved here as a young 20 year old I got invited to go hunting. Wide eyed and eager to try new things, I agreed. I was given a 22 to use and showed the basics. I can say the woods are a beautiful, magical place. It is so quiet, kind of like the way divers describe going under water. I can also say that I shot a squirrel. Yep, bagged the squirrel, brought it home, skinned it, made a dish called Squirrel Fricassee from a recipe I found in a book from "The Foxfire Series" which I had checked out from my local library.

I managed to get through dinner, it was good actually, and I did like the strong feeling of self sufficiency. For me however, it would be a never repeated occurrence. I will never, all these years later, forget how it felt to be in that beautiful immense green space and see life up in the trees and shoot it, watch it fall to the ground still and lifeless. It just is not me.
The conundrum for me was that I like the self sufficiency of living off the land. I like the health benefits of eating meat that has lived a happy wild life foraging. I am just a wuss with the whole "meet your meat" part of it. So I have solved it by trading with a couple of local hunters. I live on a farm so I have access to eggs and milk to make butter and cheeses. I trade them for venison, wild boar and yes even squirrel.

So I said ALL that to say this:
If a person has never shot a gun at another living thing and killed it, they have no way ahead of time to know how that experience is going to affect them. It is totally different than target shooting. They are not even in the same category other than the fact that they both use guns.

I know we have all discussed double tap and its spillover into mainstream culture. There has also been discussion here on why JH felt he had to shoot so many times. I dont know if this has been mentioned but what if there was a struggle over the gun itself resulting in at least a couple of shots? We do know there were not stray shots. UNLESS the casings were picked up and tossed or pocketed. So maybe we dont really know that either?

Can ballistics tell how many times a gun was fired? I am wondering if the shot that took out the window was in combination with the 4 shots we definitely know of or was it separate?

GLOW--- You ate.... A Squirrel?? Sheesh...LOL...

GLOW--- You ate.... A Squirrel?? Sheesh...LOL...

:blushing:

angellostwings.gif

GLOW-- I've no idea why Evan Judd became so important to testify.
Maybe they needed 7 and Judd was conveniently nearby?

He and his wife were the first confirmed people to see and speak with JH after the murder.

I've wondered how police came to hear of JH originally. I believe it was by one of two options: Amanda Holt or Evan and Amanda Judd. Both were interviewed by police and those interviews are mentioned in the affadavit.

He and his wife were the first confirmed people to see and speak with JH after the murder.

I've wondered how police came to hear of JH originally. I believe it was by one of two options: Amanda Holt or Evan and Amanda Judd. Both were interviewed by police and those interviews are mentioned in the affadavit.

NewsJunkie--- You could be correct, the Judds might've been the first to mention Holt to LE.

But, why would the Judds suspect Holt, unless he told them self criminating information per the crime?

I don't recall reading the pdf about the Judds bringing attention to LE.

If true the Judds "turned in " Holt or lead LE to Holt, how would they have known about Holt's crime unless he did admit some things to them?

I'm not connecting the dots here. Help me out. Thanks.

NewsJunkie--- You could be correct, the Judds might've been the first to mention Holt to LE.

But, why would the Judds suspect Holt, unless he told them self criminating information per the crime?

I don't recall reading the pdf about the Judds bringing attention to LE.

If true the Judds "turned in " Holt or lead LE to Holt, how would they have known about Holt's crime unless he did admit some things to them?

I'm not connecting the dots here. Help me out. Thanks.

Oh! Not for the murder. . .JH was originally brought to the attention of LE due to his robbery story. . IMO. . . Either his wife or the Judd's called the police. . . .or mayhaps one of them (or all three) convinced him to call police himself.

It is not said in the PDF why they first decided to interview him, but his robbery story is what was discussed.

I don't necessarily think the Judds were initially suspicious of him for the murder. But it is possible that after they went home and compared notes on his behavior they may have become suspicious.

Whether just to report the robbery or due to an "off feeling" they may have had, I feel they may at least in part be what led police to him.

ETA: Sorry for not being clear about that. I can see from my above post why it might seem I was saying they "turned him in".

At any rate, if he is an anger-retaliatory type perp, his violent act would probably have resulted from misdirected anger at a time proximate to such feelings. It would not have resulted from being frustratingly in love with WH ala: "I'm so obsessively in love with her, I must kidnap her and force her to give me sex; that will solve everything." NOT. But if he was angry/drunk/drugged/or whatever that night, he may have had the compulsion to act out. Maybe he was stewing all night and since JH knew she worked at SB's and would be vulnerable in the early morning, she may have had the misfortune to be the one who provided him with an opportunity to be his victim. Anger-retaliatory rapists act out when they are angry, at which time they seek an opportunity. It's not an obsessive love type of modus operandi.

Thank you Boodles for this wonderful post! My thoughts have been very similar to this. Although I am open to hearing different angles, I still feel strongly about my following working theory. It combines many thoughts from a lot of posters such as yourself, that made a lot of sense to me.

I believe strongly that JH was an Anger-Retaliatory Rapist, that he killed WH by himself and that his anger was from an accumulation of multiple stressors in his life. There was probably an argument with his wife that night, and JH was angry. The next morning, as a typical ARRapists does(1), JH used a ruse (ride to max stop), isolated WH in the SUV, then he used the 5 minute ride as an opportunity to start an argument and then shift the projected anger onto WH. Although it might have been JH's wife that angered him, it was ultimately JH's lifestyle and actions that caused this stress and estranged marriage. It was JH that chose to end WH's life, as he projected his anger onto her. WH was the symbolic victim that he vented all of his anger on to.

(1) Page 156,
The Psychology of Serial Killer Investigations: The Grisly Business Unit
By Robert D. Keppel, William J. Birnes

Anger-Retaliatory Abusers are likely to have been abused themselves as a child.

Offender Profiling in the Courtroom: The Use and Abuse of Expert Witness ...
By Norbert Ebisike

Violence is a process, as well as an act! This is how I have interpreted the facts into my Working Theory, IMO how the events might have went! All of my theory points to JH and his addictions as causing the problems.

Here is a brief outline of the process that might have created the violence!

1- JH's childhood (probably some sort of abuse, which we can not sleuth on this board other than peer bullying)
2- JH becomes addicted to Child *advertiser censored*, already desensitizing himself, and treating people and children as objects. Like a drug addict, it takes more and more to get his *advertiser censored* high. In turn, JH has to use more resources and more time to feed this *advertiser censored* addiction.
3- JH can not keep a stable job due to his addiction and possible other addictions (he goes from Burger King, to Fedex, to Subway to Canteen in a matter of two years) This puts financial strain on his life then onto the marriage.
4- JH gets married, and his addictions make him a loner, secretive, lying, he starts stealing and spending money on guns, ammo and electronics. His addictions might not have been challenged when he was single, but now he lives with someone whom he has to share his life with; included in the sharing, requires trust, intimacy, empathy, spiritual nurturing and shared financial responsibilities. To make this happen, he has to have will power, honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic. JH struggles with all of this.
5- JH's online *advertiser censored* addiction and gaming takes his free time away from his wife, or when he is with his wife, he is preoccupied with thinking about his next *advertiser censored* fix. The small expenditures becomes a big deal as they add up, and when the bills have to be paid, there is strain, because there is only one income. With financial stress being one of the leading causes of divorce in the United States, the odds stack up against them.
6- AH has went from being a wife, to being forced to becoming a mother to JH. She has to pay for everything because JH can not keep a stable job. She tries to get him to go to church and do service, because it reflects badly on a married couple not showing up together and she doesn't always want to go everywhere alone. JH attends the occasional JW meetings (irregular attendee) and service (sound dept. KH) and attempts to fill out an occasional job application.
7- JH goes through the EMT- 5 month program (most likely MHCC) and cost of almost 2,000 dollars in 2010 (year it shows on his license).
A year goes by and JH can not keep constant employment. In 2011 he has had his certification for a year and doesn't have an EMT job yet.
EJ is finishing up his EMT course at MHCC and still working for Fedex. AH puts pressure on JH to get a job. JH lies to AH and tells her he has a job. August 17, 2011 AH and JH have an argument about him lying and the fact he doesn't have a job (44 Page Doc). On August 18, 2011 JH is at Best Buy with a friend, and JH decides to steal his car while his friend is inside the store. JH most likely has a gun in his backpack and drives to a park in Washington that he used to go to as a kid. JH probably went to the English Pit Shooting Range (which happens to be a city park in Camas, Wa and 44 page doc mentions JH and his father like to shoot in Washington State). If JH didn't have a gun, he can rent one at the shooting range. JH shows his first documented case of lack of empathy toward a friend and AH, and his ability to commit a felony. This act also shows that when JH gets into an argument about jobs with his wife, he shifts his stress toward guns and shooting.

http://www.cityofvancouver.us/parks-recreation/parks_trails/parks/englishpit.asp

8- As AH attends her JW meetings on Sundays, she meets up with mutual friends(44 Page Doc) EJ and AJ, who are in a similar age group. EJ has held his job at Fedex for 2 years (local source) - AH is probably wondering to herself...Why couldn't JH keep a job at the same place?
AH probably continues to wonder why JH can not keep any job, and where all of the money and time is going. Sundays become a constant reminder that something is not right with JH. In turn, she has conversations with JH on Sunday night or the following Monday night after reminders that other people their age are employed and have time for their wives.

9- AH goes to church on June 24th, 2012 and meets up with her friends EJ and AJ, as she has every Sunday. She finds out that EJ has left his job after 2 years at Fedex to go to a new job with an Emergency Service Company(local source). She is, most likely, real excited for her friends. Then AH is probably wondering why JH, who has been licensed for 2 years has not got on with an Emergency Service Company. JH is again questioned on that night or on June 25th and it probably turns into an argument. On Tuesday, June 26th, 2012, per the 44 page Doc, JH goes to Keiths Sporting Good Store and purchases a compact S&W 9mm handgun. Possibly the gun used in the murder of WH. Again JH turns to guns after a fight about Jobs and Money with his wife. This time JH has purchased a New Gun!

Link to verify EMT certifications of EJ & JH
http://public.health.oregon.gov/ProviderPartnerResources/EMSTraumaSystems/Pages/vertification.aspx

10 - In August 2012, JH loses his job at Subway Sandwich in Troutdale. He spends a month and a half unemployed. JH's father gets him a job at Canteen in October, 2012. AH and JH have been fighting over financial stress. JH misses a day on his first week of his job at Canteen. JH buys two 50 round bricks of S&B 9x19 9mm (possibly full metal jacket) to go shooting with his father. JH has been pressured to attend church more often. On October, 14th 2012 JH attends church with AH. JH is assigned sound department (paper evidence) with CH. Most likely they are assigned together because their last name starts with an"H". On Monday October 15th, 2012 JH motorcycle wont start, he has to use AH's car. That night AH and JH have a heated argument because they can not afford to fix the motorcycle with only 50 dollars in the bank and JH is most likely complaining about having to go to work so far away (most of his jobs have been local in the East County area).

11 - Tuesday October 16th, 2012. JH didn't sleep well and is still angry from the argument from the night before. His motorcycle won't start again. Not only is he going hear it from AH, but his dad works for Canteen and he will have to hear it from him as well. It was because of his dad that JH got his job and being late a second day might make 2 people angry at him. At this point JH is angry with the system and his wife. He starts walking up Palmquist, but turns around realizing the weather isn't the best, then approaches WH back at the apartments for a ride.
WH represented a person, that he was angry at. WH had a job to go to, a car that ran, a happy marriage, she was strong willed, went to church faithfully and had a strong family. WH was a symbol of AH. I believe this is why JH decided to project his anger onto WH. JH used his weapon as a way to release his anger as he had in the past; but this time he went a step further and did it to take control over someone. This time it was releasing his anger on another human being, that he symbolically felt was causing him the anger. The possibility of losing his wife, and job again put him into a fit of rage.
The act of rape or sodomy is an act of anger, not sex. Projecting his anger was about anger. JH probably felt someone had to pay!

12 - After JH killed WH, he most likely covered WH's face or laid her face down or away from him, due to the fact an Anger-Retaliatory Rapist can not look the victim in there eyes after the act. If WH photos were on the CH stolen AT&T phone, then that is whey he threw it on the Berm. JH probably took WH's phone as a souvenir. Realizing it had her photo on it (per the kids who found the phone, WH photo was on it) then he threw it down when he turned it back on, as not to look in her face. An Anger-Retaliatory Rapist most likely will not be able to look at the victims face, thus explaining the acts of getting rid of the phones and the possibility of turning the victims face away.

It seems that JH had a cycle in the past 6 months of having a fight about Jobs after Sundays and the reaction seemed to be on a following Tuesday with a result of buying or using weapons. October 16th wasn't about buying a weapon, this one was about using one to murder WH.

After JH parked WH's SUV at Walmart. He mentioned in the 44 Page Doc, that he walked to his old jobs. It seemed as if JH was on a search to visit the places from "The System" that caused this anger. He mentions Burger King and Fedex as two places he visited where he once worked. He went by MHCC, probably where he went to school at for his EMT training. I am not sure if he intended to use his weapon at those places, but he most likely had his weapons on him. It was ironic that a family friend EJ and AJ were the ones to find him. He probably felt a resentment toward EJ and didn't want to get in the car. EJ is a certified EMT and works as one, so I am sure EJ noticed something wasn't right with JH. EJ also approached WH's SUV when he found it, probably knowing that everything didn't look right inside.

ABUSE?- *advertiser censored* - CONSTANT JOB LOSS - MARRIAGE STRAINS - ARGUMENTS - JH ACTING OUT PROJECTED AGGRESSION

The 44 Page Doc is riddled with JH's problems with the job system and that he is angry!
Page 30 bad financial situation and only started working again after a period of time being unemployed. Page 32 JH says he and his wife are having "Hard Problems" right now and She feels he has abandoned her. Page 33 JH has had breakdowns before Tue and the stress overwhelms him. Page 34 JH motorcycle not working, did not want to ride in the rain (had been raining that week).
page 35 JH had issues with his job, he freaked out and left per AH

And after all of this, JH was only saddened about why WH made him do it, and why all of these employers made him lose his job. JH did not seem to realize, that it was his behaviors and choices, that were the cause of all of this destruction and sorrow. WH, CH, AH and their families are the true victims!

Sasquatch, you never cease to amaze. That is so finely detailed and in such good order chronologically that it helps me a lot to organize the events as they transpired.

There were things in here I did not know, for example, I did not know that Evan Judd was an EMT also!

Sasquatch - Wow! Great post, thorough, and believable theory based on released info to date!

Reading through your post, my mind flashed to the question of whether or not, during a heated argument/s, AH might have stated something like: why can’t you be more like WH’s husband? Or a similar contrasting or comparative question?

Sasquatch Super Sleuth... Incredible... so perfectly detailed and summed up! Thank you.

You can go fishing now, you deserve to catch the big "Walter".

Sasquatch, you never cease to amaze. That is so finely detailed and in such good order chronologically that it helps me a lot to organize the events as they transpired.

There were things in here I did not know, for example, I did not know that Evan Judd was an EMT also!

Thank you! Finding out that EJ was an EMT, as well as finding out the date he left Fedex to start his job with an Emergency Service Company, made me take a closer look at the 44 Page Doc for clues. Although we can not know the exact conversations that took place, we do know as humans we tend to talk with our friends about jobs, schooling and sometimes relationship status. As we get older, the weekdays seem to revolve more around work and the weekends tend to be a time to socialize and reflect.

Sasquatch - Wow! Great post, thorough, and believable theory based on released info to date!

Reading through your post, my mind flashed to the question of whether or not, during a heated argument/s, AH might have stated something like: why can’t you be more like WH’s husband? Or a similar contrasting or comparative question?

Thank you! I am sure AH looked at a lot of couples in their peer group, and it made her wonder why JH was not contributing more to their relationship. The 44 Page Doc says that WH & CH were not close to AH & JH; but the fact that they lived in the same apt. complex and that they went to the same KH, leads me to believe that CH was brought up in at least one conversation between the two.

Sasquatch Super Sleuth... Incredible... so perfectly detailed and summed up! Thank you.

You can go fishing now, you deserve to catch the big "Walter".

You are welcome! Thank you! It took a few days to put my notes together. The timeline brings some form of organization, to all of the ideas bouncing around inside my head. I am sure things will have to be added or deleted as we find out more details in the months ahead.

Sas, what a thorough and detailed piece of work you compiled. All very plausible. Thanks for sharing that!

Thank you Boodles for this wonderful post! My thoughts have been very similar to this. Although I am open to hearing different angles, I still feel strongly about my following working theory. It combines many thoughts from a lot of posters such as yourself, that made a lot of sense to me.

I believe strongly that JH was an Anger-Retaliatory Rapist, that he killed WH by himself and that his anger was from an accumulation of multiple stressors in his life. There was probably an argument with his wife that night, and JH was angry. The next morning, as a typical ARRapists does(1), JH used a ruse (ride to max stop), isolated WH in the SUV, then he used the 5 minute ride as an opportunity to start an argument and then shift the projected anger onto WH. Although it might have been JH's wife that angered him, it was ultimately JH's lifestyle and actions that caused this stress and estranged marriage. It was JH that chose to end WH's life, as he projected his anger onto her. WH was the symbolic victim that he vented all of his anger on to.

(1) Page 156,
By Robert D. Keppel, William J. Birnes

Anger-Retaliatory Abusers are likely to have been abused themselves as a child.

Offender Profiling in the Courtroom: The Use and Abuse of Expert Witness ...
By Norbert Ebisike

Violence is a process, as well as an act! This is how I have interpreted the facts into my Working Theory, IMO how the events might have went! All of my theory points to JH and his addictions as causing the problems.

Here is a brief outline of the process that might have created the violence!

1- JH's childhood (probably some sort of abuse, which we can not sleuth on this board other than peer bullying)
2- JH becomes addicted to Child *advertiser censored*, already desensitizing himself, and treating people and children as objects. Like a drug addict, it takes more and more to get his *advertiser censored* high. In turn, JH has to use more resources and more time to feed this *advertiser censored* addiction.
3- JH can not keep a stable job due to his addiction and possible other addictions (he goes from Burger King, to Fedex, to Subway to Canteen in a matter of two years) This puts financial strain on his life then onto the marriage.
4- JH gets married, and his addictions make him a loner, secretive, lying, he starts stealing and spending money on guns, ammo and electronics. His addictions might not have been challenged when he was single, but now he lives with someone whom he has to share his life with; included in the sharing, requires trust, intimacy, empathy, spiritual nurturing and shared financial responsibilities. To make this happen, he has to have will power, honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic. JH struggles with all of this.
5- JH's online *advertiser censored* addiction and gaming takes his free time away from his wife, or when he is with his wife, he is preoccupied with thinking about his next *advertiser censored* fix. The small expenditures becomes a big deal as they add up, and when the bills have to be paid, there is strain, because there is only one income. With financial stress being one of the leading causes of divorce in the United States, the odds stack up against them.
6- AH has went from being a wife, to being forced to becoming a mother to JH. She has to pay for everything because JH can not keep a stable job. She tries to get him to go to church and do service, because it reflects badly on a married couple not showing up together and she doesn't always want to go everywhere alone. JH attends the occasional JW meetings (irregular attendee) and service (sound dept. KH) and attempts to fill out an occasional job application.
7- JH goes through the EMT- 5 month program (most likely MHCC) and cost of almost 2,000 dollars in 2010 (year it shows on his license).
A year goes by and JH can not keep constant employment. In 2011 he has had his certification for a year and doesn't have an EMT job yet.
EJ is finishing up his EMT course at MHCC and still working for Fedex. AH puts pressure on JH to get a job. JH lies to AH and tells her he has a job. August 17, 2011 AH and JH have an argument about him lying and the fact he doesn't have a job (44 Page Doc). On August 18, 2011 JH is at Best Buy with a friend, and JH decides to steal his car while his friend is inside the store. JH most likely has a gun in his backpack and drives to a park in Washington that he used to go to as a kid. JH probably went to the English Pit Shooting Range (which happens to be a city park in Camas, Wa and 44 page doc mentions JH and his father like to shoot in Washington State). If JH didn't have a gun, he can rent one at the shooting range. JH shows his first documented case of lack of empathy toward a friend and AH, and his ability to commit a felony. This act also shows that when JH gets into an argument about jobs with his wife, he shifts his stress toward guns and shooting.

http://www.cityofvancouver.us/parks-recreation/parks_trails/parks/englishpit.asp

8- As AH attends her JW meetings on Sundays, she meets up with mutual friends(44 Page Doc) EJ and AJ, who are in a similar age group. EJ has held his job at Fedex for 2 years (local source) - AH is probably wondering to herself...Why couldn't JH keep a job at the same place?
AH probably continues to wonder why JH can not keep any job, and where all of the money and time is going. Sundays become a constant reminder that something is not right with JH. In turn, she has conversations with JH on Sunday night or the following Monday night after reminders that other people their age are employed and have time for their wives.

9- AH goes to church on June 24th, 2012 and meets up with her friends EJ and AJ, as she has every Sunday. She finds out that EJ has left his job after 2 years at Fedex to go to a new job with an Emergency Service Company(local source). She is, most likely, real excited for her friends. Then AH is probably wondering why JH, who has been licensed for 2 years has not got on with an Emergency Service Company. JH is again questioned on that night or on June 25th and it probably turns into an argument. On Tuesday, June 26th, 2012, per the 44 page Doc, JH goes to Keiths Sporting Good Store and purchases a compact S&W 9mm handgun. Possibly the gun used in the murder of WH. Again JH turns to guns after a fight about Jobs and Money with his wife. This time JH has purchased a New Gun!

Link to verify EMT certifications of EJ & JH
http://public.health.oregon.gov/ProviderPartnerResources/EMSTraumaSystems/Pages/vertification.aspx

10 - In August 2012, JH loses his job at Subway Sandwich in Troutdale. He spends a month and a half unemployed. JH's father gets him a job at Canteen in October, 2012. AH and JH have been fighting over financial stress. JH misses a day on his first week of his job at Canteen. JH buys two 50 round bricks of S&B 9x19 9mm (possibly full metal jacket) to go shooting with his father. JH has been pressured to attend church more often. On October, 14th 2012 JH attends church with AH. JH is assigned sound department (paper evidence) with CH. Most likely they are assigned together because their last name starts with an"H". On Monday October 15th, 2012 JH motorcycle wont start, he has to use AH's car. That night AH and JH have a heated argument because they can not afford to fix the motorcycle with only 50 dollars in the bank and JH is most likely complaining about having to go to work so far away (most of his jobs have been local in the East County area).

11 - Tuesday October 16th, 2012. JH didn't sleep well and is still angry from the argument from the night before. His motorcycle won't start again. Not only is he going hear it from AH, but his dad works for Canteen and he will have to hear it from him as well. It was because of his dad that JH got his job and being late a second day might make 2 people angry at him. At this point JH is angry with the system and his wife. He starts walking up Palmquist, but turns around realizing the weather isn't the best, then approaches WH back at the apartments for a ride.
WH represented a person, that he was angry at. WH had a job to go to, a car that ran, a happy marriage, she was strong willed, went to church faithfully and had a strong family. WH was a symbol of AH. I believe this is why JH decided to project his anger onto WH. JH used his weapon as a way to release his anger as he had in the past; but this time he went a step further and did it to take control over someone. This time it was releasing his anger on another human being, that he symbolically felt was causing him the anger. The possibility of losing his wife, and job again put him into a fit of rage.
The act of rape or sodomy is an act of anger, not sex. Projecting his anger was about anger. JH probably felt someone had to pay!

12 - After JH killed WH, he most likely covered WH's face or laid her face down or away from him, due to the fact an Anger-Retaliatory Rapist can not look the victim in there eyes after the act. If WH photos were on the CH stolen AT&T phone, then that is whey he threw it on the Berm. JH probably took WH's phone as a souvenir. Realizing it had her photo on it (per the kids who found the phone, WH photo was on it) then he threw it down when he turned it back on, as not to look in her face. An Anger-Retaliatory Rapist most likely will not be able to look at the victims face, thus explaining the acts of getting rid of the phones and the possibility of turning the victims face away.

It seems that JH had a cycle in the past 6 months of having a fight about Jobs after Sundays and the reaction seemed to be on a following Tuesday with a result of buying or using weapons. October 16th wasn't about buying a weapon, this one was about using one to murder WH.

After JH parked WH's SUV at Walmart. He mentioned in the 44 Page Doc, that he walked to his old jobs. It seemed as if JH was on a search to visit the places from "The System" that caused this anger. He mentions Burger King and Fedex as two places he visited where he once worked. He went by MHCC, probably where he went to school at for his EMT training. I am not sure if he intended to use his weapon at those places, but he most likely had his weapons on him. It was ironic that a family friend EJ and AJ were the ones to find him. He probably felt a resentment toward EJ and didn't want to get in the car. EJ is a certified EMT and works as one, so I am sure EJ noticed something wasn't right with JH. EJ also approached WH's SUV when he found it, probably knowing that everything didn't look right inside.

ABUSE?- *advertiser censored* - CONSTANT JOB LOSS - MARRIAGE STRAINS - ARGUMENTS - JH ACTING OUT PROJECTED AGGRESSION

The 44 Page Doc is riddled with JH's problems with the job system and that he is angry!
Page 30 bad financial situation and only started working again after a period of time being unemployed. Page 32 JH says he and his wife are having "Hard Problems" right now and She feels he has abandoned her. Page 33 JH has had breakdowns before Tue and the stress overwhelms him. Page 34 JH motorcycle not working, did not want to ride in the rain (had been raining that week).
page 35 JH had issues with his job, he freaked out and left per AH

And after all of this, JH was only saddened about why WH made him do it, and why all of these employers made him lose his job. JH did not seem to realize, that it was his behaviors and choices, that were the cause of all of this destruction and sorrow. WH, CH, AH and their families are the true victims!

Great job and thanks for taking a considerable amount of time to explain this version.

I too, have thought Holt had alot of stressors in his life and these were heightened by having a wife or really more of an authority figure in their home. I would'nt be surprised if the night before WH was murdered, that the Holt's had an intense argument. And killing WH was Holt's "anger release" projecting the anger from his wife. I wondered if holt would've seriously hurt, killed his wife.
He definitely had it in him.

I think Holt was never prepared for marriage and his behavior struck me like he felt he could get the "free hall passes" from wife like he did living with Mom/Dad. With Mom/Dad Holt probably got some easy entitlements for free living expenses, no worry about strong career commitment, etc. Free to come and go as he please without real restrictions.

I felt Holt "took his anger out on WH" as bounceback from disagreements, arguments with his wife. She was only doing what most couples do and now had to be a cheerleader and motivate her husband at the ripe young age of 24.

SasQuatch, this comment you made makes alot of sense. One thing and this is not at all sexist, but a career, work is a Big Deal to Men. And also to women too, but AH knew Holt's "hot button" was really focusing on a better career, unfortunately Holt internalized this instead of focusing on a gameplan, making contacts, networking for a better career, EMT or something better.

SasQuatch Keep the information coming in from your Gresham area.

"[If JH didn't have a gun, he can rent one at the shooting range. JH shows his first documented case of lack of empathy toward a friend and AH, and his ability to commit a felony. This act also shows that when JH gets into an argument about jobs with his wife, he shifts his stress toward guns and shooting. "
/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members